I have lost faith in XML. Planning on dumping and moving into ICX, or should i hold? What are your predictions?

I have lost faith in XML. Planning on dumping and moving into ICX, or should i hold? What are your predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/icon-foundation/ico/pulse/monthly
twitter.com/fairxio/status/942134892208390144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i only had a little, but i'm buying the dip right now, just waiting on funds to transfer

it's gonna go higher than ICX in the upcoming days.

ICX is mooning in at least 1 week, plenty of time for XLM to recover, wouldnt sell

Hodl

Just fucking sell it you retard.

The second you dump is the second it jumps 30%.

I got 30k HODLING

This is how you know its a good time to be in, the ADHD red40 sipping losers on Veeky Forums are getting antsy because its in the red for a couple days. They move on to pumped coin of the day (which will start falling) and then make pink wojak threads.

>selling before FairX

This is how you lose money and make other people rich. Do youself a favor and just wait. Do you remember why you bought XLM in the first place? XLM hasn't changed, only it's price and it's about to change big time on the upside.
"The stock market is the greatest transfer of wealth from the impatient to the patient" - Warren Buffet (paraphrase)

Most coins bounced back after the BTC bull run except for xlm, shows the lack of confidence

>XML
>RIPPLE XPR

Holy fuck your greed knows no bounds. You should've bought back in a November like the smart money did. Please, please fucking sell. We don't need your weak hands on the moon mission to 5 dollars.

LOL
Do you know what "overexended" means?
Did you even notice that XLM was correcting before BTC made its recent rally.
How new are you???

> never gonna make it

IMO, time to buy more! will for sure see 1$ in the next 2 weeks

Drop your bags, it’s all mine now

Buy high sell low

you see guys, its newfags like OP that keep us gaining this easy money. take from the dumb and give to the smart. GOD I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Fairx is about to launch.. why are you dumping?

Because he's not getting gains 24/7 and doesn't understand why

dont buy at ATH retard

Buy high sell low the post. OP you never buy into shit when it's already mooned like 70%. There's times when you don't buy into the FOMO.

I did this with RDD and it jumped 200% two days ago. I kinda regret dumping it for XLM and VTC, though these two will moon soon.

Thanks for reminding me to get back in

no it isnt, check the fairx twitter, they are nowhere even near a beta release.

i like lumens because its not ripple but still. dont shill bad advice dude. you're not an indian

Chasing moons is how you're going to lose money. ICX mooned, and then to buy high. Next thing XLM moons and you try to get back in and buy high. I guess someone's got to do this for us to make money.

This

OP please sell your stack at a loss and buy the dead whitepaper coin github.com/icon-foundation/ico/pulse/monthly

I love newfags

Shh don't tell them, it's our last year to make real dough

DBC big things happening, already rising people knowing about it.

Oh true, I thought I read it was launching soon. My bad. Regardless, dumping this would be dumb.

twitter.com/fairxio/status/942134892208390144
Site is back up, and alpha API service is now available for testing! Stay tuned for BETA in late Jan / early Feb for more in-depth testing in more locations!

SELL SELL SELL NOW