SCAM ALERT

Beware of this overhyped-overvalued coin called DragonChain or drgn.

It was dumped by Disney and has literally one person working on it. How it made top 50 is a mystery to everyone on Veeky Forums.

This is a trash project and I just want to warn you all before the whales dump it on you.

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonchain.com/team/
businessinsider.com/disney-blockchain-creators-build-commercial-platform-on-dragonchain-with-ico-2017-9
github.com/disney/dragonchain
buydragonchain.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>disney
>trash

1/10

dragonchain.com/team/

Explain?

Rajeet tier FUD

OP is just mad that he will never breathe fire, except out of his asshole after he eats his curry dinner made with filthy river water.

Alright Pajeet.

swap to Vechain while you are 1 for 1 imo

can you imagine what it must feel like to be a no dragon right now

Disney has nothing to do with it, and hasn't had anything to do with it since 2016 when they abandoned and open sourced it.
What's the point of shilling this trash when it takes a few seconds to find out the truth?
>"Disney has no involvement in Dragonchain’s initial coin offering," a Disney spokesperson said.
>Disney dropped the project in 2016 and decided to make it open source.

businessinsider.com/disney-blockchain-creators-build-commercial-platform-on-dragonchain-with-ico-2017-9

even the memes are retarded.

This! There's one dev and the rest are fucking interns. It's not a Disney chain. They cut budgets to acquire Fox and this was the first to go. Leave that sinking ship now or stay poorfags forever.

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

github.com/disney/dragonchain

Good luck on missing out on one of the best crypto projects out there mate!

I still feel bad for those who got FUDDED out of the ICO.

>muh disney isn't really involved meme

>tfw I'm going to be filthy rich next year
Any more dragonbros here?
>isn't even on real exchanges
>already ridiculous volume and hype

I bought some more yesterday through buydragonchain.com because they gave 20 extra on my order

Dragonchain is literally 100% about the logo.
Thanks to dragon I realized you have to think like a 90iq brainlet to win in this market. Good so far.

Thanks for the info that you can read from their main page. I'm convinced that you are doing this to educate people.

PS: Bought at 1$ :^)

same literal x50 in what 2 months?

>if I call it a meme it isn't true
;)

x78 to be more precise

First post worst post. Disney is just another kike factory.

OP is butthurt he didn't buy at $0.83

buy now before you idiots regret it
20 extra dragons as a bonus

buydragonchain.com/

Everyone knew this already the team are ex-disney. Bought it at ico because the project looked solid solid and everything about the ico was polished as hell and professional. Sold half and will hold the rest till 20+$ and that will still be a fraction of DRGNs potential.

wtf is this shit

scam?

>buydragonchain.com/
just use shapeshift.io if you dont trust it

not even on shapeshift. must be scam

Weeeeeeeeeee