/Kucoin General/ Normie Invasion Edition

We're only going up from here nerds, nearly all of the main exchanges are closed registers, this is our chance, hop in:

>What is Kucoin?
Kucoin is a new exchange for popular coins and altcoins alike that rewards you for trading with their services. Founded by a group of blockchain enthusiasts who had proved themselves in industry giants like Ant Financial and GF Securities, Kucoin aims at providing users digital asset transaction and exchange services which are even more safe and convenient, integrating premium assets worldwide, and constructing state of the art transaction platform.

>Why do I care?
They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it. At this moment KCS is at 18$ and climbing fast.(It was ~2$ seven days ago)

>Sounds cool, how do I sign up?
kucoin.com/#/signup

If I shilled you into this godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1bg63

Kucoin is the future of crypto exchanges, are you in?

Join my network by using this code, managed to catch 2-3 whales that'll feed you well user, dont miss it.

1bg63

Thanks for the silent user that joined the train.

The thing is you don't actually get something from signing up with someone's code. The one who referred you will get a 20% share of your trading fees. If you don't enter a ref code these 20% will go to KuCoin.

So better use a ref code like mine 1HgQ7 and sign up but don't fall for liers promising you something.

This exchange is great. One of the few that is letting new users in, so all that money is getting concentrated into the few coins that they offer... if you don't at least 300% in a week on there you're doing something wrong. Like OP said, just buying their shares 9x'd in 7 days.

I keep buying their shares at ATH because
1ax1h

use this referral and I guarantee that I will use all my gains from you for preserving more anime navels for future generations

7KR5Ru

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

>make 2 accounts
>cuck kucoin
>???
>profit

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 10 DBC Only sending to the next 6 signups.

I told them the truth.
You probably already have enough refs with your little lies.

Doesn't work that way, because if people you referred don't trade you will get nothing.

This is also a lie. There is no way to proof or see who signed up. Don't believe them.

get in and get some KCS it will be 50$+ EOY
also use my ref link: 1vese

Oh also, hot tip: the website shits itself on Vivaldi (so probably any Chromium fork), it's fine on Firefox.

Dont forget: 7KR5Ru is your friend

REEEEEEEEE

1x3yv

1fx2J

o holiest of whales please use my humble referral code so that I may bask in the trickle of your wealth

BS

Give this man what he needs

Just withdrew to a meta mask account. this kucoin shit just isnt cutting it for me after they took down the ETH / BTC market this morning.

If you are willing to trust kucoin after the shenanigans they pulled today, you're an idiot. They can pull a market whenever they want to manipulate the price of their KCS. they can change the reward percentage whenever the fuq the feel like it and the best part is nothing their community accounts say make any goddam sense due to chinglish.

Im dumping this crap tastic exchange for etherdelta. cya.

27MxQ

7N147P

1ef8v
Let's do this you punk ass bitches

7M4Pde

Any idea for kcs price end of month?

How do i sign up, i have a few eth to play with. Thanks

Use my code for huge gains

1v7QP

7NMNue

We should do this as a chain, each user posts his link and we use the post above ours. Happy trading!

>pyramid scheme to the max
It will die. But I've been using it to do daily run ups of certain coins. Then selling and sending the money to better places. I don't even share my ref code. and I never put any of you faggots code in.

Share the love pajeets

Mandatory ref: 24b1P

Also buy the dip on KCS now. You wont see sub 15$ after this week.

Please I have 3 kids

1g5Kt

is this massive spike in KCS a bull trap? will it dip back down tonight hmm im hoping yes

7JfsHc

If you don't sign up with my referral code your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Pass it on 1bt2K

I keep resending my activation email and nothing shows up even with my spam filter disabled. Thanks Kucoin.

235Hg

Help a poor out

in other words did I just miss out on buying at 14 >_

27u1H

Use my code because DBC TRAIN

14.5$ atm go for it

7JNM7w

Pass on the love DBC friends!

help out a poorfag

25eff

whales show me the ocean

Godspeed, friends
1K4hv

I am signing up anyone got a referral code?

>1g5Kt

I used yours bro, feed them keeds

>7JNM7w

7NMNue

Would really appreciate it

>Wanting to sign up with inferior codes
It's almost like you guys want to be poor.

7NhJKR

28MRa

If you decide to signup use my code. As a word of caution: check out KuCoin's reddit. Lots of users are experiencing issues with funds disappearing and trouble depositing/withdrawing. The exchange is bogged down by new users and this is starting to show.

Use this exchange in moderation, send test amounts, and don't send too much at one time.

28MRa

help a bruddah out

1b18Q

Please use my code, im a poorfag
7Nh18R

7NhgfJ

pls I am a south african po boy, black man take all job

KCS mooning!! Great exchange, pays NEO gas daily

How do I transfer from Kucoin to Coinbase

Fellow KCS hodlers, we are one army

If you like the pic, use my ref

1RRMy

Sell your altcoins for LTC, get LTCs deposit address on Coinbase and post it in the withdraw address on KuCoin.

Please and thank you fellow Lambros
1cvw8

1b3PN

God bless all yall anons, we're gonna make it friends

DEUS VULT WE WILL HAVE LAMBOS AND ASIAN FWBS

Why LTC?

27dw2

help a poorfag out

If you use my referral code, I will be that much closer to paying off my school debt that I have after dropping out due to my father's death also your mother will die within 48 hours if you don't

7Kht1N

Gotcha. Since I'm new at this, I just want to make sure. When I buy/sell alt coins, its in terms of value by bitcoin right, then I use those to purchase LTC and then make the transfer? I'm assuming you also recommended LTC because of the less fees

LTC is pretty fast and has cheap fees

Tx for the tip

212yM
will post more braphogs if you use my code and reply

Ref link here. Thanks user

1fyrd

KUSOCOIN