BPrivate

Oh shit lads, this moon mission really is happening. We've got a fork date announcement coming shortly, ledger support, and momentum is picking up so much that whales are even having trouble suppressing the price enough to accumulate cheaply.

We've almost reached parity with Bitcoin Gold and $1000 is now all but guaranteed. This is likely the last chance to get ZCL at a good price before the official fork date announcement causes serious fomo. Do not miss out.

Bittrex support coming, new wallet drops tomorrow. its gonna 5x

Yeah if Bittrex comes out and says that they'll support the fork this shit is going to go Nuclear. Ledgr support is insane too.

No one can complain its hard to make money in crypto anymore.

Agreed, people here weren't listening when I was telling them to get in at $60. They all said "hurrr durrr it already mooned". If they had half a fucking brain cell to see this is by far the most quality BTC fork yet and has the potential to rival BCash in value, they would've 4xed their money already.

Shits getting real.... $600 before fork for sure

not as good as hush and BTCH jl777 said so himself

Jesus I was just looking at it last week at $90 and now it's at over $200...

The problem is ZCL will crash hard the moment BTCP comes out because it's effectively a futures market at the moment. You won't be fast enough to beat the bots and sell it for a profit, trust me.

I still bought it for the BTCP though, that's definitely worth holding the ZCL for.

How do you buy? It's not on cyptopedia

lol i'm sensing sarcasm but i'll address this by pointing out those faggot hush devs are just pissed their cryptopia shitcoin gets no attention.

Yeah there will definitely be a huge initial dump on ZCL but the BTCP will be worth it. That's also why it's important to get in now before more announcements.

how do we get in on this? just accumulate zcl or btc?

how likely is it to be worth it though?

zlc brainlet its cheaper

You will miss out on the Hush run up.

Stay poor

So zcl will be essential worthless, how fast can it dump

There will be no buy orders come the fork date but who cares as you will be getting bitcoin private.

There are only what, 3M ZCL coins? It's probably a week or more before the fork, right? If the ripple normiefags get wind of this, we are leaving this star system. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Let's go boys

I would expect at least a 50% dump as a minimum before it corrects, but then it will slowly decrease for weeks.

Buying a BTCP for this price will be worth it.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. get on fucking egas and make me (and you) rich.

1.8m, faggot

Kek, someone didn't DYOR

Looks like I missed the moon

but BTC wont dump to 0 after the fork.

Okay guys seriously how fucked I am I just tossed 0.35 btc onto this, did I just get pajeet'd?

Is this why BCPT moon becouse people thought it was BTCP ?

yes. I believe all of this to be a scam to be perfectly honest.
but what the fuck do I know?

it's even bitcoinCP? oh fuck this keeps getting better.

hmmmm. why do people expect BTCP to be worth a lot?

is bitcoin private website down???? tf is going on

Yeah, because ledger supports scams

someone answer me god damn it the fud is hard on this one

ok guys so the million $ question:

>SELL RIGHT BEFORE FORK FOR PEAK PRICE
OR
>WAIT FOR FORK, RECEIVE BTCP AND DUMP ZCL

ledger lets other people develop wallets for their devices. how do you think shitcoins like posw got added to ledger?

do both and end up somewhere in the middle of profit

Buy Hush and get
BITCOIN HUSH

YOU GET A SECOND CHANCE IF U DIDN'T GET IN ON ZCLASSIC

>tfw 3 ZCL. wish i could feasibly split it up but i need max profits

im dumping the day before the fork because i know this scummy exchanges will disable withdraw during the fork date and you will get stuck with a plummeting coin.

Have enough ZCL to do both. I have 40. If the pre-fork price goes over $1k, I'll offload some, probably 10.