>hey user what is this notification
>Delta: significant portfolio increase
>n-nothing
>user let me know right now, how much money do you have in crypto
>only like 100k or so
>100k! user cash out now and give me my cut
>but I invested all of my own money and we aren’t even married
>either cash out now and give me my cut or I leave you
I can’t imagine life without her, but I am so close to making it. What do I do anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/law/2015/mar/11/woman-wins-right-seek-money-ex-husband-30-years-after-break-up-dale-vince
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill her and wear her face as a mask

Fuck that roastie, she just wants your resources

Leave that greedy cunt

Kys

DUMP THAT GREEDY GOLD DIGGING CUNT

Let her walk, holy shit

Let her leave, either she’s bluffing because of greed or not worth spending money on.

Convince her that you are correct.
If she's not reasonable, then you have terrible imagination.

Leave

just wants you for your money
CUT YOUR LOSSES

You will affort way hotter meat my fag.

LMAO greedy cunt want her "cut" you better cut that bitch from ear to ear

are you that pathetic? leave that fuckin vampire she clearly already has you in the palm of her hand

get the fuck out larping fag

>not even married

Literally tell her to fuck off.

Promise her that you will give her her cut when you make 1mil. Or dump her, she already showed that she doesn't need you without money. Gosh... what a cuck

tell her bye, holy fuck is this bait?

You are letting your significant other control you. How fucking pathetic is this. She is probably cheating on you behind your back

dump that cunt bro. bitches are worthless anymore. they have been completely blown out by mainstream movies and TV/ schools. Its over our women and children are done just have yourself user I mean it.

>"I'm setting up a trust for our children"
Will get you blowjobs and her off your back for 6+ months

What a bitch

You must be fucking kidding me. She loves the money not you. Grow some balls and dump her harder than TRX.

Sounds like. A trash roastie. I'd get out now before she rly fks you over
She clearly doesn't care about you

>Grow some balls and dump her harder than TRX.
But TRX has more future value that his roastie whore gf

if you're not joking you really need to work on yourself and your life and get out of that relationship, it might be hard for you now but jesus shes using you

Money loving egoistical cunt. She doesn't love you. Emotional blackmail using threatening for money?Trying to dictate what you should do with your own money? She treats you like a slave, not like a lover.

Dump her ass, fuck a premium hooker with your juicy crypto cash and then you feel better

>my cut
>not married
>literally would prostitute herself for 50k

user... lose the morals and have some fun.
this is a possibilty to get a real life sex slave... and completely willing too...

Leave her NOW or give half your shit and end up kys down the road

Give her all of it and don't forget to prep tyrone for her.

Huge red flag. Drop that bitch asap, otherwise you'll give her half now, and another half of our gains after the divorce.

Theres plenty of non-golddigger bitches out there.

Bonus hint: Anytime you make more gains, guess what, she'll want her half of that.

I hear what you all are saying but she is my first gf ever, I was alone for a very long time. I guess 50k isn’t much of a price to pay to keep her in my life, I can just 2x my 50k back to where I started. What do you guys think?

this is what you should do:
>break up with her
>if she's your wife, change it into monero and hide it, if you get asked, say you mean 100k satoshis
>do not do anything sexual with her, keep cameras around your house to prove you didnt rape her for when she eventually tries to claim you raped her
she wants your money, not you

I don't understand why is there so many threads like that on this board. Please tell that's larp.

I mean my girlfriend knows about the money I make, sometime I show here my portfolio and she says "wow" but that's all. She doesn't care about money, she never asks me for anything and doesn't like when I buy her fancy shits and all.

I am lucky I guess.

brad is actually a cool dude tho

faggot we have ids on this board

guys. stop responding to larps. this one isn't even funny or creative.

