BUY THE BAT DIP

Last chance to buy a dip before china wakes up and rockets us to $1.20 for over the night.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xa2fe8c457341f02175fdb361a1fa9bb76561e7b1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This. Zb.com is adding BAT to its holdings tomorrow.

Awaken the dragon.

REEEEE IM DOWN $5000 FROM BUYING THE FUCKING TOP. AS SOON THE PRICE CRASHED ALL SHILLS DIED AND THREADS WENT ALONG WITH THEM

oh cool I just bought a litle.

Idiot, it will 50x this year alone just from being on coinbase.

BAT is a shitcoin and has no chance at Coinbase. The next coin they list will be TRX. Source: My dad works at Coinbase

Thanks bought 100k

>when your trx bags are this heavy

Sad when NEETs can't even realize that the Coinbase CEO said they were going to add BAT.

Not a shit coin, but also probably not going to coinbase anytime soon, who cares what he said on Twitter forever ago, he said it's LIKE a token they wouldn't mind listing

>China
>Buying BAT
isn't youtube banned over there or something? What value do they see in BAT?

Are you retarded? Who buys these for anything but to make money off of it?
They obviously would buy it, and especially FOMO in (as they always do), because they expect the westerners to value this high.

This will end sooner or later but for now we can get rich.

Price prediction by EOM??

Better to invest in OPUS or BAT?

Both are similar in concept but which has greater moon potential?

Yeah I noticed this too. As soon as it stopped le mooning threads went dead silent.

>He buys coins with goals he doesn't believe in
What an idiot, my entire portfolio is coins I think have actual worth to humanity and I've multiplied my funds without a single PND. By the way I do think BAT has value and I'm invested in it, I just think you're retarded if you're chasing for moons.

Because the group shilling it moved on to other tokens. How new are y'all?

BAT tokens aren't just tied to youtube, u fucking brainlet

i was gonna buy but too many shills
i'm out
can't trust a shill. half of them would sell their own mother if it meant someobody might pick up their bags. you people are ill

Please think on more than one layer of investing, youtube is the biggest platform BAT can hope to be used on and its why it has so much attention -- the demonetization of youtube celebrities. You know that BAT won't just be used on youtube, I know it, but normies are focused on the youtube part. You and me aren't the only ones who exist.

just fucking talk about the coins, enough
"buy now unless you hate money faggots lamboland to the moon"
F
U
C
K
Y
O
U

It is not worth it beeing emotional with things you want to make money off.
If it works actually out and becomes a big competitor for google, this would be great, but if it doesn't I still have made money off people expecting it, like you.

No, how new are you? You think 3 threads on Veeky Forums are meddling with the price? Look at the graph and tell me how the steady grow is based on a pump? Look at how much is bought vs sold.

Oh yeah look at all these shills, we had like 5 threads tops today and this one is the only one right now. There wasn't anything yesterday when it went up aswell.
FUD overdrive by definition, why are you getting angry, didn't buy the dip like I said?

Tomorrow I will create a thread with my gains and posting screencaps of this thread.

Those sell walls on binance thoo. About 60 ETH keeping the BATman down

i like bat
i want to buy bat to use it to tip youtubers
i think thats neat

but now i feel like i'm probably buying someones bags or they wouldn't be shilling so hard. i can't be the only one. TALK ABOUT BAT don't shill it. for fucks sakes dudes, nobodiy trusts shills anymore so if you want people to buy the coin (i want people to buy the coin too) then STOP SHILLING

you've noticed a bunch of people upset about shilling lately? well not shit. the pajeets were bad enough and now normal non-indian anons are starting to talk like shills. monkey see monkey do and it;s fuckign retarded

confirmed, just bought $1000USD

see y'all tmrw

well thats probably why the shills are here
and i thought maybe they were just excited about a good coin and talking like shills because they're not very smart but nope

theres a sell wall
always a sell wall when you see shills. always look for the sell wall

i will still buy this coin just to use it whether it makes profit or not so thats something

what the fuck are you even doing on Veeky Forums

Why would anyone want to buy BAT now that there's Oyster? People are never going to migrate to Brave and you know it.

I've seen a similar thread for weeks, and this coin never moves. You guys are never going to see an explosion on BAT. It's a slow grower. Set it and forget it.

trying to TALK about coins
instead you all float around just shilling "to the moon faggots get in or stay poor" means nothing when everyone is saying that and almost nothing else.

what the fuck are you doing? trying to shill your bags hoping a whale picks them up? fucking retarded

you bought the top, sold at the dip and saw that it keeps getting bought like crazy, am I right?

shoo pajeet shoo

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUST MOON FFS

i havent bought bat yet, but i do want to. this has been explained already my slow friend

this is like that time i got called a jew on /pol/
kinda funny but i have to wonder if you people are serious

I'm holding my bag with full confidence. I didn't expect this to moon at all, not rapidly. It's a holders coin for long term gains.

>MOMMY PEOPLE BUY THIS COIN LIKE CRAZY AND IT KEEPS RECOVERING AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
>I DIDN'T BUY IN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH >ITS GOING BACK UP AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

What are realistic price predictions for BAT?

holyshit, whats the name of the video from your pic OP? Its been ages that I saw it

Do it.

minimum $1 by eom

Not very impressive, there are some easy x10 for that timeframe.

It will be $10 eom, and you can screencap this post.

This lmao. People are going to shoot themselves when this is $50 eoy. Anyone with that has a porfolio in the hundred thousands/ millions is holding a big bag of BAT.

Here's my proof instead of posting fake screenshots in blockfolio.

etherscan.io/address/0xa2fe8c457341f02175fdb361a1fa9bb76561e7b1

/thread

>Built for a browser that replaces ads with invasive user profiling

Nah fuck that

That would put it at 10 billion market cap. Not likely.

You guys have no idea what BAT/Brave is about then. Have fun fomoing on Coinbase in a month at $5 tho.

>buy mah crashing browser plugin bags

Not likely in a digital add industry that's worth almost a trillion,yet vaporware like Tron can hit 25 billion.

You guys are never going to make because you're not good at assessing value.

I don't have to shill any further. You'll see who's on board when Eich starts announcing partnerships, and you can fomo then.

>The Brave browser knows where users spend their time

By tracking every mouse movement, keystroke, and viewport.

I know that already exists through JS malware but that can be blocked. Why use a browser that builds it in?

Does it through AI,machine learning, and ZKP.

Aphex Twin - Rubber Johnny