I hit $100k on my portfolio this morning

I hit $100k on my portfolio this morning.

I never thought i'd get here. It would change my life to cash it out.

But I cant sell. I could put a large down payment on a house right now, but I know I wont.

Why can't I quit this

Why cash out at the start? That 100k, depending on what you're in, will be worth 1 mil. in 6 months. I told myself I was going to quit at 1/4 mil., and I just touched 400k today. Not fucking selling.

youd be an idiot to do so, especially in this market lmfao, make your money and cash out in 1 year never work for someone again

because 100k is nothing, doesnt change your life at all. go for 10MM my guy

how long did it take you, and how much money did you start with ?

Just hit 100k off a few moon missions as well. I'm thinking of going more long term, well researched coins, so I don't have to check my portfolio in the middle of the night to dump a shitcoin.

I just want to put that 100k in something now and check back in a year and see 1mil.

Same here bro. Mostly in Dragonchain, Venchain, and Bitcoin as my top 3, with some NEO on the side. A few shit coins but that is my core. Looking to turn 400k into 1 mil.

Only cash out the small amounts you need.

>best case scenario
You double or triple your money, cash out, get an easy and stable job, and continue to play with the market

>right now
Cash out and pay off an substantial amount of a house. Leave a few grand to play around. Sleep soundly knowing you went with the safe route and that you'll always have a roof over your head no matter what happens. More opportunities will come.

>yolo
1 million never work again real life changing or back to where you are right now except your crypto is worthless

Yeah, like 40k to pay your taxes.

Made most gains starting in July with $5k in ETH($180), XMR($40), BTC($2100), IOTA (22c), BNB (80c). Like the $300 i put in BNB is $7k now.

I then put $5k more in at ATH of NEO and lost it.

I put $5k more in december just before the mega pump.

So, sort of $15k of my own money, but most gains were the first $5k.

>thinks he can cash out

cool I had a $100 and made $5, we're all gonna make it bro

Fuck man, i traded 200 bucks up to 3000 about 7 months ago and cashed out 2500. The remaining 500 i put into verge. Was worth 30K last month.

When i checked out my wallet, it was emptied during the coinpouch hack.

I've been robbed of so much potential gains since then... the feels

How tf would you even go about cashing out 100k?

This is the eternal dilemma.

I feel like i know i'm going to YOLO. But if I had 1mil, 2mil would only be a 2x gain... how could i say no.

This is exactly my position.

Ive told,myself at 2k,i will cash out half. For the downpayment.

It's gonna take balls of steel to put all 1mil into a new shitcoin for the 2x though.

Cash out you fucking faggot. Everything is worthless until you sell.

I’m a newfag yo trading, wish I got in earlier but I can’t conplain, 700% gains a month means I might join you very soon too in the 6-figure club.

My plan is to pull out enough to buy myself a really nice gift once I hit 250k. Maybe a really good home theater battlestation or an amazing racing game set up, or maybe straight up a Honda S2k. But either way I want something BIG that old me could never afford so I can keep my head in the game. So I don’t second guess. If I ever take it to 10MM I’ll look into real estate, maybe go searching for oil in Africa, invest in some up and coming companies and make it big. Build infrastructure in my city, get a highway named after me etc. The ambitions go on and on user, don’t sell yourself short and reward yourself. After 500k I intend to never jack off again, only world class prostitutes for me

I was planning to sell at 1.3M. Now at 3.1M I’m like fuq dat.

Cash out 30k. That way you fiat. Fiat is king. crypto assets are volatile. dgf what other people say on here. invest the 30k into bricks and mortar.

I cashed out a good chunk when I hit $100k last week. Feels great to completely pay off my student loans.

the fuck would you have a student loan for? Waist of time honestly.

Global market cap is not steady at pat the 800bil. mark. By the 12th of feb, we will surpass 900bil. end of the month will be over 1.2tril. End of Q1 2-3tril and end of Q2 will be passed 5tril. End of year will be passed 10tril.

This is my predictions for the coming months. This owul mean that by the end of Q2 there will be about 5X more money into cryptos, which would suggest that the baseline value of all coins will be 5X higher than they are now. This is only true of course if there are no vaporware and massive dumps.

Speculatively speaking, in 6 months you are guaranteed 5X growth, so fucking HODL!

If you want to jew it out, pull out your initial investment and then liquidate assets as need be. But I my self have over 20K fiat invested and are holding until 2020. 2020 is the magic date for me and will be when im pulling out of this.