WACKY WABI

Look at you
Look at your portfolio with billion dollar white paper coins
And now, look at WABI

- About to break 200 million market cap
- Actual product with early integration into stores
- Sales team showcasing use of coin and tech and bringing on early adopters
- Actual value for stores by providing authentication of products and consumers with loyalty program
- Further social media integration

This coin has only really gained Chinese attention, look at the subreddit member count and twitter followers, it hasn't even been shilled

Why the hell would you put money into something like Tron and not an actual product?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@wabiico/2017-wrap-up-from-the-wabi-team-e84598b8679
money.cnn.com/2016/04/18/news/economy/fake-purses-shoes-economy-counterfeit-trade/index.html
voanews.com/a/global-trend-in-counterfeiting-and-piracy/3783360.html
globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/10/20/881273/0/en/Anti-Counterfeit-Packaging-Market-is-Estimated-to-Reach-USD-134-4-Billion-By-2021-IndustryARC-Analysis.html
engadget.com/2016/10/20/apple-lawsuit-amazon-chargers-fake/
trustytime.store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=15350
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

medium.com/@wabiico/2017-wrap-up-from-the-wabi-team-e84598b8679

Further details of store use for consumable goods such as baby formula

any coin gaining chinese attention makes me nervous because those commie bugmen are fucking EVIL

but at a glance this coin looks like it might actually save lives from commie bugmen. by preventing illegitimate products from being confused with legit products. people have died, babies have died, consuming shit from china that wasnt legit.

so i say this is probably a good coin, even though walmart has been sniffing around it and they're evil. but how could you even use this coin for evil? likely they just want to avoid poisoning their customrs unless its an establishment slow kill poison like the gmo corn and glyphosate, but those are hard to avoid.

protip: the world is out to get you, it's not paranoia if its true

wtf are you talking about
buy shitcoin
sell shitcoin
buy weed

easy life

so thats my wabi shill
good luck

Incredible how much counterfeiting impacts the world, literally around a half a trillion market. But when the Chinese get fucked they want to stop the problem right away

lol ok buddy, you're so cool. nothing submissive or sad about your mindset at all

oh fuck off. China has the biggest counterfeiting problem because they're the biggest counterfeiters.

WABI isn't needed in America because we don't have a lot of counterfeiters.

Really? You think China just sells counterfeits only to themselves?

money.cnn.com/2016/04/18/news/economy/fake-purses-shoes-economy-counterfeit-trade/index.html

voanews.com/a/global-trend-in-counterfeiting-and-piracy/3783360.html

globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/10/20/881273/0/en/Anti-Counterfeit-Packaging-Market-is-Estimated-to-Reach-USD-134-4-Billion-By-2021-IndustryARC-Analysis.html

dubs confirms it

For fuck's sake I could go on, engadget.com/2016/10/20/apple-lawsuit-amazon-chargers-fake/

Wabi is good for safe gains since it already has a working product with a proven use case. However, people don't want moderate 2x gains from Wabi, they want 10x from TRON, which also has way more publicity. If/when the next Bitcoin crash hits, cryptos with no live product are going to be hit the hardest. Wabi will still get fucked, but it will do better than Tron.

Americans can usually tell they're fake by the price and quality.
No one buys a $10 Rolex because they think it's real.

You're literally ignoring the statistics lol

dude you're crushing my dreams
i plan on wearing a fake rolex in public and making women think i'm wealthier then i actually am because its the only chance i have at making myself attractive.

surely there are decent fakes somewhere, i'd even pay extra for a better fake

Tfw buy wabi and panic sell at a loss before the moon

trustytime.store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=15350

that's the best sub you can get without paying for a real one.

if you put a genuine crystal on it - it'll practicallly be a real rolex.

YOU'RE WELCOME
t. replica watch enthusiast

It's really safe gains for now only because it isn't being shilled or having marketing dollars pumped into it

I guess people will notice when more stores in 2018 integrate as planned. At least the money is being put into a sales/solutions team

My last shill for the evening before I give up on trontards

Steady volume being put into the coin, people are realizing its smarter to actually invest in a product instead of hopeful optimism

>$358
if i could afford that i'd actually be rich
but thanks, i wasn't expecting a replica watch enthusiast to answer my question

maybe i'll buy that deluxe fake rolex one day, in a few months if i make gains. but right now i'm still on a timex budget

Damn lol

Didn't know there are enthusiasts for that

fuck the rollie anyways just save ur shit bro

All right good night everyone