Hey guys, just wanted to confide with Veeky Forums a little bit

Hey guys, just wanted to confide with Veeky Forums a little bit

Parents went off on me today about my obsession with crypto. I finished my degree recently (Finished late because of depression and anxiety, etc during uni. Nearly anhero'd) and so I'm supposed to find a job but crypto got a hold of me recently and I made 7k this past month after starting with 1k.

I tried to explain to them that I can make a shit load of money if they just give me this one year to focus on Crypto. But I come from an asian family so I got the typical

>Do you know how shameful it is that you're unemployed? What am I supposed to tell others what my son does?
>You already finished your degree late, you caused us so much stress when you lied about your grades and now you don't even want a job?
>Look at how X's son got that nice job at Google. What about you? I feel so ashamed when I have to talk to my friends about you.
>What if all your internet money just goes to 0? This whole year will be a waste! [This I kinda agree with them with, but I mean that's the risk you take]
>Just get a career and do your crypto thing on the side, what's the problem [Try to explain to them that starting a new job can be stressful] Wow you can't do two things at once?

In all honesty I only want to make money so that I can pay off their mortgage. However, another reason is that I also don't want to be a wagecuck my whole life. I want to pursue creative stuff like writing novels and stuff. White people here won't understand because of how you guys are raised but the family unit is really important for a lot of asians, including me. I don't want to disappoint my parents. Had to get this off my chest and you guys are the only ones who might care

HOLY SHIT PENTACLE 6s WOT?

You’re not staying with enough and you’re too young. Better find a job and learn a trade or you’re gonna be fucked. You could spend all year trading and in 1 day, 1 fucking day you could lose it all and you’ll have nothing. Wake up dude biz isn’t the real world.

You can do both, and probably make more money. Crypto is not a fucking job. Put money inand do jack shit for a few months. Are u serious?

get a part-time job to half satisfy parents and go for it in crypto. doesn't have to be a "good" job so you aren't stressed. 25-30 hrs a week isn't much stressful and plenty of time to crypto.

Fool. Get a job to increase your cryptocurrency investments.
Stop using cryptocurrency as an excuse to avoid work.
Retire early.
You sound like aloser.

>White people here won't understand because of how you guys are raised

R a c i s t

Alright if we don't understand then you don't need our help kek.

>1 day lose it all

This is a meme, just don't use leverage and use proper risk management.

>tfw made sick gains in the past week so my parents no longer think I'm a failure and have pissed off about me getting a job after college is over
>I'm not even stupid I'm a STEM major ffs in a competitive major
>They want me to be their broker now lol...

this. after 1 year you'll be set anyway

extraordinary digits, and what is it with people wanting to pay off their parents' mortgages, my parents were cool and I still have no desire to do that shit, crypto-fudding boomers do not deserve to enjoy its spoils

imo wagecuck and crypto on the side till u get a sizable amount of monies, a new job don't have to be stressful if you're not aiming to climb the ladder, don't go full ham on crypto desu

Isnt a meme. You can easily lose 30-40% in 1 day even if you’re diversified. The issue is when shit hits the fan which it could there will be no way to cash out if everyone wants to. You’re fucked. That’s why we say only gamble w what you have. This fucking op started w 1k. That’s like shit money.

Checked.
Also my portfolio is x38 compared to my starting point and I never quit my job. You should find something stable and pour your $ into crypto...

Read the Bible or some Sutras or some shit. Think of the billions of people who lived before you and lived shitty lives and died. Your parents sound like little bitches that you can leave behind. Let them live in shame. They're just holding themselves back. Whats the point of being alive if you're constantly under stress? Whats the point of having a job if you dont feel like its bettering your life? Either be strong for yourself and everyone you care about and do what you think is right regardless of what everyone says or just be a pussy and die with regrets like everyone else.

Just use a stop loss dude. If you're taking losses of over 10% (especially consistently wtf) you aren't practicing proper risk management... and if you find yourself in a situation were you're suddenly down 30-40% it's your fault for picking a shitty entry.

It's not that hard to pick safe entry points, although I suppose it is quite boring for those with ADHD.

Wagecuck for sure, you need income for basic needs while your money is rolling in crypto, take it as a chance to meet people desu

OP you are such a brainlet. Here on Veeky Forums we optimise our gains and let's be honest, you don't need to sit in front of a computer all day to make 7x in one month in crypto - even if you feel like you do.

The optimal path for you would be to get a job with your university degree and work all day everyday. Then use the funds from work and funnel them all into crypto.

Gains are expotential.
>1k x 7 = 7k
>3k x 7 = 21k
>10k x 7 = 70k

You get it now user? maximise your gains and listen to your chink family.

once you hit a certain point you can also do whale shit and manipulate the market for even more gains

I think you guys are right. Gonna wagecuck and crypto at the same time. I hope we all make it.

Wasted digits

Buy a rig mine some coins and say to your old fashioned parents you working as a bank right now.