Who here /funfaired/?

who here /funfaired/?

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/faq/what-happens-if-myetherwallet-goes-down.html
forbes.com/news/funfair-confirmed-scam-justing-neets-as-you-read-this-license-denied-sell-sell-sell
gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-gambling-businesses/Apply-for-a-licence/How-do-I-apply-for-an-operating-licence.aspx).
forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2018/01/07/83-funfair-a-cryptocurrency-that-will-revolutionalize-online-gambling-and-why-it-is-the-best-investment-of-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is the link saying they were denied?

when a drop of 130sats = crash

Down $63

Is, and always has been, a total shitcoin

WHat did pajeet mean by this? Btw, it’s literally gone up since you streetshitter started fudding.

There is none. They haven't even applied for it yet. The FUD tonight is unreal. Moon mission coming up.

Show me those news, I've never seen them. I won't sell my bags until you give some respectable link.

Veeky Forums really needs to show what country the ip of each post originates from so we can tell who all the pajeets are

This....

GIVE US FLAGS GODDAMNIT

this

...continuing from a different thread. also still holding. i don't care about whatever news, real or fake. I and my funbros knew this was coming. Being a funchad in not without it's trials and tribulations. I will hold fast, even will buy more if I actually see a dip. other license opportunities, future license opportunities, changes of mind, bluffs called on fud... who knows what the futures holds beyond today. Balls deep and holding fast.

not an app but a website.
And if you're wondering:
myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/faq/what-happens-if-myetherwallet-goes-down.html
it takes work to get coins out of an exchange--understandably, since it's better for them in every way. don't be lazy. getting them back in is effortless--free no-limit deposits on pretty much every exchange.

these warnings? they're for everyone's own good and I welcomed seeing them. I've only used two methods: Keystore/JSON (which I still like) and just recently TREZOR (still getting used to).
>transfer FUN to the etherwallet
at whatever exchange you have your FUN, you just put the ETH wallet address as the "send to" address (true of FUN and any other ERC20 token). send a tiny amount as a test, just to get comfortable. double check that the address you're pasting matches (MEW gives warnings about non-checksummed addresses--don't worry about it. as long as your addresses match, it's OK--but that's why to test a small amount anyway, just to be sure)

You would be surprised with the results

I won't sell my bags, period. Don't we wish we'd have been ones who held through bitcoins crashes? Did we now tell ourselves after the fact "all I had to do was hold"? Not letting go. This time, funchads shall win. I'm in. If you're in too, that good on you, funbros. Keep up the positivity. I'll see you on the flip side.

I'm down $6k so far

5K FUN here, holding until I die.

I just sold all my FUN...fuck I panicked.

FUCK! Do I sell??? Please someone tell me, I want to buy a shit ton more FUN but have no idea if I should sell other stuff do it...
This is obvious FUD before the moon, but just not sure if it's worth selling other stuff to get more into now.

Bullshit. The price has been completely unaffected. But at least this gives me an opportunity to use this image now

What is this FUD? Where is the news they've been denied?

>until I die
well now I like your spirit but just hold on a minute there... consider periodically turning some portion of holdings into productive assets at some point. a few years from now, once the gaming ecosystem has really taken shape, established itself.

no lambo for me then, but I'll chip away at my bags as my comfiness requires

fucking idiot, at lest check out idiotic claims for yourself before you make moves.

Lol, are you serious?

Its SUNDAY, no one works on sunday. So news is fake. Man, some of your FUNers are kinda dumb.

All good senpai, I got in at less than .01

Just buy it back.... It is dropping by a penny right now. get back now or regret forever.

