Best $link buy point?

Best $link buy point?

Also any thoughts on ChainLink

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nevr Herd of it. Whew stinky in here

best buy is now. there will be no "correction", because there wasn't any pump. $10 in three months, $50 EoY.

the best buy point was yesterday at $1. 2nd best is right now

What coin is that?

What does it do? I only buy coins with a solid founder and long history of development and experience? Chainlink.com isn’t even a website. I don’t get it how is this coin even at $1?

1 or 1.3 buy-in price doesn't matter when link is worth $50 eoy.

thanks for this info, just market sold 911k

You should ask that in the discord group, they'll help you out.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

smartcontract.com is the website. sergey is a beast and they've been working on this project for at least 4 years.

ChainLink gets real-world data from the Internet and LINKS it to Smart Contracts using the BlockCHAIN.

the price is raising without any real news whatsoever. when they release the mainnet, announce the partnerships and people start realizing that the majority of the crypto projects will be or are using it, this shit will skyrocket like never seen before. this will be $100 by summer mark my words. (shitcoin like tron reached 20 bil, this will easily reach 35 bil. sergey is hiring a marketing team)

alternatively, it so happens that the oracle problem is the weakest LINK in the CHAIN of cryptocurrency tech

Well, they have at least one Jew on board. Might not hurt to hop aboard...

>falling for this low effort bait

HAHHAHAHAHAHAH cant wait for you losers to lose it all. Enjoy wage slaving while doubling up every day.

>start asking for info
>ends FUDing the coin

lmao work on your game pajeet. we aint selling.

btw their domain is smartcontract.com, which is infinite times more valuable than chainlink.com

Read

t. sad taxman

go fuck yourself vulture

thanks for this info, just market sold 2.3m

I've got a whole folder of this shit, LOL. Might wait until it's $10 before I make a montage though.