dont miss it user

How high can we go???

meme triangles. Dis gun be gud.

r we selling after this 'moon'

discord FH8Q5CT

h-has it found a new support line?

Please please pump to at least LINK's price so I can switch asap
I regret so much not buying link @ 17 cents
I'm a cryptonewfag i didn't know those months were to accumulate, I tho it was gonna be like that forever

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

HODL XLM it's the only coin that's under one dollar in the top 10. When the Norman invasion happens after the exchanges open the floodgates this thing is going to go parabolic.

Just bought $800 worth, LETS GOOO

I can't wait for this to moon a little and sell it ASAP.
I regret not selling it at $0,91

yeah not with ETH moving like this its not

no surprise to see people dumping a racist coin

who is still left on this rocket? niggers and chinks who haven't got the MO yet?

If Stellar goes $10 dollars EOY I would be soooo happy.

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

The whale on binance is still at it and I still can't withdraw, somehow things not looking good

I can tell by your post that you're a newfriend alright.

if you guys are sitting in XLM during this eth run then you may just be braindead

lot of bags being dumped if it gets to the 80 cent range

We're getting good support on the 50 day moving average. Just waiting to explode any day now.

You regret not being able to see the future?

REVERSE MOON MISSION

You noobz are gonna get rekt, Jed Mccaleb will be the end of you poorfags

Bought in at the wrong time and won’t sell with losses. Besides, this coin is going to make it this month. Made some nice gains with ETH but this is my main coin.

nah more like the $1 range. Rule of big evens I guess. I'd recommend selling there, see if we can find support than buy back in when it lowers to 0.85-0.9

DO SOMETHING YOU DRUNK SNEK

The best days are clearly ahead of this coin, I don’t know where all the hate is coming from.

Veeky Forums is wrong about everything

no

>day trading stellar

This is basically the only coin worthy of a long term hodl, don’t treat it like the other useless crapcoins

>Norman invasion
Guffaw snicker
And the real norman invasion will be into FairX. No more waiting 3 business days for your fiat to reach the exchange, it will be instant.