Knowing when to take profits is always difficult. When will you sell?
Jealous

forbes.com/news/funfair-confirmed-scam-justing-neets-as-you-read-this-license-denied-sell-sell-sell

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out. 13mil supply and market cap is less than 1mil right now

title says it all

just sold 100k, thx user

Veeky Forums doesnt even know how to use Google, this is the 3rd result when searching funfair
>tfw sold at ATH

>low quality trolling

no time soon. the coming months will be tempting, but we know that holding will win for us. store off of the exchange and be comfy--not only to more easily resist trading them away, but mainly to actually have control of the coins. I can't emphasize enough how important transferring out of the exchange is. Or instead of now, will you wait for bittrex or binance to say "Due to unprecedentedly high volume, FunFair transactions have been temporarily disabled"?

if you're stupid enough to actually believe this FUD without googling it and realizing that this is complete and utter bullshit, you're too dumb to be holding FUN anyways
hopefully this means all the retards and streetshitters are gone

I sold this shitcoin so I could buy BAT..lmao stay poor faggots

>not having both
cmon user

Come on why won't this fucking coin do anything. Literally everything else is blowing up except this one. I'm all in and I'm not selling but Jesus Christ let me cum.

remainder that this dip is the 200BTC sell wall we had earlier today, the wall is eaten and tomorrow we will go back up again

>selling "shitcoin" for another "shitcoin"
you're the type of retard to go from thread to thread like, "just sold my ripple to buy funfair, lmao stay poor faggots," then coming here and saying the same
i'll give you a few days before your bitch boy tissue papers hands is posting in BAT threads "huhu just sold my BAT so I could buy doge lmao stay poor faggots"

15 k fun and i am fucking comfy

Enjoy holding those bags for weeks. FUN isn't going to to do shit until the end of January at the earliest. I'll buy back in then at a dip and make even more money.

kys

>enjoy holding those bags for weeks
>flipping coins in a desperate attempt for moon missions
like I said, bitch boy tissue paper hands

*shrug* There's probably at least one person out there who makes money timing the market, but it's a bit much for me, thanks

Wow, holy fuck Veeky Forums has gotten so shit over the last 30'Days, the influx of normies totally fucked this shithole up.. Fucking noodlehand motherfuckers FUDing because everything isn't 2xing every 24h. I bought fun at 500, 650, 720 and even 900Sat. Got over 40k, am i fucking worried? Hell no. If you bastards would just chill the fuck out and wait at least a month, fuck! If you want to chase pumps and potentially lose your money, go ahead, if you want a sure thing, that will only ask two little things - patience and time, then you'll be rewarded.

People are pink wojacking before even looking at the damn chart.
I dont know what this mean, if some one could help? I know its gotta beeeegood.

It's Monday idiot

The red bar is sales of the coin

>License DENIED

I knew it was coming, but they didn't listen. I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU BRO.

>believing Veeky Forums at face value
retard

>confirmed pajeet
what are time zones woah

I meant the change in trend after the spike.-.

im going to start tricking them into telling me the date, thanks user

Ignore FUN fud tonight, it's all EthBet shills

Do not cry Fun-chan, we will not sell you because of stinky Pajeets. *headpats*

ANONS, am I going to reach 100k with this portfolio EOY or sometime thereafter with this?

TRX 8000
FUN 4000
POE 4000
XLM 650
LINK 100
ADA 310
OST 500
TNT 1000
XVG 1500
XRP 300

Started off with 2K USD on Dec 20th now at 5.5K

They haven't even submitted their application yet and applications can take around 16 weeks to process, provided full information is submitted (gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-gambling-businesses/Apply-for-a-licence/How-do-I-apply-for-an-operating-licence.aspx).

Have almost the exact same buy ins, 25k. It would be retarded to not hold until end of Q2 at the EARLIEST

You're forgetting about Music. Shit's going to the moon this week.

Bought at .09 sold all at .19

All in on BAT

So is this coin fucked or what?

>asks this after only 4 days from last pump, retaining a higher support level, with absolutely no negative fundamental changes

>NoFUNs in s week.

FUN times ahead

Yeah! *Fist bump*

> mfw bought in at 357 sats

My first buy-in was at 250~, sold at 350, because started chasing pumps like a loser.. Then crawled back to FunChad and asked for forgiveness.

this, i put some money into both cuz BAT has strong team and FUN has future

Lies
forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2018/01/07/83-funfair-a-cryptocurrency-that-will-revolutionalize-online-gambling-and-why-it-is-the-best-investment-of-2018/

Oh fuck that's a huge deal

Stellar says hi :(

>:^(
It's fake