This will be the most epic pump on KuCoin to date

1) Every coin that's been added to this exchange is up 5x or more. Deep Brain Chain and QLINK have uncalculated market caps that are nearly 500m and yet people keep pumping.

2) The majority of KuCoin's userbase is extremely retarded. The vast majority are literal pajeets. Join the KuCoin telegram. They FOMO into everything.

3) KuCoin has added over 500k users in the last week. Volume has more than doubled. People are going to take profits on KCS and look for the next coin to pump.

4) ICO participants are incentivized NOT to sell their tokens. Anyone from ICO with more than 5000 tokens is in something called the 'HODL club' which will regularly airdrop tokens until the day you remove them from your wallet.

5) The team is massive and professional. Website looks great. The product itself is iffy but it's already being implemented, and pajeets don't care about that anyways.

6) Average IQ in this market is declining. I can go onto one of these facebook crypto groups and make a post telling people to buy a coin and they will. All I have to do is show my BTC wallet balance or something to prove credibility.

25-30m tokens will be in circulation. Current marketcap is 90m based on ED prices, but CMC will not update until 24 hours post KuCoin addition. Plenty of time to pump.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x008da88ed22e31ad01a9e7d19d748b4a5a6c6e8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do I bother

>5 minutes pass
>Decide to blow up thread

That being said, I'll probably try and dump a bit into it when it's listed. For the reasons you mention.

>every coin
what about XRB OP?

can we set up buy orders now

every new* coin. Or did you just expect some ridiculously hyperinflated meme coin to keep pumping?

When

When does it launch on Kucoin?

tommorow/today

Interesting analysis on the bulk of kucoins userbase and market. Looks like a perfect opportunity to exploit their lack of knowledge.

tomorrow

I've been in KuCoin since day 1 pretty much. We've added 7k to the telegram in less than 1 week. 500k new users to the exchange. They constantly come in and ask if a certain coin is a good buy. No evidence needed. If you say yes they buy it. And you'd think it's trivial amounts of money too. But even these third worlders are slinging decent amounts of loot around

Thanks fellas, and thanks OP. Looks like a good opportunity.

We are the Pajeets now, and with all these gainz I can't complain

ps guys I'm not dumping ICO bags or anything I legitimately bought 20k worth on ED a few hours ago for roughly 2.2x ICO price

use 1sda5 if you don't have an account already.

Anyone looking to join Kucoin, pic related. Join our invite train and get rich for free.

1dR5x

This shit needs to hit coinspot to propel it to pluto.

I bought ico what price do i dump half?

whats the link to buy on ED?

UFR
low market cap + grassroots movement behind it + good tech = free money

$4-5
It's not listed you need to add manually. So go to the token dropdown list. At the bottom click other. Paste this contract address 0x1d462414fe14cf489c7a21cac78509f4bf8cd7c0

token symbol is CAN. 18 decimals

What was ico price in dollars and what was ico price in eth

Almost want to sell all my XRB to get this pump.

1000 can per eth = 1aud per token roughly

probably dump below $2 ill buy then.

why? these coins always go lower when they are first released and then shoot up after the 4th hour.

@KuCoin ref

286dH

This exchange is blowing up atm and could be another Binance with explosive growth with its own coin(KCS)/coin burn so it's a good idea to join if you haven't already! But yeah just thought I'd chuck it in here. This could be a great long termer to funnel profits into seeing as the house always wins you know

no doubt thanks for the info user.

because ICO buyers are being paid to not transfer their tokens out of their original wallets

I had my eye on this, every Kucoin release does indeed pump even if it is a shitcoin

Just got into PRL and i doubled my money.... which isn't shit

Think i should sell it and use that money to get into this aussie coin?

well that's why I made the post kek. My friend has 800k PRL he got at ICO price on ED. Starting to unload. Thinks it's done growth wise

where can i buy this shitcoin? i'll throw some lunch money at it

Probably smart to wait a day or two before buying in. Regardless of the incentives, people will dump as soon as it starts trading.

KuCoin

Use my ref code 1xg32

is it CAN on kucoin?
> empty for now

don't think so. Everyone in the telegram is aware of how to sell on ED. If they wanted to dump they could have done so already.

OP why shill this before we have had a chance to buy? STFU

because you can buy right now on ED like I just did.

Sounds like this is gonna moon fellas.

