CEFS

you missed BNB and KCS, hop onto unknown because not yet on coinmarketcap CFES. It's cryptopias dividend coin. gives 4.5% REVS a month to holders, 30mill market cap compared 80mill shitcoin COSS

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2487?postId=12549
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggots, stop shilling this already!!!! I needed to get 5 of these and now I can only afford 1 more. Fuck man.

sucks to suck

comfy with 7 of these. easy 10x

Well done, your gonna have 700,000 fucking thousand dollars in 6 months. Hope youre fucking happy.

far more than that. especially when the Chinese floodgates open

It's not even on coinmarketcap yet. When the normies come in it will go to pluto.

ive got a bid at .3 for 1 more hoping for a flash sell.. idk if it'll happen. but yea cmc is gonna be nasty. only 35mill market cap right now

Right? When if crypto market cap grows 10x (which is fucking will) one of these fucking coins will pay out a wage cucks monthly salary by literally just holding this thing.

It’s funny how nobody gives a fuck unless it’s on CMC. I ty to buy anything I can find just because it’s not on there yet.

Its up 90% in a day when is this shit gonna dip.
and fuck me no doge or ltc on crytopia I gotta transfer btc BAKA

Cryptopia is shady as fuck, and it's limit is 5000 NZD without ID verification.

I’ve been using Cryptopia for a year... how is it shady? It’s literally one of the least shady exchanges. They are legitimately incorporated in New Zealand, one of the safest places to do business with in the crypto world to b completely honest. That’s the one country you can count on to not ban crypto out of nowhere.

cryptos regulated in NZ, your safest exchange to store shit. I cant fucking wait for this months paycheck.. I mean dividend

bump

Why did like ten random shitcoins on cryptopia triple overnight? Is it always like this?

Haha did you see how much the payout is max. Lol your gonna it's.

0.00065 lol

always. where coins go to have their market cap blown up

Wait, some nigger pajeet convinced me earlier that Dotcoin (DOT) was the BNB/KCS equivalent on cryptopia. Are you saying it's something else?

lol nice try

Man this time it was pump all over shitcoin field
Cryptopia is the next shitcoin bazaar after the demise of ED
Fucking chancoin went 25x up

you got duped. it's cfes

What's the difference between DOT and CEFS?

ODN on craptopia only useful coin

DOT doesn't pay you cryptopia dividends

lol, no

0.00065 per 1 lol

hush if you want ZCL short term profits. BTC fork coming up for it on January 16. it'll 10x by then. legendary GitHub dev jl777 said itll beat out btg as #2 btc fork value

Is there a way to sort the coins that are on Cryptopia by market cap? Oddly coinmarketcaps doesn't let me do it.

Why didn't you asshole tell us about this sooner?

I wanna buy this shit but I don't have an account on craptopia

then make one you goofus

Everything is on lock down apparently.
Is it just 4.5% of the fees? While kucoin gives 15% and coss gives 50%?
I guess that's not a whole lot.

The difference is that CEFS has a tiny supply.

But do you get dividends if you buy a fraction of one?

wtf kind of question is this nigga

I don't know if cryptopia lets you trade in fractions. Binance doesn't.
Also what kind of dividends does it give? Are they from the trading fees?

just bought 3 (no larp). KCS is at 2 bn right now lol

What is the supply?

DP is blowing up on cryptopia as we speak. Tiny marketcap. Competitor of steem. Easy 10x even from here.

WHATS THE MARKETCAP THOUGH REEEE I DONT WAN TO BE BUYING INTO SOME FUCKKING 2bil MARKETCAP SHITCOIN

Supply is 10bil with 30% in circulation.

