Poorfags portfolio thread

poorfags portfolio thread

Go all in on TRX or DOGE and hope the chinese pump for Chinese New Year
>NI HAO

>diversifying with only $100
Just go all in on a really obscure shitcoin and hope it goes parabolic

How the fuck does Blockfolio work, do I seriously have to manually copy every transaction I make into the app? You can't actually trade through it or anything, right?

you are goddamn right

Feels comfy.

Feels okay. Started with only $50 in mid december

>diversify with $100
Just end your life.

East coaster huh

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.

Should I dump the BTC for eth?

I'd sell your verge for digibyte. Then you'll make it

Old screenshot. Qtum is at -29 right now. Post recent.

Yes. I did it and never looked back. Trx and eth gave me 95% of my profits.

Nah just keep a small amount of btc just in case.

Trust in these

did you FOMO in on PAC? If so then kys
also go all in on one coin you dumb faggot

Kill me

did you even do research one single fucking time. fucking shitcoins. also way too diversified.

And you'll stay poor with that selection. Holy trash. Seriously. No link. No fun. No eth. You hate money

how do i not poor

Poorfag started in November slower but my picks have been good

I mined these in 2013 and just recently found my wallets again. what should I do with this? how do I learn what to invest in?

Also brainlet

Literally doubled the total value only with hush yesterday

Just fuck my shit up senpai

>319k
>poor
kys nigger

but then I die poor user

fckn pac coin seriously

2500FUN
200XRP
100REQ
50BAT

Will I make it?

What exchange to use when poorfag who wants to be less of a poorfag in the short term?

thinking I should get out XMR and HST and keep ETH?

I bought most of this shit when drinking and smoking. Surprised it's doing this well.

>Take a week to read about as many coins as you can that you find interesting.
>After having decent knowledge of what each coin does, make a judgement and rank their importance.
>Buy the coins that you ranked as the coins with highest potential.

You will miss out pumps here and there but you won't lose if you invest on the fundamentals.

Chase the pumps once you're comfortable.

The airdrop of trx I got for free on Binance is worth as much as your entire portfolio.

Comfy yet panicing

Keep XMR, bulletproofs is gonna drive up the price because of massively reduced fees.

Oh and drop HST for ETH the price is gonna explode in a couple of months.

I put $1000 in and I'm setting the goal of paying for summer semester of college, which is ~$7000

Plz r8

Got $60 coming in 2 days (gdax is slow af)

What should I put it in lads? Also, I'm thinking about selling off my meager stock of TRX once it reaches a certain high and putting it in either XLM or something else.

Anons, I'm a poor fag that wants to reach lambo land. Will I make it with this portfolio?

TRX 8000
FUN 4000
POE 4000
XLM 650
LINK 100
ADA 310
OST 500
TNT 1000
XVG 1500
XRP 300

Started off with 2K USD on Dec 20th now at 5.5K

5.5/10
No top contenders, lots of shill coins, decent amounts of each coin though. Good investment time wise.

>No Kyber Network
>5/10

>Take a week to read about as many coins as you can
where do I do this? bitcointalk?

If you keep holding and don't panic sell sure in about a year or two you'll have something in the upper tens of thousands. Wouldn't hurt to get some XMR if you could afford a coin or two in the near future.

put all of that 60 in lumens bro

Have I been scammed by the Disney shill which should I all in on

How many lambos can I buy next year?

everything is red reeeeee

Not bad.

What was the first coin u bought?

1.03ETH
0.07BTC
0.17LTC

WILL I MAKE IT?

>Holdings: $.0
:thinking:

Whatcha think???

Not going to make it.

100% BBT from yobit

Will 10x next week when it hits binance

> not hodling BRAT

What should my next move be? Thinking of dumping my btc and buying all the monero, zcl (for the btcp), and ETH that I can. Started with about $700 in late August and have yet to break 3k

Started with 2.4 a month ago . Getting there but you will get to my level soon :)

Just broke past 2k. Doubled my portfolio since new years eve.

Started with 100 euro in november.

I should start a cryptocurrency investment group. Pajeet Investments Inc.

Also since I currently only have a coinbase account what exchange should I set up to achieve my goals?

>half my portfolio is on exchanges so obscure Bitfolio hasn't even heard of them

Half the exchanges are shut down to new registrations right now. Get into Kucoin quick before they shut down too. Use code 1cx4v for blessed gainz.

How do you guys choose an alt to run with? I'm asking because this thread seems relatively unshilled so far

Accidental reply btw

House deposit eoy?

Find things with real world utility and sit on them. Sure you will miss things like tron but it will almost always net you gain in the future.

Can't find monero on it?

send help

hopefully in a few months i won’t be poor

Recently got in, transaction time going to kill me, already missed a few moon missions I figured were going to happen.

Should I trade out the ETH or cash the LiteCoin for ETH when it goes back up and put all the ETH into Alts?

I haven't held ANY btc in weeks and I couldn't be happier. I "store value" in a basket of funds... eth/xrp/xmr.

put everything into LINK and walk away from it for a year desu

Sonnabitch, XMR isn't on the exchange.
Binnance is closed. I thought Kraken and Poloniex were both closed, but it isn't saying so on the registration screen any more. Maybe try one of those?

the doge has been in a wallet since 2014.

Everything else started with $30 in December. Bought some XRP at .18 then sold at 2.75. Since then been trying to find the right coins

Help me not poor anymore biz

1.Read into any and every coin that jumps out at you even if it's shilled on here (especially if you've never actually heard of it)
2.look at the team (by doing this DRGN blew me away)
3.If it's not already pumped to fuck go all in if people are already talking about it
4.FUCKING HODL AND DONT SELL DRGN AT $1 AHHHHHHHHHH

Glad my COB mooned tho :^)

Pic related

any of these good long-term holds? I might sell half my Tron next time it moons

>COLX

With such a small portfolio you should restrict your trading to smaller coins with good projects. Buy them and hold 'em. Patience is key in this market.

I've had LINK and FUN for months and they've done me VERY well fellow bong. Keep them.

Only problem is you need to chase some short term moon missions like BNTY, PRL, PFR, BBT so you can get some real capital to leave in those solid picks (use your TRON gains do do this)

Still waiting for lift off on BAT, XLM and REQ seems like they're all undervalued

No need to be a poor fag user. Get in a comfy pump and dumb discord group.

discord gg/aB7GbB7

Since I don't have alot, I am going to hold off on coins over $1.
Thanks anyway Linkbro.

Thanks m8, been looking into FUN and POE. Thinking I am going to go half and half into those and wait for their big releases by the end of Q1.
Hopefully be able to ride the wave and post a picture of 4 digits by the end of March.

Any advice anons?

Go all in on Bismuth
>35mil market cap
>Python equivalent on Lisk and Eth

thanks nice I'll look out for a short term moon mission in those coins, adding them to blockfolio now

Started with 84usd mid December too