Hold on

hold on

Wish me luck, holding 3 eth

>tfw holding 250+ ETH

When did you get in?

Gdamn, throwing off all my eth pairings

1,500 by the end of tonight.

.065 not as low as id like, i need a breather after verge and it'll go nowhere but up for the foreseeable future

so does ethereum go up lately when bitcoin slows down? i'm in btc now but when the pump stops i'll switch to ethereum. i did that once and it worked out well for me. ethereum seems to go up generally when bitcoin goes down or sideways?

also how worried are you about the scaling issue? ethereum is one of the most useful coins and so many new tokens and crypto apps and shit are now running on ethereum, more everyday. i don't understand the tech well enough to know if ethereum can handle this long term. and if ethereum can't do it, who can?

if ethereum collapses its going to take a lot of the best token coins down with it. a lot of the more useful and functional tokens like lunyr for example will be fucked. ethereum is almost too big to fail at this point as in if we let ethereum die it will fuck the whole market.

Newfags... Just buy ether and shut up.

started around $10, total avg cost was about $20k

yeah that's not how this works. newfags have to think the hardest about what they're doing since everything is new to them. if we newbs just "shut up and buy" then we lose money, because everyone is telling us to buy every coin. you have no idea because you were last a newb years ago when there were fewer coins to figure out

Predictions? Tomorrow? Next week? I dont like to see eoy predictions. For all we know there isnt gonna be... Forget it. Predictions?

$xxxx

If you have no shame go suck dicks for $10 a pop and stop pajeeting up the board.

no begging you miserable faggot

No moons. Dont need them. It only has no direction, and thats up.

1500 at the least end of month.

25 eth wish i had more
how much do i need to make it by EOY?

>tfw 10 ETH

2k by february, 5k end of the year
but if you look at what BTC did 10k is not out of the question

LTC.

Go all in on LTc. I'm an insider and it's tech is superior in every way

right there with you...i dont fucking know but we are poor

>MFW I can't afford to buy 1 eth with my paycheck anymore

HOLD ON TO WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ITS UNDER 1000 SAT

This makes me hate LTC even more. LTC bag holder, then decided to take my lose, and move it into ETH, and ever looked back.

25 ETH is going to be life changing EOY, you could buy a house or make a big downpayment on one.

50-100 ETH is needed 'to make it' i'd say.

Anything above 200 ETH is going to be fuck-you-money by 2019. Do whatever the fuck you want in life.

LTC is flagging m8 you'll be sorry

Wtf is going on with the price. I'm scared.

relax, you did buy in at $250 r-right?

I have 65 eth. I converted about 75 eth to alts like zrx , omg, knc and mkr. So we’ll see if converting to those alts was a good idea

you are saying most likely $3,500 per eth EOY then?

Word on the street is that they are announcing ETH futures tomorrow. Prepare for $2k+ tomorrow it that is true

insiders buying

Lots of news coming in Q1 and Q2.

i doubt that
it's just another "me too" coin. there are so many possibly "next bitcoins" all claiming to be faster and better but offering no additional functionality. i like charlie lee as a person but thats not enough of a reason to buy ltc

That hasn't worked out too well for BTC tho

At which point are we trading it in for its evil twin?

Better hold for this year. Eth vs. Link ??? I'm one of the retards that sold link at 1.00 this week. I had already 4x with it. Should i get back in or hodl eth?

Veeky Forums is the last place you want to be asking for advice though so who gives a fuck

SELL SELL SELL. DIP COMING

where else would i go? reddit?
i can't even stand non-anonymous communication its justa fucking popularity contest like real life which id like to escape from because fuck normies

so basically i'm stuck here forever

>At which point are we trading it in for its evil twin?

Been wondering that myself, bro
Had like 40 ETC as a store of value and it went up like 25% randomly sometime last week

sleeper

One year ago I had the bright idea to deposit $25,000 of a retirement account into ETH, when ETH was $7. In the week it took for that fucking check to clear (then the week after it would have taken for Coinbase to clear the ATH transfer) ETH jumped up to $10. I actually said to myself "well shit, I missed that opportunity..." and decided not to bother.

I will never forgive myself until I make a bag I can retire on.

youre good here. just need to filter information.

Veeky Forums made me Veeky Forums, rich in money and knowledgeable about the world and humans.
Veeky Forums has basically been my parents and it did well

>ETH futures tomorrow. Prepare for $2k+ tomorrow it that is true
So... would that mean selling alt pairings for ETH or it doesn't really matter as it will make other alts rise too, and the correction will happen later?

Man that's grim. Another opportunity will come along.

I used my NEETbux to make my first and only bet ever, on Trump winning the election. I meant to put that 10k on Eth at around $15 I think, but was too lazy. The idea that Trump, /pol/, and welfare could've made me a millionaire will haunt me similarly.

>Just bought my first ETH today

Damn. I hope I'm not too late for the party.

Umm.. you can't just be patient and wait for a dip before ETH or any coin?

did you just fomo this shit?
it's 100% coming back down nigger

did you think it was going to fly to 2k without stopping?

>buying at ATH

Jesus Christ user. you'll make out in the long run but wait for the fucking dip next time

that said when it briefly drops back below/near $1000 buy

$2000 / ETH by end of month, possibly $5000 / ETH by eoy

$5k EOY based on progress in the ecosystem for sure. But if you factor in an alt crash, or flippening from BTC....I think $10k is very possible.

AHHH I SOLD MY SHITCOINS TO HOLD ETH AND REBUY IN TO INCREASE MY STACK AND MY REBUYIN WAS OFF BY 1 ETH SATOSHI
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GO UP AGAIN

Guess so.

big if huge

is this voing back to 1000? what should i put my buying orders?

Im up almost 5k
Im stressed as fuck
Why?

weak hands

the flippening is real you fucking cuck

same. had 400+ till i weak handed july 2017. never again. holding my 250 or so tight.

The best performer. Listen, it will hit $2000 within this month. EASY.

Be patient, boys.

Yeah we in this thread know that feel. Just try to enjoy the ride :)

>$1150 on most major exchanges
>$1700 in Korea
How long is this shit sustainable

Why would I sell though? It's not gonna get much lower than 1k now, and if I want to trade alts, I need ETH anyways.

So how long do I hold? Does it matter if I have a little or a lot? I'm New to this stuff and really don't have a sense of time perspective.

ETH will dethrone BTC by the end of feb. Screen cap this.

>didn't buy in at

>not trading alts with BTC and losing hundreds in fees

Is ETH the Master Race of cryptocurrencies?

gross

im only holding about 1.5 eth rn, gonna hodl for awhile longer though. Why the sudden increase

Fucking relax and enjoy the ride boys. You didn't actually think the flippening was just a meme right? Eth is king already by every metric by market cap.

Gas chambers

gib