Trading will start in a few hours.
And if someone still needs a KuCoin account before trading starts I would be glad if he would use my code 1HgQ7

Use my ref to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 0.05 ETH. Only sending to the next 6 signups.

KuCoin referall code: 212yM
Lambo time.

what is ED?

i'm going to set a buy order at 0.0007. good idea or naw?

etherdelta. If you don't know what it is don't bother

you can not buy it on etherdelta fuck you for making me look

Was wondering when this would get shilled. Got in on the ico. Patiently waiting

On KuCoin, it said it will begin taking orders on..

>kucoin users are retarded but I know you guys aren't! remember to buy my bags right away when they add this coin

yes you can dude, from the contract address. Have to add it manually

Do I sell my DBC for this?

If you want to buy this, sign up with my code

1dN25

I'm shilling here all day so sign up with my code for sweet second hand referrals

yes.

Even then, the pump would last less than a night right?

well i don't know how this shitcoin will do
So i'm gonna try and sell the top... double my money for a quick come up

Then invest in a coin i already have

Usually these coins pump hard at first which is all i need

if ED wasnt such a pain in the ass to use id buy 5k rn

I assume this is in universal time

set your gas to 100 and it'll be fine

Can somebody tell me when the fuck trading starts in EST?

I was wondering the same, I'm in PST time sooo...

Let's start a kucoin referall chain.
7NJNQs

:)

Thank God. I thought I was the only dumbass who couldn't decipher the fucking time.

Shut the fuck up.

Got you /biz

they don't know the conversion tho kek

I believe thats 7 am

depends on where you are, doesn't it?

Wew this project actually seems really cool. And the name is genius for the service it provides.

It's probably 7 am EST. That's the time DBC was listed. If nothing else, I'm sure of that, at least.

i have t owake up 7 in the morning to invest in this shitcoin ;(

califag here

can u post screen cap of ur holdings 2 prove u actually bought on ed using that contract address

if youre not on KuCoin sign up with my ref code: 1bR17
just me in comfy gains

What time will trading start eastern time? 10?

You can check here

bro, just look up the contract address on etherscan. it's legit.

I was talking to other guy. That's 3am for you. Just stay up. I did last time for UTK and it was well worth it
already transferred to kucoin but here's my eth address etherscan.io/address/0x008da88ed22e31ad01a9e7d19d748b4a5a6c6e8c

How much did you get for the UTK pump? Like 2x? 4x? Better?

kek, i guess ill pull an all nighter. Cuz i'm not just investing, i'm following that fucking chart and finding an exit point. It's not a long hold for me

bought at 18 cents and sold around 65. I was daytrading like mad and apparently I'm rank 8 for that competition. They owe me a bunch of free tokens I have yet to receive

>7 am eastern
>6 am central
>4 am Calicucks
You're welcome

I am lucky
Shit begins at 5 p.m here and I will have time to transfer ETH to my ethereum wallet
IF it's available on ED, this will mean that buying before big release on KC, would increase the amount bigly
This is my big mission. I am ready for it and I will take the bullet

So another 18 hours?

Holy shit! Very nice, brah

Brainlet here, anyone know what time it gets listed for someone in Los Angeles?

Offer still available?

You guys are retarded

Don't mind me

LAfag here, user said 3am
We finna stay up tonight bro

>etherscan.io/address/0x008da88ed22e31ad01a9e7d19d748b4a5a6c6e8c
ok fuck it im gonna buy 5k worth, hopefully this works out like when snov got listed which actually kept going up even after initial pump, thanks user

ty pepe

Are you holding this medium term or selling with an expected instant price increase on kucoin?

X-Men...sick

What's that in real European hours?

Online time conversion thingy says 2pm for those in central time zone. I'm going to have to call-out for work tomorrow cuz I ain't missing this shit

>implying I would ever assist a yuropoor
Sorry m8. Do the math.

Fuck me in the ass
It's at 9 a.m where I live
It's too late already to go to sleep, the only alternative is to be awaken all the night, or ask my parents to wake me up.

Not sure. All of my other kuCoin pumps were short term but all of those tokens ended up growing even more after I sold.

Fuck it, I'll put 10 ETH into this shit

SELL LAMDEN FOR THIS:??!!!

I like Lamden but CAN is going on an exchange tomorrow and TAU is not. It probably won't be for a few weeks. So unless you expect a sustained pump for two weeks on pajeet delta, yes.