WHY THE FUCK IS THE HARDEST PART OF BUYING CRYPTO JUST GETTING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ACCEPTED TO COINBASE

WHY THE FUCK IS THE HARDEST PART OF BUYING CRYPTO JUST GETTING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ACCEPTED TO COINBASE

IM MISSING OUT ON SO MUCH WHAT THE FUCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

the best part is you can't actually cash back out

>coinbase

go back to r*ddit, normalslime.

What else is there that actually sells litecoin and bitcoin reliably?

>buy ETH from coinbase through bank acc
>it was $830 when I bought it
>still don't have it
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Check cryptodealer.io for more options besides coinbase

coinbase fees are too high and they take too long

go back to facebook, normie

Its to save you from your wet paper bag hands. You'll earn that ETH when it hits 1500

You won't receive a whole Ethereum then
You will receive 0.80 because the price has changed

buy from gemini with wire transfer (if bank transfer there is a few days to wait)
instantly transfer out
?????
buy anything you want on any other exchange

if you don't have a gemini account then you're a newfag

I have been here longer than you faggots an I use coinbase for fiat to BTC/ETH still

Buy some coins on blockchain.info although it has a 200e daily limit.

then you're just dumb and unevolved congrats on being even worse fag

You can't buy shit on blockchain, just send and recieve

Patience. There are chances for profit every day. If you miss a wave, just wait for the next one.

use my referral on kucoin once you get your cash
1uhdb
1uhdb

This doesn't seem right somehow. Wouldn't a lot of people get fucked on big orders? Like if the value doubles between when you put your fiat in and receive the coin in your wallet.

for all euros on here:
buy on bitcoin.de
you buy from users
super safe
small fees compared to cuckbase, also better xchange rate
no niggering
no pajeets
if you make a bank account from them (which works super fine and is basically free) you get instant transfers.

its not, whenever you pres buy it locks in that price. thats why you cant cancel the order after it starts being processed

If I were to cash out from Coinbase, how do I get it into my bank account? Do I set up something from the euro wallet?

Where can I find which countries they allow to register and buy/sell? I'm from Montenegro, had real trouble buying the fucking coins in the first place.

brateeee, to be on there you need to be in the SEPA-zone. montenegro is unfortunately gipsyland for them. but jebi ga, if you have a visa you can buy overbriced bitcoins near anywhere. fees are fucking drastic tho

Bitstamp it then, fuck it. Thanks tho!