Hope you sold all your alts

Hope you sold all your alts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc
coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoa, this bitch just keeps going up

you know that would imply that i sell eth too, right?

Sold it at .0685 a few hours ago and watched it go all the way to .066...then all the way to .069875

Nope, going to bed, fuck this. Setting a buy order around .063 and hoping it works out.

you know that this is going to .150 and above where it was befoer the crash?

Not today. It was a very small amount anyway, I'm mostly in alts. I was just trying to play the BTCETH game. If it doesn't work out this time then whatever, shit happens. I'm sure as hell not going to FOMO into something as sturdy as ETH though, there's only so far it can go in a day.

It's a necessary thing, but the upside potential isn't sexy to these retards because "mooooon"

they don't get it's the current backbone of the system.

all them ripple holders going for trx.. yup...
all that satoshi to the banks...
all the eth to the alts...
eth pumps..
alt's pump.. btc pumps..

the chart looks solid, any TA fags confirm?

whats your point

I don't chase moons so much. I just recognize that ETH gains, while solid as fuck, are only truly useful to those that have already made it. I'm holding a few coins I hope will outpace it hard long term, hopefully it happens, it may not, but I need it.

if your alts are erc20 ethereum related is it bad or good if ethereum goes up?

chainlink = simba.
youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc

>chainlink = simba.

if chainlink does good what happens to ETH?

You can buy back those "long term" coins for cheaper after selling them, yknow?

ETH hasn't been an alt since it broke $700. It's just one of the big 3.

Bad in my opinion. Eth pumps suck value from alts.

Look at the percentage of Eth each is worth in trading pairs. It just hoovers away your gains to eth holders. Think what you spent to aquire them.

Sure, maybe. Bit of a gamble. Obviously the right thing to do was move all alts into ETH right as it started this pump but I'm not a wizard.

Ya but if its not gonna go back down to what you sold for you're gonna be regretting not hodling. I'm gonna hodl and throw a few hundred in from fiat each week and do shit coin trading with that

this shit went up $50 as we typed, wtf

Oh my.. I don't see the thread. It's all over reddit.

Oh ETH, I love you so much

>market is so bullish the top 1000 coins is nothing but a sea of green
>s-sell it all, guize!
You will need to substantiate these claims.

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Only have .87 ETH. Oh well.

I actually turned 3 ETH into alts yesterday, how do I manage to make literally every wrong choice with crypto

As long as your alts outpace eth, it doesn't matter. I made an extra $300 earlier today when I sold an alt for 3 ETH. ETH price was locked in and went up $100/each by the time it arrived in my account.

If they did I wouldn't be complaining lol

this

Do you fags seriously sell your alts at a loss to hold ETH then buy back in?

kys

so ETH is a good long term hold? like over a year?

Yeah but eth can crash 20% tomorrow, and your alts can grow. Gotta look more mid-long term, not so much day to day. It will drive you crazy. Set sell orders and then shit post worry free.

Yes, a comfortable buy

Probably the most solid coin on the market without a doubt

I think it will over take bitcoin, but after a bitcoin crash. Literally everyone uses it to transfer between exchanges etc. And this makes it valuable. Until someone else comes along to take that position, it will explode long term. Maybe not $20k/coin, I think those days are over until a random coin comes in (like google did in the dot com). But it has strong growth potential. But you have to keep an eye out for the coin that kills it and sell before it shows up.

10x this year easy

ETH 1500 EOM desu.

The koreans love bubbles and parabolic pumping and the higher it gets, the higher it will get.

Another thing is people are starting to see ETH as a major hedge against BTC now that it is fairly decoupled.

ETH is here to stay. Most utility apps that will be used within the blockchain ecosystem and even by enterprise off-chain (thanks LINK) are based off ETH.

obviously
it's the most stable coin so it's not gambling like shitcoins and doesn't require your constant attention
big upgrades happening this year that will improve performance AND lock tons of coins increasing the price
also by far most useful coin on the market, literally 90% of tokens are on ETH network, go figure
I think 5k EOTY is totally possible and if the bullrun is anything like what BTC did last year we might be looking at 10k

40 dollars deep in ether will I make it ? I wanted to sell it for some hookercoibs (spank)

Congrats maybe you'll make 60 bucks in a year. Gotta spend money to make money dude

Ether 2x'd this month. This guy would be rich in cam tokens if he bought eth and held for a year