/biz..I want to put $2000 in a 20x coin..please don't let me down :(

I have a car with no window and a driver side door that i can't open.. i need a new car :(

Heres what iv been seeing.

1. UFR (buy now? its at the peak..i should wait for a dip right?)
2. EXRN (looks good?)
3. OPUS?
4. idk :(

Help me decide please! other want to know this too

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PFR

UFR... still really low market cap. Will be $2 in 2 days

UFR, but i'd wait for the dip desu
never heard of those other two

PBL you cucks

Hush

Bitcoin Hush fork

Just look at the zclassic fork

NYC Coin

LINK

BTC

FLT

UFR

Vechain looks good. Funfair is set to moon somewhere near February, or so I hear.

Ebet

PRIX on etherdelta. Nobody knows about the coin yet.

DGB is low priced and getting ready to take off. Easily a $10 by eoy.

FUCKING HST (DECISION TOKEN) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS THE FUCKING BEST COIN OUT THERE BUY FUCKINGGG NOWWWWWW!!!!!!

OPUS is fantastic and likely to get you 10-20x returns.

VTR instead of UFR. UFR is a brand new scam thats been going for a few months. VTR has been in development since 2014 and has a legit product.

>start with $2000
>put $200 in 10 shitcoins
>If one goes 10x you have your money back plus 9 more stakes in other shitcoins
>If one goes 100x you have made $18000 plus 9 more stakes in other shitcoins
>Use $2000 to repeat until you have stakes in ALL shitcoins and can take part in ALL moon missions

BBT. $12 million market cap. Jumped from $6 million last week. $100 million by end of the month.

how can i buy BBT? only at etherdelta ?

Yobit or etherdelta mate.

Prefer yobit desu. Etherdelta has been hacked. It should be listed on a new exchange this week. Volume is going to increase.

Check 'em!

Yes, definitely UFR. ONLY 15 million marketcap. You gotta buy within the next week or you are seriously going to regret this one, user.

UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee. There is no competitor in this sphere and URF is the first coin to propose this paradigm.

- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

Dont be stupid user, this thing is also shilled so hard its destined to moon

White paper is a bunch of garbage

Let me put in a diagram of a the OSI model in the white-paper so people think its real.

bullshit

UFR UFR

Let's be honest here user, UFR is your best bet.

It's the Veeky Forums poster coin right now and with such a low market cap and a good product, it's destined to moon to at least 5-7$ very soon.

I bought UFR higher than now but im still comfy af it could easily reach your 20x goals bro

What is more realistic.
A) This approach
B) Betting $1000 on two Top20s

UFR has more room to grow IMO. Ive been holding, but looking to put more in once I get transfer.

UFR straight scam coin being shilled by a discord group lol. They can only stay in the group if they make UFR related posts/threads every 24 hours to prevent being kicked by their Discord bot.

id buy UFR but dont FOMO but another good one is LINK i have some of it

terribru

UFR

wtf is with these UFR pajeet shills

UFR will be the victor!

UFR won't dip much, this rocket is about to leave the atmosphere. Honestly I'd jump on before it hits 50 million. It's not even on a great exchange yet, and no reddit retards know about it

>easiest 50x ever fucking seen, could spend 10 seconds to check cmc and see why it's extremely undervauled

you're actually the pajeet because you're staying poor due to laziness fucktard

I wish for a dip to buy more...

UFR looks very promising. Great team behind this coin, so 100% hold on this for 2018. If this hits 30-40 mil. market cap, this could be huge.

>UFR
I don't even know how to buy that since it's not on cryptopedia but do you still think it will go up? And isn't there going to be a dip like some people say?

Checked

APPC on Binance, but not yet on CMC, thank me later

obviously

discord shill group. they give shillpoints

It will go up more,I wish for a dip but i'm not sure it will happen.

Well, you could be smart and get the info before people start pumping the coin:

discordapp com/invite/vyKCnbA

Let's GO BOIs!!!!

Upfiring is the way to go.

Super low market cap, not on major exchanges yet. Why wouldn't you get in to this? Seems like a great 50-100x option if you are trying to moon.

Buckle up user... We are off to the moooooon with UFR