Now I am convinced this is larp

You're looking at it wrong.... YOU ARE WORTH LESS THAN 50K TO HER. She's your world, but she'd rather have the money over you. Don't be a dumbass, if you give in now its only the start...

user, I need a new car
user I need to pay off my bills
user, we need to redo the kitchen

She's going to leave you dude, its just a question of how m such you give her before it happens

actually fucking leave her lmao

She deserves nothing

Stupid larp.

pretty sure you're larping

in this case you're not you'd be fucking retarded to give this random ass hoe a single fucking dollar

You fuckin shittin me? Bitch wants her cut? If she didn't risk any of her own money tell her to get fuckin bent. What a gold diggin bitch. Kick her to the curb.

would dump her ass before she finished giving me the ultimatum

I'm 18 and i've been talking to a girl online for 5 years almost daily whom i loved to fucking death. A month ago i asked her why she wouldn't reply to me so she said she didn't like me anymore and was apparently dating another guy without my knowledge.
I live in a shitty country in eastern europe and managed to save up about 1,5 k in 2 years with my stipend/presents/small income from ads, selling shit, etc
A month ago, I would want to spend that money to fly out to see her, but instead that bitch left me and i was heartbroken, shaking and crying each and every day, unable to leave the bed. Within a couple days, i'm going to be buying 50% btc/ltc/eth and 50% link/xrp/xlm with that money.
Fuck your feelings and fuck your whore of a gf

This, but unironicallu

leave

You CAN live without her. Don't try to convince yourself otherwise.

Wow user

Good thing Delta is super inaccurate. Subtract ~30% from your gains.

Goodness, I hope you are kidding. It is not about the money, it is about her priorities. They are clearly not towards you.

What does she mean by "cut"? Did you borrow money from her to invest?

this!

>Roastie literally trying to blackmail you over a cut of 100k
Not even worth it. Find a new girl

By male logic you let her leave
But by roastie logic, she does not intend to

Dude holy shit if this isn't a LARP you need to drop this cunt.

You sound like a decent person but you have serious mindset issues
>i was heartbroken, shaking and crying each and every day, unable to leave the bed.

That's pathetic. You should consider it a good thing that she's with someone else. It means you ultimately weren't compatible anyway. It's better to find out early than get married only to get divorced later on.

Tell her you were just larping and were too much of a pussy to actually put any money in. If you are really such a weak pushover she will believe you in a heartbeat.

She doesn't love you, my man. You're better off leaving here

is this a psy op to turn men and women against each other to further solidify the power of an oppressive state by eliminating the traditional family structure people have relied on for generations?

because it's working

fuck off fucking cuck

post tits or gtfo

She spent months lying to me, saying shit like "i love you blah blah blah"; i remember i was almost unable to fall asleep without saying goodnight to each other, or wake up without the usual "goodmorning". I'm a good looking guy, but spent years moving places and even countries, so i ended up being pretry spergy because of all the social isolation. All those years, she meant the world to me, but now, i'm just trying to build a decent portfolio lmao.

You got any picks? Is mine alright? Xrb, Xmr, what else?

Holy shit dump her you retard, shes probably cucking with Chad behind your back desu lmao

if u actually give her even 1 penny of your gains you deserve every single thing happening to you

I feel bad for you user
> Girlfriend sees my crypto gains
"Hey, can I learn how to do that"?
>Teach her
Now she's autistically finding coins too

i haven't been laid in 5 years and i'm telling you i understand the ronery. but you have to remember that this woman is a fucking cunt and your hormones are running the show or you would have told her to fuck off months ago

unhappy with women, unhappy without them. thats just life. love is a meme, women are possibly demonic, and i fucking hate them. they can fuck right off. the grapes are sour. you're better off on your own especially if you can afford hookers. you can't buy love but at least you can get laid. and love isn't real anyways

keep your money, she doesnt love you if shes after your money like that.

Don't give her anything. This is honest advice. I've been with my GF for 5 years and I love her more than anything, but if she ever wanted something like this I would let her leave me.

There is no fucking cut. I respect the fuck out of women but this bitch has got to go

>no further replies by op
yup cool story bro

C U C K
either you are a larp either you are an unloved slave

Fuck bitches, get money.

Obviously leave her. My gf knows where my private keys are and could access my trezor at any time, but she knows like I do that LINK isn't done mooning so she's waiting til my 25k LINK is worth $1 mil before screwing me over. If your bitch isn't smart enough to wait for more money before screwing you over then dump her dumb ass.

If she's making ultimatums like that she doesn't care about you as a person. You will be much happier if you cut her out of your life now rather than trying to appease her.

