LAMDEN - YOU ARE EARLY

This coin will boom.

Enterprise business solution -> bigger money pouring in -> low market cap -> 20x in a month at the very least.

If you didn't buy during the ICO, buy before it hits cryptopia.

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/tau
etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where do i buy

IDEX

Yup. I bought this shit at .00049 because etherdelta still had old sell orders waiting.

I really like the project. A definite moon.

idex.market/eth/tau

>idex.market/eth/tau

RETRY FOR A LIVE VERSION
RETRY FOR A LIVE VERSION
RETRY FOR A LIVE VERSION

This team is complete garbage. This project will go absolutely nowhere. Might be good for a quick flip, but nothing more.

How the fuck am I supposed to fucking buy if their dumb shit website won't fucking load.

Yeah sold at 5x on ED after one day on telegram with those morons

prove it

etherdelta.com/#0xc27a2f05fa577a83ba0fdb4c38443c0718356501-ETH

fuck off stuart

How much lamden do I need for my wife to take me back

if by absolutely garbage you mean they're talking to us 24/7 on the telegram chat and pretty knowledgeable and nice, then yeah

IDEX is dead ATM, wait for it to get back up

Why should I?
Just talk to stu for half a minute.

Yes this will probably still moon like crazy. But it's going nowhere in the long term.

Aww because you can't.

Im trying to buy but IDEX is fucking laggy as shit and down at the moment. That said, still way better then ED. When they get their shit together serverwise this is actually a super interesting exchange.

kek, mad nolambs spotted

Because I don't give enough of a shit about what you believe

I'm not mad at them, easiest 5x ever apart from dealing with cancerdelta

tell us the coins you are holding user so we can get an idea of what your opinion is worth

I am holding ICX, TAU, BTC and ETH

all in on doge bruh

TAU, comfiest hold of my life. Holding VEN, ICX, and ETH o.w.

shit, you actually are knowledgeable

gotta sell my lamden now

>Yes this will probably still moon like crazy.
And you sold? lel

Holding COLX, SIA, ECA, and TAU.

Moon bb

>Yes this will probably still moon like crazy

Dude you’re on biz we find the coins normies will love buy them early then dump on them no one think shit about long term stuff here

I told you man.

Seriously tho, again I'm not saying this can't make you money. I just don't trust these guys to not sell off their bags and abandon the project for a lambo at any point in the future

I might have misunderstood the whitepaper... but 3 mainnets? sign me up, my bags are full.

"Saffron is the generator tool to deploy private chains on an internal network without any hassle. Flora is a central repository for smart contract packages and templates, private chain naming services, and blockchain discovery. Clove is the network that handles payment channel swap processes between chains and facilitates communication between blockchain apps on the network in a way that remains trustless and decentralized."

> (You)
>>Yes this will probably still moon like crazy
>Dude you’re on biz we find the coins normies will love buy them early then dump on them no one think shit about long term stuff here
Eh I'm happy with the profits I made, already put them in the next shitcoin for that sweet compound interest. Don't have time to wait for this shit to blow up. My mid- to long-term bags are already full

Whats tau at? I'm on my phone.

Still around .0006?

TAU volume just crashed Idex

It's literally inactive rn

Yeah I want a team that spends all of their fucking time on Telegram instead of actually producing a product. Real fucking great. You honestly think actual enterprises will ever touch this shit? You're completely delusional dude. Sure you might make some money, but please don't try and sell this anything more than a quick buck.

What's the next moon mission?

look no further

lol

You know you have a good coin when it keeps crashing exchanges.

fuck it cant handle TAU voulme.