Is biz getting dumber or what?

Is biz getting dumber or what?

>Average Veeky Forums IQ 2016 and earlier: 130
>Average Veeky Forums IQ Q1 2017: 120
>Average Veeky Forums IQ Q2 2017: 115
>Average Veeky Forums IQ Q3 2017: 110
>Average Veeky Forums IQ Q4 2017: 95
>Average Veeky Forums IQ Q1 2018: 85

Looks like you need more brain cells biz!
>Average DeepBrain holder's IQ: 150

It's simple. If you are not in DBC you are borderline retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinpan.com/free/33212583
coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is now a good time to buy? Whats everyones price predictions? I don't wanna miss out on one of these moon missions everyone's talking about.. I have 10k in savings. Should I just drop it in DBC? I'm tired of being a nocoiner.

Can someone translate the comments?

coinpan.com/free/33212583

Google translator doesn't understand Korean, it seems.

Yes, buy now. It hasn't even hit any major exchanges yet.

Has it mooned yet or is it a good time to jump in?

Here's my referral code if you haven't made a Kucoin account yet: E3rfFM

it will turn your 10k into 100k no problem.

Has not mooned yet. It's only on like 4 exchanges, the most popular one being Kucoin. There are so many factors contributing to this coin's future moonshot. Not even on any big exchanges yet.

The polposters lowered the iq here by 50 points

Never seen such emotional investors who ignore logic

You need to buy EGAS and hodl it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.

Get in before liftoff in Feb boys
use my referral on kucoin
1uhdb

more people -> average moves down
Its simple, and you are contributing

>dev team mentions in an off-handed way that it's not extremely racist
>FUCK, THE KIKES ARE HERE, DUMP THIS COIN NOW!!!!!!!!
thanks for the free money, /pol/

t. XRP bagholder

The normans are invading, and as the Veeky Forumsnismen leave through ascension the plebes forgets the ideological background if crypto and starts investing purely out of greed, giving ownership of crypto to the kikes which holds ownership of the traditional economy, notice all the plebs investing into ripple or bitcoin
coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/

6,700 brains here. What's my IQ?

thanks bought the dip

Yes a bagholder that bought at 25 cents while you idiots waited until $3 because you are a dumb witted mouthbreathing poltard

But yes, the jews sure did fool me on that x10 gain. They also fooled me on my IOTA x10.. grr fucking jews!!

Kill yourself you low iq inbred

t. jew

buy the dip

Listen faggots, I am not going to play stupid here, this coin is shit, but we all fucking know dumb asses outside of biz are going to pump this shit coin 10-20x because it has a low market cap and has not pumped yet.

yeah sure mouth breathing RETARD

what does it do / for?

How do you buy it?

kucoin with my refferal link 28sPQ

hope you die of ass cancer before you can procreate

koreanfag here. it says, "on the telegram they're saying its going to be listed on huobi exchange tomorrow not sure if it's real"

AI SUPERCOMPUTER ON DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN

corporate chinese partnerships with the company that did business with the Uber of China

tell me how this is shit user plz

Deep brain chain is basically just another computing power marketplace.. lol

But I'm a DBC holder and my IQ is 132 ;_; Fucking rude cunt

whats your point exactly?

thank you

well, gotta wait and see.

lmao dumbass can't even post a .gif

anyone else just give up on helping people. I start typing a response and then just delete it. fuck it. The captcha isnt worth it. I can only take so much stupid. You will lose money and have no one to blame but yourself for not researching.

/pol posters were already here. Many of these aren't even 4channers, they are from the outside. There are 5 meme attachments ITT and 33 replies.........a typical Veeky Forums thread or /pol thread would have at least double the memes

OH SHIT

i get dumber the older i get
i blame the water

but im smart enough to see an overvalued coin

Circulating Supply
900,000,000 DBC
Total Supply
10,000,000,000 DBC
Max Supply
10,000,000,000 DBC