Ripple

Ripple is the cheapest coin out of the top 4. The other 3 are worth over a thousand dollars but ripple is just over 3 dollars.
It's a bargain I tell ya. I think it's the next bitcoin. Don't miss out

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/01/07/a-bullish-sign-for-bitcoin-ripple-and-other-cryptocurrencies/#4c55f32b5e76
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The price is low means it's not very valuable.

It means you have a lot more for your money.

>centralized non-crypto bank made fiatcoin
lolno

>errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr beecoin once pennies... durr,,,,.... this coin betty chep tooooooo soooooooooo hurrrrrrrrrr must.... meen.... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................................... will be sUUper spensive in fooooture!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Me so smart!

Do you have any idea what Bitcoin was worth twelve years ago? Exactly.

These retards are buying expensive coins and then expect to make money?
What is their ethereum gonna do aye? Go from 1k to 2k?
Ripple can go from 3 dollars to 1000 dollars

orders of magnitude greater supply of ripple than bitcoin.

short term though, my normie coworkers want to buy ripple because it's so much cheaper, saying it's "still a baby" "baby bitcoin" "it's not grown up yet". so price will go up regardless of usefulness for the time being

wow this thread

I'm not a Jew I'm just trying to help you.

Your coworkers are smarter than most idiots in here. They're buying the cheap coin which will go up.

Source

That's actually a really smart thought. How much do you think it'll be worth by EOY?

Probably like 10k. It's gonna follow bitcoin. If BTC can go to 100k then ripple can surely go to 10k

okay. I heard my friends use Coinbase, is that a good place to pick some up? Pic unrelated

Also even forbes says ripple is gonna rise

forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2018/01/07/a-bullish-sign-for-bitcoin-ripple-and-other-cryptocurrencies/#4c55f32b5e76

NO, GET OUT, FUCK OFF, DIE.

monero's the best coin for buying a loli right

Yeah it's the safest site to buy bitcoin with.
But you can't buy ripple there because they're don't know about ripple.
You'll have to make an account on a website called bittrex. That's where you can buy it!

Do NOT shoot the lolis.

RIP mathematics

It's sarcasm you mong

I just don't know how people can't buy this coin when it's working with the banks. This thing will be $20 by the end of the year easy.

If ripple gets to $10 im quitting crypto.
Not because of my stack. Just on principle.
Screencap this.

oh so Coinbase doesn't even know about ripple? Okay. Ive heard of Bitcoin and eth but thats about it until today

It has the most established and serious team behind it than pretty much any other "coin" in the top 100.

How many of current coins will survive until 2022? I'd say about 1%, at best. PnD now, but if you're holding, then don't kid yourself - XRP is one of the few coins worthy of holding long term.

>inb4 da joos!
Nice mey-mey.

This coin will be 1000 dollars or more by the end of year. And that's a conservative estimate. If bitcoin can go to 19k can't ripple go to 1k? Are you some kind of brainlet?