OPUS

Jesus Christ, why is there not a bunch of chatter about OPUS right now? 18m market cap for a chart like THAT? This is 10x in mere days. Get the fuck in here.

Wow, an actual opportunity for once on here. Sucks it's on HitBTC. I'll be in soon.

I'm in. Good product and good team as it happens.

Thanks for putting me onto this one Veeky Forums

> Good product and good team as it happens.
That's lucky then. I wouldn't care if it was a complete shitcoin with a chart like this.

Feels like basically he only good product to not have mooned this week. Can’t fucking believe my luck on this one. When will the moon end?

Hopefully never. Man, this one may push me to 100k finally.

cause u cant FUCKING BUY IT ANYWHERE

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

Just deal with hit dude. Yeah you've got to pay fees on top of everything but the that's the reason you'll make a profit here.

Moon when it hits real exchanges.

Really want to get into this coin. What's wrong with EtherDelta though? You gets seem to be avoiding it?

>it's a "sign up for another exchange" episode
F-Fuck, so many accounts now.

use keepass / keepassx. you can trust it, but make sure you get it from the real source, not from random websites...

Too complicated for 99% of the brainlets on here.

motherfuckers, someone sent this shit up some 60% already

Mostly me. The sell depth is paper fucking thin. Expecting 5-10x from here anyhow.

whats your wallet addy just went balls deep gonna give you an eth when I sell

Just deal with HitBTC i know that they use jewish tricks but who cares you are getting rich.

Bump for those who wish to board a moon mission.

Waiting for ETH to deposit , no sign of it yet

use etherdelta, my friend cant even withdraw anything out of hit

in this, no sign of my eth yet...

>Too complicated for 99% of the brainlets on here.
Literally the dumbest argument you could make when looking at it objectively. Crappy UI and bad user friendliness is never the user's fault.

if youre a fucking normie, my good dumbing down tech has let so many idiots in

>cant create new btc wallet on HitBTC

kill me

>Hurr tech should have intentional hurdles so dumb people can't use it lmao
>Let's make a product but make sure not everyone can use it so we make less money lol

Send me your btc I will buy you OPT then send it to your eth wallet. 10% fee.

Unironically think this is gonna 2x tonight. Whoever found this one was a god. Save your sells for until the walls go down, we're nowhere near selling targets yet.

Don't fuck this up fags.

lmao a monkey could figure this shit out, please tell me you dont have a college degree

I do actually. CS with a minor in design.

AHAHAHA

Fuck, the deposit fee is 0.0006BTC and I only have 0.00167BTC on Bitfinex
I really don't have any money to invest in crypto, but would like to start with the little BTC that I have, what should I do?
t. student

Too little to jump in on this one. Don't wipe out that much of your stack on withdrawals.

Moons will come and go, not the end of the world if you miss one

Yeah, but the price for this one is really low, and even if it reaches only like $1 (which is still almost 10x) it's a really good profit which would set me off to a good start.
What should I invest in on Bitfinex? I can't even trade most of the stuff since I'm usually below the minimum amount of tokens needed for buying.

Not a great deal to gamble on on bitfinex. If you're after long term holds you'll be okay. Can't see a 10x-er on there

Where the fuck is my ETH

10 Confirmations later, still waiting for my BTC to be deposited in my account. Even says the transaction went though, but my balance is 0 BTC.

>OPUS
You can't even buy this coin if you're not part of them, i checked cryptopedia and that other site.

BUT YOU CANT EVEN BUY IT

Has anyone gotten their ETH yet on Etherdelta? Have I been cucked by this piece of shit exchange?

you probably need higher gas or gas limit

40 gas should be enough