شراء رابط أو حرق في الكفار الجحيم

الله أَكْبَر

thanks ahmed for insider info

dude
i can read that
you're fucking hilarious
google translate?

mashallah, just bought 100k

i didnt think i could care any less about link. im actually started to resent the coin and its deluded following. every fucking day.

Its an ancient text so its difficult to translate but I can faintly make it out. Something about price singularity

biz has really never been wrong on coins that are shilled for months on end

It's obviously Google translate.
>t. native arabic speaker

no, lol
the grammar is fucked but it's supposed to read

شراء (buying) supposed to be Buy
رابط (link) this is hilarious
أو (or) this is correct
burn حرق
في (in)
(the infidel) الكفار
الجحيم (hell)

same
where from the middle east?

GET HIM FAST

REAL PAJEET IS IN OUR TRAP

Do you guys also like IOTA very much, yes?

نص مصري و نص يمني، وأنت؟

Haha thanks, user.

لبناني

I happen to like DAGs in general, although I don't think that's exclusive to Arabs.
>inb4 smart refugee cities, as if I'd ever want to live in Europe

i'm american you uncultured shitbird
i bet you don't you even own a passport and for that matter have never ventured far beyond your county.

arabic is one of the most eloquent and brilliant languages ever invented.

هلا بيك ياخي، عشت اربع سنين في بيروت

fucking dirtnig

mashallah

I'm actually legit freaking out a bit since I bought in at 0.25 and never had an investment do something like this. This is my first foray into crypto. I always used to wagecuck and put my savings into dividend paying stocks, sometimes a few options here and there. I can pay off 100% of my debts if I cashed out now, but that wouldn't leave me with any profits...kinda want to ride it some more but worry about getting too greedy.

>as if I'd ever want to live in Europe
what's wrong with that? Marseille, Köln, many very intelligent cities.

>american
>calling someone else a uncultured shitbird
top kek

>IOTA
we are arabs, not pajeets.

fucking hell, how many rich oil kids are shitposting on Veeky Forums? I never realized.

eurotrash

does your impoverished country need USAID or NATO? enjoy your rapefugee infested cities.

>Marseille, Köln,
The cancer cells of nations. Only good part, Niggers, hadjis and progressives will eat each other when the regression kicks in again

Wow so many people close to each other butts.
Must be a horrible smell, especially because muslims...

dumbass
only Saudi royals, Emarati sheikhs and Qatari princes are oil rich. the rest wait for some of that money to trickle down into other sectors to spur economic activity

The only way muslims know how to communicate something to someone else.

I dunno the writing system is nice but theirs too much gross throat noises

You'd be surprised to learn that Veeky Forums advocates for diversity.

At least every household in Saudi Arabia has a bidet. It boggles me why this is not the case in first world countries.

not a muslim faggot
you know there are Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians, Yazidis and Druze that speak arabic fluently

>what's wrong with that? Marseille, Köln, many very intelligent cities.
What does that even mean? That the people there are intelligent by virtue of living there?

Fucking Europeans and their smug attitude; I'll stay over on this side of the Atlantic, thanks.

Don't. Touch. Anything.

sounds better than Hebrew

Dude, as someone still accumulating since 15 cents we've only just begun. My only regret is I can't afford more to spend per month because its fucking pathetic