XLM!

Will this shit ever moon?! I lost 40% of my ETH investment in this donkey shit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fairxio/status/950111735775547392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will moon as soon as you sell

Should be going up as we speak

no, sell now

You only lost because you're a pump chasing faggot who didn't buy in early. Kill yourself retard.

twitter.com/fairxio/status/950111735775547392

delayed till 2019 kek

so long sneks

will someone please explain to me why stellar took this dive?

Absolutely this, i'm so happy you tards that watch 5m charts are getting blown the fuck out.

I am extremely confident in XLM, just hold through this minor dip and you should be golden. Of course, you could sell so I can buy more at a lower price.

btc / etc going up, it just went 3x last week, your fault for buying at ath newfag

fork of ripple, only being used by one company (ibm) temporarily until they move to their own network.

No you fomo buy at ATH, not invested. Brainlet nigger

nice trajectory stellar snake

>when your product is so shit not even an IBM partnership can save it

nice trajectory stellar snake

DESU, it is the only good product in TOP 10. It is just that the market is full of idiots like you. kek

I am getting sick of waiting for this fucking thing to move.

I hope to fucking God you don't believe what you typed? If you do, you're the dumbest person on this board. If you aren't, you are trying to literally steal from us all. This is the last thing you'll ever see. Remember it.

amen.

SLAM MY BOIPUCCI WITH MAD GAINZ, STELLAR SNAEK,

It's not a fork of Ripple faggot

0.30 /comfy/

Same. Feel like I'm missing out on so many other good coins being tied up in XLM.

XLM has barely moved in last 12h and biz is filled with crashing rockets. What is this pussy-hands FUD bullshit going on here?

I WILL FUCK YOU SQUARE IN THE ASS IF THIS COIN DOESNT MOVE UP

Same

Make sure you cucks got your inflation destination set up

Mondays are distribution days

im not trying to be a dick here, but i honestly dont think this coin can succeed long term. i mean its primary goal is "the redistribution of wealth from the wealthy to poor people, and provding more opportunities and wealth for poor nations" . like, wow, im fucking sure huge companies like google, amazon, are just dying to have their wealthy monopolies re-distributed to poor struggling nations so they can have more financial opportunities like the rich have. yeah, im sure they will jump right in on this. this coin is pretty much the anti-rich coin.

>set buy order at 55000
>dipped to 55000 but order didnt get filled
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The entire crypto market is redistribution of wealth. Worst argument point you could literally make.

Are you fucking dumb? What do you expect those poor people do do with this new found wealth? Search GOOGLE for the shit they will eventually buy on AMAZON. Wow this board has gone downfucking hill. Get the fuck out of here faggot.

DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING SNEK FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Bought at .22cents and currently holding 30k.

I can't wait for it to hit $1.

that's what happens when you fomo in at the ath. dumb nigger

Buy in more and diversify. Going all in is for people with under $200 to invest.

to all the struggling hodlr

delete your blockfolio, delete Veeky Forums from your bookmark and chain your hands

come back 3 month

that's what i am doing

but i am not a holder, i do this full time

fucking move XLM. god.

WHERE IS THE VOLUME?

price exhaustion. It's corrected 50% and it's stabilized and building support for the next leg up.

>not a holder

good luck in your crypto journey...

?????
?????
?????
You are not educated enough to talk about Stellar.
Not a Ripple fork. Made by founder of Ripple.
Stellar is the network. IBM is implementing the network and XLM tokens for all of IBM's cross-border payments. IBM manufactures 90% of the worlds banking hardware.
FairX is a joint project between IBM and Stellar which will open the floodgates of normies like yourself into the alt ecosystem by allowing sale and purchase with fiat currency. This will decouple BTC from the alt market and possibly kill bitcoin itself.
Stellar is a big deal

anyone watching it on binance
is this it? is the moon coming?

stay poor

Well mainly because the exchanges are shitting themselves with XLM withdrawals, especially Binance.
There is also the scamcoin/bitcoin rally that sapped Stellar and the lack of news to drive up vol

soon brother

be patient

rockets will be engaged when the XLM wallets are re-enabled on binance, let us know when, thats when arbitrage comes back online and these whales get fucked by bots

it happens tonight. get ready.

All I see is a gigantic sell wall, what do you mean?