So let's say you do give her "her cut". Then what's next?
>user, stop going out with your friends on the weekend or I'll leave you
>No user, you can't buy that car, we need to save money so I can buy more shoes and shit
>user it was just sex with Tyrone, I don't have any emotional attachment to him

You know what you must do

>I respect the fuck out of women
why?
childbirth? ok i admit i respect that, looks painful. but other then that what the fuck is worth respecting? they are not our equals and pretending they are is seriously fucking our species chance at survival, and the women are all miserable about it and craving some order in their live anyways. you wouldn't let a dog do whatever it wants and if you did it would be an unhappy dog because a dog needs a pack leader to feel secure. women are the same way. maybe i'd respect them more if they remembered their place

dude youre obviously a fucking retard for giving the location of your keys to your gf. you're gonna get fucked if you dont stop this

She's a gold digging whore.

First post, best post.

unhealthy relationship.

seriously, just leave. you have every reason to

youre the one who says whats going to be done. if she cant accept then dump her. if youre a nice guy give her double of her investment and leave her.

puss come, pussy go, and new pussy come.

if youre white look for a white (east europa) chick for breeding. if you ever consider to marry the magic words are goods separation or youre fucked

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. get on fucking egas and make me (and you) rich.

leave

user pls listen to me. I had a ''''''''''gf'''''''''''' too that mooched off of me. Shit went crazy, I'm talking child tier sperging when she doesn't get what she wants. Understand this; if you comply she will take it as a sign you'll give her everything she tells you to give.

I eventually broke up after being broke myself. She left me in 2012 when I spent everything on her.

Fast-forward to now: disregarding sloots that aren't worth my time. Studying medicine. Over 600k eurobucks in crypto. I have a gf that was raised by a one-man-company owner. She doesn't fug around, studies medicine as well, repairs her own shit and doesn't mooch off of me. Last week she asked to help her repair her phone's screen. She actually did the work and I just verbally helped her. She repairs her own motorcycle and car. When she saw my /comfy/ crypto stack she just wanted to know how to do it herself. This is the kind of gf you need user. You are worth more. As you grow older you'll grow to appreciate yourself more and more.

As your current gf becomes more and more of a roastie and realizes after 40+ y/o her good days are over, she will become the woman in this link

theguardian.com/law/2015/mar/11/woman-wins-right-seek-money-ex-husband-30-years-after-break-up-dale-vince

Just realize you're bringing this on yourself

she wants her cut so she can leave

>if youre white look for a white
reeeeee fuck off you low iq nazis why do you think other people are interested in your little fantasies

What a boring world would we live in if all the races just mixed together.

There is literally nothing wrong with white males breeding with white females.

lol ok bro thanks for the unsolicited advice.

youre gonna get burned mate, good luck. never trust anybody but yourself, never give a woman equal power

how does that make the world more or less interesting what

you are absolutely correct which is why I have done that very thing 2 years ago. problem is when retards imply there's a problem with the opposite and try to discourage it, which is an indefensible position

If she doesnt dominate you in bed but only like this its not worth it user.

yeah this. Her kid won't be yours but she'll let you think it is.

>how does that make the world more or less interesting what
you are a racist

i want a world where all the races still exist. all the cultures still exist. you want a world where everyone looks the same in a global monoculture.

why? because like all leftists you are a fucking racist

Correct answer.

proof that she's in it for the money and not for you. Leave her. You'll get over her, look back and be glad you cut the rope.

>problem is when retards imply there's a problem with the opposite and try to discourage it

but, but, user, what if the opposite becomes the norm an in less than 100 years the 4% white people on this earth who brought 90% of civilisation are gone, forever vanished in the void.

>you are a racist
no

>i want a world where all the races still exist.
what does that even mean? do you think swedes, spaniards and russians have a lot in common - even genetically - besides skin hue? do you think jamaicans, native south africans and kenyans are categorized together by actual taxonomists just because they all appear the same to you? lol

>all the cultures still exist.
literally no culture has ever been frozen in time, all culture will ALWAYS change. I agree it's a bit more interesting if different parts of the world have different cultures, but it absolutely doesn't have to be the same culture that existed in that same location 50 years earlier

>you want a world where everyone looks the same in a global monoculture.
no, you are strawmanning me, I don't. I also don't want to stop that process from happening if that's what people are naturally drawn to though, it'd be insanely autistic to discourage race mixing out of some slippery slope fallacy logic of being scared everyone will be the same hue of brown in 5000 years

>why? because like all leftists you are a fucking racist
yeah, those anti-SJW videos on youtube and /pol/ really gave you sophisticated political beliefs man, you seem really smart.

p.s. not a leftist. not even pro-immigration like you probably think I am. don't ascribe beliefs to me idiot

I enjoy bashing cucks, even if obvious bait