Shill me on UFR

Okay so I keep hearing about this coin called UFR, but I don't know anything about TPB or torrents to speak on it. But judging by the past few days it looks like its poised for a moon, why should I buy on hold this coin? Besides the market cap being low and the volume being high

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ncgnj/ufr_an_undervalued_gem/ds0t55j/?st=jc5emod9&sh=4b78e889
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a pump and dump by a discord group.

Down from ~1.16USD to 0.92USD. Is this the big dump, or a taste of the dump yet to come?

There will be no dump:)

whys that? I keep hearing the discord group actually shills and holds and doesnt PnD

Its just a correction. Hold longterm

Looks like it
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ncgnj/ufr_an_undervalued_gem/ds0t55j/?st=jc5emod9&sh=4b78e889

these shills are too dumb to have enough money to pnd

Think of them more like roadies that follow around the cool coins on tour, and less curry-munching street shitters.

They're a shill group, trying to add marketing to encourage market cap growth while also holding on to large portions to cash out on when the going gets good. It seems to be okay, but it's on an invite-only basis at the moment.

their pajeet tier memes actually make it look bad

it incentivzes seeding for torrents so people dont just fucking download and bail like massive greedy jew faggots that alone makes UFR great

Definitely. The same happened at prl. This coin was on dev sale 3 weeks ago. You could buy half of the coins for 150k . There are big bag holders who want to pump this coin. They set the price this high. It's top tier market manipulation. Be careful.

DP is the better buy on cryptopia rn. Easy 10x

Have a read of the white paper, it is a solid project

Buy in before its too late anons...!

yeah buy UFR before the price rises !!!!!!!

UFR is good, Get in before the prices rise not to late now!

Whos dis QT user?

buy now or cry later

Smells like a PnD, but I threw some loose change at it. A 21M circulating supply ain't no joke

If you're not buying UFR you most certainly do not like sick gains.

Honestly you faggots think. If this was a PnD Group, the dump would’ve happened a few days ago when the marketcap was astronomically growing.

Yet these guys keep on shilling. I’m not part of the group, but I threw some money in and I’m glad they’re marketing it for me. Free money you stupid pajeets.