Finally did 100x

Friendly reminder that even if you start small you can come back stoned as fuck

also I am happy fuck you I post what I want

Other urls found in this thread:

news.kucoin.com/en/buy-canya-coin-kucoin-token-exchange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good work man. I really hope to do something like that with mine.

Congrats user

dope user

How did you pick these shitcoins?

Thank you user, would've been double if I hadn't sold my 1k KuCoin for $2

Good, congratulations. What was the timeframe and strategy that you used?

congrats, any coin buys you recommend? you're obviously doing something right, anything besides whats in your block?

Congrats man that's some impressive shit.

gratz!

nice you're my hero user

Seriously

New but I've always used coinbase to start out and transfer funds but it's normie tier and the fees are insane. Is there any other market option for buying coins with USD?

Sorry about the lev bags. Fucking pajeets man.

Gemini and Kraken for Americans

yup i started with 5 cents ( 30 doge at the time ) and now I'm at $45 in 2 months

GEMINI and don't look back. Just be prepared to wait a fkn week on ACH

GDAX, no fees. I made a small test cash out with BCC and all I paid was for the transfer

I got in contact with a local (Chicago west suburbs) bitcoin ATM company to conduct an online transaction. It's fast and cheaper than Coinbase if you intend to transfer over bulk amounts. They only do minimum $5k transactions, though, but I am sure that varies depending on which company you go with

stoned too
plz some advices, have $150

Oh gosh feeling so popular~~

Mostly based on news!

I learned some basic TA and managed to buy most of my coins at very good entries! And used a short-mid term strategy of buying fork news etc!

I'd highly recommend ICX - PPC - VEN - OMG

Rest of the blockfolio, learned from my mistakes early on never to sell 100% of hodlings :)

Buy as much PPC as you can afford and hold it for 1-2 months :)

poo in loo tokens

thx user
peace

i dont understand

is it $25 -> $250

that's 10x

I got trolled right?

yes by your countries education system

You trolled yourself user, it is $250 -> $25000

great work user it excites me to see others achieve in this amazing space. are you cashing out? also how long did it take for you to 100x?

What kind of news.
Where did you find that news.
Tell me a news story that made you buy some shitcoin

Thanks boys.

This is actually really interesting

Legitimately inspiring, I started with $200 and only made $2000 in the last year. Hopefully I get lucky.
Crypto is my only hope in this life now.

How long did it take? Miring the dedication and hard work, I hope I get even half as lucky as you.

Took me 8 months for the 100x, if I played it smart I could've done it in 4, but learned a lot and is sure to go quicker now I reckon :)

Bought CanYa on ED an hour after the KuCoin post about it being listed on their site on monday. :)
news.kucoin.com/en/buy-canya-coin-kucoin-token-exchange/

And mainnet launch on 28th for ICX :) Bought pertty much specifically for that. But it is a good coin and I'll probably hold though news selling that'll happen :)