PayFair PUSSIESSSS

Why are you waiting until it hits a big exchange? For 2x-4x gains?

Sign up on ED rn and grab this jackpot!! You will not regret it! Seriously this shit already has real world usage, dev team is cool as hell, and the idea is genius!

Other urls found in this thread:

getcrypto.info/payfair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

20m market cap. im ready

Why is it taking 6+ hours to transfer my eth from my etherdelta storage wallet to my etherdelta spending wallet?

Fuck this shit exchange.

Would not recommend. My PFR won't come off ED now.

You probably set the gas price too low

when i turn it up it says there isn't enough ether in the wallet. when there is.

Is it possible to cancel this transfer and resubmit with more gas? How much should I offer?

nope, you need more

it's fucking buggy, but you need like .005 more

yes, you're using metamask right

Are you using Metamask? That's happened to me before, I just kept trying and it eventually worked. Make sure you're accepting or rejecting the right transaction (they add up if you don't reject them)

Yes, if you're using Metamask. Otherwise not sure how to do it. I typically offer 15 to 20 gwei depending on how much I'm moving

also make sure it's the wallet you have it in and not the smart contract

so it should be:
Wallet
.010 (or whatever you're using to spend for gas)

Etherdelta
0.53 (or whatever you're spending in the market)

i assume you prob have this right though

im too stupid for ED and i dont want to send my money into the void

dude just follow this fucking guide for brainlets
getcrypto.info/payfair/

but i gotta admit etherdelta is kinda too complicated, idk who came up with this stupid exchange

this is why the rest of us will make more money than you and like 80 percent of other people lol

fucking get into it

the difficulty is a plus once you understand it. you can literally add another +10x to your moons by being on here. the only place closer to the startline is icodrops.com

This 100%

Mooooooooooooooods they keep bumping this Russian scam coin to the frontpage

it's in the smart contract. i'm trying to get it off the smart contract.

sometimes it's just buggy. try again tomorrow. i encounter the same problem sometimes. constant failure pop-ups when i have enough money in. after a few hours it works

ok heres some tips for the newfags.
Etherdelta does not auto match orders. you have to click on a sell order and buy it

Raise your gas price if it isnt going through.

If ED isnt loading at all use a vpn.

tell me PFR is gonna make it user, please

it already did, it made 8x since i bought it
and i believe 1$ is possible in nearest future

even if they dont get listed on any new exchange?

Its a great idea. I mean look at Veeky Forums... "I wish I could buy PFR/TAU/RLC, too bad theres no good way for any of you to sell me some"

Put 80 on gas price
Any new exchanges soon? Bought some this morning and I'm already down

soon it wont mater. you will just buy payfair on the payfair platform however you want.

you might be down right now but wait. look at the pattern on the charts. the next pump is coming.

all you idiots complaining about slow transfer times it's the Ethereum network that is slow not the exchange. bump your gas up to 40 and it will go right through. if you can't afford 40 gas then just wait 12 hours like a poor person

You need to buy EGAS and hodl it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.