No. Every hour it looks like it's about to moon and then shits its pants. I've been watching it for days

Wall is still there

that was just eth taking a dip.
Stellar will not moon until ETH settles

NOTHING will moon until eth and btc both settle. Portfolio been fucken sideways for 2 days. VEN/LINK up 30%, other shit down enough for that not to matter

yeah tons of tards r missing out on increasing their stack by holding xlm instead of switching to ETH while its mooning like this then buying back in. Its not even that risky with ETH

You're a liar.

XLM GONNA MOON

XLM is not for moon
XLM is for use

you may well as go an hero yourself, my amigo. You lose money in cryptocurrency trading? Something is very wrong with you.

can you withdraw on binace yet? cbf logging in

use = moon
Don't you get it?
2018 is the year of adoption

>use = moon
Sure, but Stellar is not likely to go more than 5x with adoption. The cap is too high.

Watching the sell walls on Binance, literally laughing because they don't know it's going to moon soon.
> OMG the price corrected and paused after a 250% rally!! ITS TANKING
> Searches for another coin to buy at ATH

Nice FUD my dude. Check last post in the image I posted.

for the many who bought like 200k at ten cents, if this does a 5x, we will be rich. i am perfectly happy with a 5x

this

*my sides*

>FUD
Okay, what is the EOY price that you expect, huh?

XLM belongs above XRP.

>what is the EOY price that you expect,
Unironically $10

>i am perfectly happy with a 5x
So am I. I'm just saying that it probably won't moon relative to where it is _now_.

Minimum $5. FairX alone is going to shoot it too that point. Cap this

This will be easy once XRP crashes once it gets out the coin is literally a shitcoin made by bankers to steal your valuable btc and give you the equivalent of paper money.

Unironically $50

I bought some today cause it’s cheap but this coin is frustrating

> bought some today
> this coin is frustrating
Ok then buy something that's already mooning and be too late to the game, miss the peak, and sell low. Repeat cycle
> stay poor

Daily reminder the use of XLM on Stellar network is required, unlike dog shit Ripple

This thing has to moon soon - huge volume, comparatively low price at the moment, someone is accumulating big.

kekekekkeeHAHAHAHAH
YOu fell for le rocket meme

It is a shitcoin
I refuse to explain it for the 20x times

Partnerships and 'goals' don't mean shit
Normie appeal and charts mean everything

This coin is the anti mooner, it is a childrens coin. If it EVER moons, it has a shit half ass one but when it crashes.... it crashes HARD

Guys, it's literally a fucking rocket. Where do you think it's going to fucking go?!

UP UP UP UP

Whales are suppressing the price, mongoloid, once they are done it will explode.

Nice trajectory Stellar snake!

You fuckers need paitence on this one holy fuck you anons are beyond thirsty.

idiot
FairX
XLM-Fiat pairings

that is all. Shut the fuck up, anyone paying attention to XLM isn't buying this bullshit

> anti mooner
Literally just went up 350% in 5 days. and 1000% in the last 30 days.
Do you know anything about fundamental market behaviour? If something gets overextended, it corrects EVERY TIME. A correction is not a crash, it's an attempt at finding a *higher* stable price. And just like any good project, it has continued to climb after healthy corrections

Fairx is a pajeet scam exchange. I wouldn't put any of my assets on there.

so yeah. anyone still remember this coin? seems like an eternity since it went offline dec 28, and the wallets are STILL broken and offline, still cant trade it or do anything with it. its been a real shit show hasnt it? pretty embarrassing.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out. 13mil supply and market cap is less than 1mil right now

No, please sell now to me

Will I make it goys?

>Tfw got shilled as a newcomer to hold this shit
>Missed out on everything else x100ing in the meanwhile

This coin fucked me forever. I got profits from it but still held onto it too long. I'll buy back in another time.

Yes.

Damn son that's almost 100x what I have. Poorstudentfag

Its an old pic I actually have a bit more. Not to mention my other coins.

ADHD newfag fudders

make sure you got inflation set mate

I do. Just got 41 free xlm.

xlm a tough hold right now but its the cheapest face value top 10 coin on CMC, when the exchanges revamp and enable registrations and the avalanche of new normie money comes flooding in XLM will be the top 10 penny stock with X10 potential for normies it will go to pluto, right now the market makers are waiting for the flood to commence mega pumps, just hang on