Let me shill UFR

well fuck me normies, looks like i got some education to drop on your ass.

let me shill the fuck out of UFR for you -

> decentralized file-sharing environment and incentivize the process using Upfire
> A seeder, or someone who wants to share a file or torrent, offers their file to the network. The file is then encrypted. Any other user who wants to download that file can do so by sending some UFR to the seeder
> The transaction is carried out through a smart contract – the file is decrypted and sent to the downloader, and the UFR tokens are sent to the seeder.
> This means anyone will be able to earn UFR by seeding their files. Because UFR will be traded with currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum on exchanges, anyone can increase their crypto-stack by their seeding files in the Upfiring app.

> check this whitepaper, good right?!
upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf

> op I have no clue wtf the whitepaper means
check this vid you pleb youtube com/watch?v=4R3UPGg3b18

> wtf is market cap op?
$16mil

> wtf is supply like op?
14.4 Million available

>give me some social links so i can research
fine.
- reddit - upfiring reddit com (629 subs 1 week ago, 816 now, 29.7% gain)
- twitter - @ upfiringHQ (1256 followers 2 weeks ago, 1528 now, 21.66% gain)
- facebook - facebook com/upfiring/ (393 likes 1 week ago, 400 now, 1.7% gain)

> updated development schedule
medium com/@Upfiring/upfiring-dapp-updated-development-schedule-775f7d30309f

> roadmap
* 2017 through Q1 2018—Heavy Development
* Q1 2018—Alpha release
* Q2 2018—Beta release
* Q3 2018—Full Desktop version release
* Q4 2018—Open-source community contributions, potential for Android/iOS application feasibility

YOUR FUCKING WELCOME. SEE YOU AT THE MOON.

BUMP FOR GAINS PLZ

This free cash machine has doubled my money in 2 days and will double it many more times

I'm all in allready

Scam coin ran by PND discord group.

Stay poor

have fun seeing all your gains gone in ripple pleb

Sorry, user... You didn't get any? Buy some UFR!

Those facts and they still believe its a pnd group...

Those facts and they still believe its a pnd group...

is right, nothing to see here, ufc shills sucking a guys dick on a discord that's bleeding money from this shit scam coin

Definitely smells like a PnD, but at a 21M circulating supply is hard to ignore

honestly looks like they're just trying to market for the coin instead of the devs doing it. That's coming from a dude with 0 UFR

Seriously, who the fuck sits around making these pictures and reposting them again and again if not for an organized shill group?
And what is an organized shill group likely to be doing on Veeky Forums? Helping everone make money in a totally legitimate, non-P&Dey enterprise?

its actually a really good idea but the PnD accusations keep me guessing

I personally really like the coin. Got it a week ago. If this was truly a PnD Group, the dump would’ve happened a long time ago and they wouldn’t be working this hard to show you that UFR is actually a good coin.

Why don’t you faggots take the time to research it yourself before throwing insults at others.

all those guys are getting points in a shill group for those posts...it's quite disgusting how much they're sucking on that guys dick

Can't go wrong with UFR

Stop shilling OP I'm not done accumilating UFR!

>>"its a pump and dump"

looks at 3x + returns over a steady period of time...

wat?

UFR has been my biggest earner thus far, can't wait to see what's next

Nice just bought 10k I think this will go to the moon!

UFR gains this week has already been ridiculous. Don't sleep on this anons, ez come up

Devs did absolute SHIT in marketing the ICO, thus why 98% of tokens were unsold and subsequently burned.

If this token wasn't stilled everywhere, you'd never hear about it. I'm thankful the early tokenholders have tried so hard to promote this thing.

keep thinking it's too late but fuck it UFR seems legit, I'm in

fuck it, I am in. Low market cap, not on major exchanges yet, how can I pass this up?

Tell me why somebody would pAY money to access a fucking illegal movie rip or something. Seriously this sounds retarded, it's all available for free and people already seed with no income just because they like to share. And what about the illegality of actually purchasing / selling illegal files. This becomes an actual paper trail, adding another layer of risk to the whole process.

Read the UFR white paper

If it's only a few cents and due to the incentive for the seeder there is less chance for viruses etc and more availability for obscure torrents

Incentives seeding, which makes download speeds faster. More users follow. It's a positive feedback loop.