6500 coins, just google it. Worth 0.4 BTC each right now so around 40-50M market cap. Jeez

Coss is 80

cryptopia divideneds are higher than kucoin because of lower supply and because they go off of revenues and nto profits

Thanks for the heads up OP. Just bought up a nominal amount 0.03, was all I had available for day trading.
Am considering dumping some shitcoins ive been holding and pouring them into this.

but he's right
cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2487?postId=12549

I think its going to dump. I don't think it compares to KCS / COSS.

also the order book shows some resistance, so maybe wait for the correction.

hmm.. doesn't sell walls like that mean people are wanting to either HODL or well at really high prices and arent willing to sell cheaper because they know its valuable?

Could be, which means that they think this is a really high price.

hmm, which likely means a correction fairly soon, following that logic. sorry im asking so much - im wanting to learn some meme lines and TA stuff.

are there any scenarios other than a correction that it could feasibly go?

Those sell walls mean jackshit in absolute terms, not worth much. Just looks like a lot relative to the buys

Buy pressure could just eat the sell walls, or the holders start to think the coin is going up farther and take them down, then the coin moons.

When the hell is it going on CMC tho? It’s been out for a while

which one do you tink is more liekly?
im holding 0.125 CEFS right now, and my wagie job this week with 65 hours on the job is only yeilding me about 1k NZD, and that doesnt come till thursday so im FOMOing hard and i literally have every cent of my capital invested

they're keeping the price down to accumulate

kek, lets hope it corrects on thursday and i can buy in or stays similar before then. literally nothing i can do at this point but wait for my paycheck and then 1 business day (hopefully) for it to transfer to my cryptopia account lol

been using cryptopia for years. How have I never heard of this? when did it launch. Feel like I missed the train but I just need a safe coin to dump mining revenue into and dividends seems nice.

launched in october

later in the thread he said that was last months payout based on hodling 1 coin.
what's the min amount you need to hold to get paid? Its already pumped hard and Im kinda nervous.

Newfag here.
Do you get dividends just by holding the coin on your account or do you have to do something???

i have insider info that 1 CEF will payout to 0.2BTC worth of NZDT, DOGE, USDT, and possibly DOT

it pays out on the 1st of every month.

you get the dividends by having them in the exchange.

I have no idea. Alts are in a bull run so probably up but if the alt run stops it will tank hard.

DOT doesn't pay out dividends, but it's required to get listed on Cryptopia now. So as new coins try to get on there, they need to buy DOT on the open market and sell it back.

This coin is shit because it still hasn't been listed on coinmarketcap. So there must be something wrong with it.
Even shitcoins on etherdelta get listed on coinmarketcap. But this doesn't. It's been out for a while since October and only has mooned now. Suspicious.

Cryptopia has a lot good starting coins. Just look for gems.
For example, ELLA will be easy 10x this month.

>Cryptopia is the next shitcoin bazaar after the demise of ED
No, that's Kucoin

yea I got a little less than that per coin last month

actually? thats two months to pay for the coin at it's current price which is up 100% in 24 hours. Seems too good to be true...

Any others?

any ideas on which cryptopia shit coins are to blow up next? which ones have a good market cap?

eddie

but go on your fucking kucoin exchange for hitcoins you faggot

they just had a surge of new users. went from 500k December 1st to 1.4mill the other day.. it's only going to continue to increase. It's REVENUES each transfer each trade there's a fee, it'll probably be double at the end of this month

lol

Hush

10x by next week

yeah but they closed signups no?

>cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/2487?postId=12549

because they added 900k new users in a month!

All in bb

No mate, unlike most other exchanges, Cryptopia are still signing people up. Although backlog is big and is taking about a week to get accounts up and running.

Im not complaining. Just saying it'll slow down growth? look I have decent amount of money Im thinking about dropping into a coin up 100%. the FUD is real.

Oh hang on. I stand corrected, they've shut the doors too eh?

>4.5%

nice ID faggzo

revenue not profit.

Just buy ODN. It's about to explode on Cryptopia anyway.

Platform for privacy-oriented apps and dapps.

One of these cunts is over 8 grand Aus. Lol. Is it worth it to get like .1 of them

itll be double tomorrow