Anybody else depressed here?

Anybody else depressed here?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am

me but ive been depressed for years. crypto has given me reason to look forward to something. honestly was thinking of suicide everyday until i discovered crypto

Yes :( Want to hold hands?

Yeah, it's the lack of sunlight. Will move to a sunny place once I make it

>muh depression meme

anybody in make it this year or an hero club

Y-Yes...

me too OP, I just want to make money... I always sell too early and buy too late. I dont know how to predict shit and i feel like im spiralling

not depressed but everything feels like i'm actually dead and i'm either in heaven, hell or something like that - i just can't believe that all of this is real, it just feels too good to be true.
i mean where's the catch?
also, one has to define "real" first

>was thinking of suicide everyday until i discovered crypto
Sounds like an ad for an antidepressant, kek

can you give some advice on how to be successful?

Nope just bought alot of HUSH and with the bitcoin Hush fork next week gonna make it

How could I be depressed when my portfolio looks like a literal fucking rocket launch.

Check back in 2 months when the whole thing collapses.

I bought some bitcoin worth 200 dollars a few days ago and now it's going down. I thought I was gonna be a millionaire.

Jesus this is almost as bad as fucking bazingacoin

You are almost there. What do you do for research? Do you ever just trade quarter to quarter?

Hold until late march.

I actually feel weirder during this bull run than during the bear.

In the bear there was a feeling of solidarity while we all just copped it together.

Now I've 7x since the end of November, I have more money than I know what to do with, and it feels weird as fuck.

Nah just a little stressed. Hope you feel better soon user.

I usually look at the product webpage, and then reddit or twitter.

It seems like other people get better info tho, and half the time i think something looks sketchy and it goes up, or if it looks good its already high

I'm tempted to invest a sizable ammount of next months credit card bill into bitcoin and do exactly that.

no i've been doing this for 6 weeks.

I turned 2k into 16k and took out everything but 1500 to pay off my car. Feeling like i fucked up by pulling out and I dont see any good opportunities at the moment

nope.

i honestly can't. there might always be some survivorship bias in anything i would advise you to do.
the only things i will say, are: develop your own senses, pursue goals and don't overthink too much after buying a really, really solid coin/token

I was, crypto made me low as fuck, addicted to chart gazing and obsessing over the next moon.

I cashed out last week, already feel better. Crypto is a great money maker but don't let it consume you like I did.

here

Me too, and it was just last week. Although I'm a few % in the red with BNB now, but that's guaranteed to shoot back up within the week.

Guys, please follow my advice if you want immediate improvement in your life (~1 week):

>cut out meat and eat veggies and fruits
>Buy Vitamin D 4000 IU, a multi-vitamin and a Omega 3 supplements from the local pharmacy and supplement everyday if you're not in good health; you're likely deficient in these
>exercise everyday
>meditate

Bam! Immediate 50% improvement in life in 1 week. Guaranteed.

You don't need to predict shit. Just join a discord group and let people that know what they are doing tell you what to buy and follow them blindly like sheep
discord gg/nSHKtz

not really breh im ejaculating to green candles daily

I was depressed when i was going to /pol/ now im making buissness!

You live in japan? A cold night?

W-were going to make it m-my dudes.