Who here /comfy/ with Ethereum?

Who here /comfy/ with Ethereum?

newfag

Extra comfy over here

ETH is my goto. I just move money in and out of it if I see a better short term option come up

bags loaded

this is mother of all

nocoiner salty about missing out. GTFO

Just bought 120euros worth. Hoping it will go up. Poorfag but will make a big invesment end of month

op is a newfag

how many threads like this did you post today?

Your mom's a newfag.

why r u not buying my coin biz?

u know u want some.

Christ, more new faggotry

the comfiest of all

$1500 soon

Making ETH my reserve currency is the best decision I've ever made in crypto post December. Got rid of that horrible dinosaur BTC.

Me. It's the bulk of my portfolio.
Also r8 folio

Move all of your LTC into ETH. I'm now former LTC bag holder

>holding LTC

Ethereum and BTC gonna flip by June.

Should be ETH: 50 percent
Top 20 coins like XLM,ICX: 25 -40
Shitcoin moonshots: 10 - 25

That's mine. Stable steady gains on half, good gains on 40, Moonshots shitcoins the rest for mega moons.

wish i had converted more eth to btc at 0.12+, but happy holding until POS.

This is a horrible time to do that, and besides why would I? I predict LTC can easily reach and break it's former ATH short term. It's very low right now, prepped to shoot up. Maybe it'll happen when it reaches the ~$240 support and bounces back.

OMG and ETH master race

long term no bitcoin clone has a future though, dumb money and bull markets can only last for so long, and simple copy pastes of coins like bitcoin, ethereum, etc will be the first to see max exodus.

wish I had balls to buy more earlier, I knew it was the safest bet

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out. 13mil supply and market cap is less than 1mil right now

this :) feels good man :)

Also in ICX so im having a good time right now.

how much you think this eth run has in it?

then 3000 in the summer

then 6000 end of 2018

Wrong
20k with current trajectory

I wouldn't be surprised it it gets to 10k eoty desu

ETH is the same price BTC was this time of last year. And ~80% of top 200 coins are ERC20. And money skele. And upcoming Casper, zKSnarks, sharding, etc.

You do the math

$20k+ confirmed

Only have 2... will I make it?

was gonna buy another eth last night when it was 1030
AHHHHHHH WHY AM I A PUSSY
should i just take the hit and buy it now? i will use cuckbase so it will be held by them for 2 weeks anyway

every entry price is good for ETH
you can't time it and count on the dips unless you are some kind of fortuneteller

Been holding for almost 2 years now. Bought when it was $12. Feels good. Got weak at point and sold when I should have held but for the most part I managed to keep my grip.

I look back to when I sold 24 ETH for around £600 last summer to pay for a holiday.

Thank fuck I at least bought back 2 ETH This summer, wish I bought more.

30 ethlet reporting in

how much am i gonna make staking

>Comparing bitcoin to ethereum

???

>And ~80% of top 200 coins are ERC20
this is what people don't realize. decentralized exchanges are coming, and necessary with the huge number of tokens available.

if youre launching a token today, where do you launch it? the network effect of ethereum tokens is the main driving factor for growth, and the reason why it's been outpacing bitcoin for over a year now.

bitcoin serves it's purpose even with high fees, but it's only ever got one purpose to serve. ethereum is a platform not a coin and if it can capture the market for these tokens and contracts faster than anything else can try to catch up for it, the huge surface area of ethereum will be reflected in the price.

that was in response to someone talking about litecoin.

>comparing bitcoin & litecoin to ethereum

???

never change corecucks

why don't you read the post i replied to and try to think

its already here.
check out etherdelta

no

>1 ETH
If only I didn't start so late in crypto...
But I guess everyone wishes they started earlier.

ED is the beta for these kinds of exchanges, but they require a second layer network to compete with centralized ones.

yep. unless you were there mining bitcoin while satoshi was still mining you're going to wish you had more.

I wish I had bought more. It's still my main coin for getting Fiat into exchanges and for realizing profits.

Learn from this noble user's example.

if it matters that much to you: ok im wrong

would you please explain my mistake so that next time i can be correct? thanks :)

>0.2 ETH
Unironically wishing to kill myself. Even worse is that this is my biggest investment.

with such a small amount its probably not even worth it for you to put money into coins like ethereum

0 ETH, but
6000 OMG

Will I make it?