Etherium Insider Information

You pajeets are wondering why Etherium is mooning right now. I've got insider information. There's massive news coming out on Monday or Tuesday this week.

Get the fuck in or forever regret.

The next Etherium is Etherium.

Thanks, I just bought 100k Etherium, fuck ethereum

ETH deliverable futures, $2000+ by end of week

I can't believe ETH is mooning while the network is fucked and exchanges are closing deposits/withdraws temporarily.

1 eth will get up to 0.4 btc at some point this year. Stock up on ether now and make the switch when you can.

LETS GOOOO MAH NIGGAS

Just realized I spelt Ethereum wrong as I was so excited typing this up. I literally went all in.

You won't find a cheaper price after the announcement hits.

How much for those pants? The girl can come too if necessary, but I would prefer just the pants desu

I have a buddy who works in blockchain and he told me to buy ethereum and said something big is happening this week.

.350 ETH

>You pajeets are wondering
>Etherium

Flags when?

Actually that would be a good scam idea to create a coin called 'etherium'

honestly once casper launches this will hit 3k overnight

this shit is going to drop one last time before moon

Insider information? You must not be very far inside if you can't even spell the name correctly you fucking spastic

It's mooning because of the ether army game coming out. You'll be able to stake eth in battles with other teams. Some of us have already formed an English-only NATO squad to battle pajeets and russians.

I'm just waiting for my iotchain invest to moon this week and I'm going to be shitting ethereum afterwards

wtf is this shit give me a quick rundown

31 ethlet reporting in i want in

I legit cannot give you anything else. I'm a pussy - I'm not putting my self at risk. This is ananyomous as it'll get. Screen cap this, I will have more insider information, but I want us to make a shit ton first in Eth.

Yes I spelt it wrong initially, whatever.

counter offer, 25 XLM

Fuck used to have 500+ now ethlet. why....
Anyway hardly can believe someone obtains inside info and cant type the name correctly.