Masternodes

Shill me your best masternode coins

Looking into Alqo, Crw and PoSW

Right now. Seems like there are a lot of scams out there

ODN, look at charts and volume. I'll only warn you once.

SAGA

Can you ELI5 me on ODN? ive always thought it was a shitcoin from the posts here

PIRL - Bar-none my favorite MN coin. Low market cap and the only MN built on ETH script w/ smart contact capabilities

Posw just came out with a pretty ambitious roadmap yesterday. Check it out

CoinonatX

got an alqo masternode, pretty happy with it so far

so much shit fud there I can't even start. There's like 4 easily disprovable lies in the first paragraph alone.
>The lead dev has worked on encrypted messengers in the past, this is a positive not a negative
>The messenger was not simply "tweaked", it was rebuilt from the ground up
>The messenger does not charge to send messages
>The team already release their SECOND version of the beta yesterday. There are DAILY updates to github.
I really don't have time to go through all this bullshit, but if you DYOR you will not pass up this opportunity.

how much do you need for an alqo masternode?

Yeah I dumped mine when the messenger sucked so bad. I might buy back the masternode when it inevitably tanks after this alt run

Join the discord if you have any questions, the devs are active and very helpful. Platform designed with end to end encryption in mind. First dapp is the messenger which will send messages, files, ect. through node (on a sidechain, messages are not stored on chain). Second dapp, Glass, is already being developed. The team encourages third party development and will incubate projects. Imagine ethereum's platform but designed to be encrypted and private.

ZCoin, negro. ZCoin Nodes mint Zerocoins and privatize the network as well as in the future they will encrypt node to node communication. ZCoin will be worth $2k someday.

How much do you need to masternode it?

no way man they built a messenger app? damn that's crazy high tech totally worth a billion dollars since they have first mover advantage in the messenger space other than whatsapp, wechat, snapchat, Facebook and the thousands of others

god damn this alt bubble is retarded beyond belief

>falling for the PND discord group fud.
>ODN keeps growing no matter what shit fud is thrown at it.
Pic related.

Fuck I downloaded this. Karma will destroy my gains. Why user

They haven't implemented masternodes and everyone can stake with any amount. Recent interview with dev on youtube made it sound like they will never get rid of staking for people under 10k which is a big reason I sold 90% of my "masternode" for COSS before it mooned.

There is literally no FUD about ODN, at this point point it's just fun to make fun of cult members.

Seriously, join any trading group and they'll laugh when you mention ODN. No one wants to touch it either because the devs have waaaay too much and the early investors are stuck holding bags they're itching to liquidate.

What did fluffypony think about this project anyone? Oh, he was never actually involved despite his name being used?

>comparing a decentralized anonymous messenger to whatsapp, jewbook messenger, and all the other centralized shit messengers that log your data and shares it freely with anyone that's asks.
>not realizing ODN is a platform that allows you to build privacy oriented dapps off it.

Obsidian messenger will be the go to messenger for anyone who cares about privacy, or anyone who does business in the black market.

I'd be inclined to agree, but status has a barely functional alpha messenger and is worth 2 billion.

20-25k
Source, I have heard of no recent interviews

SmartCash have masternode coming soon.
Probably cost $5000USD to set it up

Great returns. You need 10,000 coins.
Also they have smart rewards, every coin you hold generates you income (minimum 1000 balance). You just can't ever send out of that address. Only deposits

PFR

Fuffypony was and is a technical advisor. He just asked to be removed from the website due to getting pestered on Twitter about him supporting icos which he has been against from the get go.

I was a pre-ico investor prior to ODN being picked up by pnd groups and fudded hard for the past 3 months on Veeky Forums. What else yall got?

XCPO

Why is that from the date on that tweet (July 7th) up until October 4th, he wasn't asked any questions?

All i know is im in the green and odn is still uptrending. I read charts nigga and know normies want privacy coins.

Syscoin. Better get in now, they are switching to PoS next month and enabling masternodes. I bet my entire blockfolio the price will skyrocket

CAPP

Hey guy, it is true that you can get dividends by staking PoSW

However the Masternodes are a completely separate option which will prove to be much more valuable

The great thing is you will likely have the option to do BOTH

>people staking their coins so price doesnt fluctuate is a bad thing

WGR. Nodes estimated to return 40k annually. Costs around 20k right now.

Sauce on the number of coins to have masternode? Can't find anything about it on the website.

I joined the discord and asked a dev and that was the response

shit, thanks user. Might bite for 20k POSW but would need to get rid of my TRX. Hmm, decisions.

I can confirm that it has been voted on by delegates and it has been decided it will be between 20,000 and 25,000

I bought 25k just to be safe