What are your picks for long-term holds in 2018?

What are your picks for long-term holds in 2018?

Link obv

Tron

XRB, ICX, and REQ.

ETH

ELIX
IOTA
REQ
ICX

ICX
SUB
COSS

BBT- $12 million market cap. $100 million end of the month. $500 million in four. The comfiest hold.

bitbean

BBT, OAX

XLM
EOS
IOTA

OMG
VEN
WTC
NEO
ICX
XLM
ENG

And some more.. Select 1-3 favorites and go hard in them. Right now I'd recommend VEN and ICX

Fun

tether

XBY (bought @ 0.68)
XRB (bought @ 3.87)
RLC (bought @ 3.11)
FUN (bought @ 0.07)

Expecting good things by eom and eoQ1

XSPEC
BAT
ETH
ICX

SUB

VEN

QSP

ETH

AMB

Have 200k spread out over ETH,COSS,Obsidian, and Aura. I started in spring 2017 with 20k and it feels like I actually have a chance of becoming a millionaire this year. Pretty insane.

Me on the left of the yellow couch

XLM & VEN

thats crazy man, how much of your bankroll or net worth was 20k to invest? to me that's a lot haha

BTC
ETH
XSPEC
LINK

XLM is getting pretty maxed out, 2x at most in the future but its getting towards the top right now

>Link

I actually believe it could be $10 - $20 eoy. Fairx is a bigger deal than most are realizing. May not found like that much buy when stack is larger it feels comfy holding.

It was more than 100% of my net worth. I had around 15k life savings and maxed out my credit card to go all in on ETH around $150

fucking christ i stopped watching gdq in 2015 because of the sjw faggotry. it's gotten worse. are the donations slowing down because of this?

TAU and i'm staking COLX all year

Ark

must of had some knowledge of incoming boom then eh? beucause thats a fucking scary move to pull off hahaha wow

Bitcoin Private

Elix
Elix
Elix
Elix
ETH
XMR

SALT and FUN

btc
eth
ltc
ada
neo
iota
what do u guys think?

so you think its going to take over bitcoin for #1 market cap? or atleast second, that is a big claim man! that sure would be awsome, I wouldn't guess that but I'm not super knowledgeable on it either

kek @ that webm

my fucking sides

>XMR
i really think this is going to be big in 2018

XSPEC
IOTA
LOOPRING

XEM
IOTA
BAT

XLM
VEN
REQ

my three holds for 2018

XLM
QTUM
OMG
VEE

God mode activated

BNB, KCS, BIX and DOGE

Poorfag here.
Sitting on ETH/REQ and like 250 BAT

Wish I had more money to dump into BAT/OMG/ICX

nothing that is currently mooning, lol

SKY and BCH for me.

Wish i was flipping shitcoins but I CBA fucking with the taxes this year

>ETH
>RLC
>OMG

>SKY
my nigga

>BCH
nigga what?

POE

I was really mad about missing BTC and watching interviews of Vitalik gave me a lot of confidence. Also I'm single and live with my parents so I feel l have the opportunity to do irresponsible things like that without putting my life at risk

They made it sub-only now, because trannies were getting upset about certain emotes (DansGaming has one that looks like he's disgusted). Even sub-only chat is full of deleted messages though.

It's ultra-sanitised now, but they make more money than ever, just by the nature of growth.

XMR

Monero sounds like money mero. it's a sign from the gods

XLM because i have no other choice. If i sell now it will be a loss. Fuck this shitcoin.

ETH , XLM, BNB

Well I wish I had dumped it for ZCL obviously, but I'm not fucking sitting down onto those green candles now

It sucks, every coin in my cryptopia favs that I didn't pull the trigger on is up like 50-200%

>but they make more money than ever
fucking betabuxx i swear on me mum

>every coin in my cryptopia favs that I didn't pull the trigger on is up like 50-200%
this. i regret not buying more doge every single time i look at it and don't

>last night, doge at 90, almost buy more but figure i'll wait until it dips back to 75 or so
>wake up and it's 120
just kill me senpai

Biggest problem with crypto right now is entry/exit for new fiat and exchanges. If Fairx comes out and is what everyone wishes we had, the fiat pouring in will be much more than it is now. Fairx only has to get fiat/crypto approved with one crypto - XLM. Regulation isn't easy FYI. CB has 4 for USD after years. So Fairx does USD to XLM only them XLM to whatever else they add. It's making the regulation part much easier. XLM could in theory almost be like the reserve currency of Fairx. Similar to BNB and KNS for their respective exchanges. Either of those exchanges have fiat in or out, Fairx will. So, the user base could possibly be larger than anything crypto has ever seen before and most likely will be. Image buying whatever the fuck you want with PayPal, CC, prepaid, bank, etc. It will be like Venmo/PayPal for crypto easy. Could see it having 10 times the users of CB if working properly. Do you know anyone happy with CB or GDAX? Do you know a angle exchange that doesn't have an issue right now?

This is the only appropriate answer.

i've been buying pre-paid cards with cash and selling them online for crypto

wow well that would be amazing for sure!
I'm Canadian so I use Quadrigacx to deposit, also coinsquare and ezbtc depending on the application. its easy enough to get money in and out but its just the waiting 3-6 days which blows

yeah i decided not to doge at 16 sats
decided not to mint at 5 sats
decided not to zcl at .005
sold odn at 4400

Im up like 75k since mid december, but it literally would have been 1 mil if i had taken what I percieved to be risky choices (really just diversification)

DGB/XLM

LINK OMG XMR

DRGN and SPHTX. Business blockchains look like they're going to do well this year.

Electroneum
Monero
Bitcoin
Zcash
Iota

I base my longterm hodls solely on name and logo. Nobody gives a fuck about technicalities. Electroneum has maybe too many letters to it, nobody can remember what its name is, preparing to dump it all, none of the rest.

Sweet but that is not easy when dealing with large sums. Want normies money to come in? Make it easy to enter and exit while being able to buy whatever the fuck they want. It's not as easy as we have grown accustomed to. I've tried to explain it to people and they look at me confused. Hell, there are some exchanges now that are a pain in my ass and I've been around awhile. Imagine it all being in one easy, feeless exchange that you can put fiat in and take fiat out like Venmo.
Hard as diamonds anons.

Safest bet in crypto... liquidity platform working with biggest exchanges in the US, Europe and Asia. Not talking to, or rumoured, but confirmed.

Redditcoin (Reddcoin) finally hit 3 cents. Say what you will about reddit but normalfags eat their shit up.

Btc
Eth
Ltc
Omg
Neo
Strat
Lisk
0x
Bancor
Tezos

>It's ultra-sanitised now, but they make more money than ever, just by the nature of growth.
>just by the nature of growth.

If by "growth" you mean "increasingly high amounts of laundered money", then yes.
Don't tell me you believe it's real people donating thousands of dollars in "anonymous donation without message", always juuuust as the event is finishing up.

100% LINK

KNC

stay poor

have fun with 1% gains