twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think its about to blow up, isn't it?

nigma check'n

let's go

4700 waiting for breakout.
Blood is pumping to my pants in anticipation

in with 400 enigs

1k reporting in. Sometimes I fantasize about going all-in

Only have a couple hundred, put in 1.5 eth today. Hoping it matches and moves with eth.

checking in

im all in bitches , got on it !

10k here

1k here, wish it was more!!

Anyone done any TA they want to share?

think once the MAC crosses positive on the 4 hour it will take off

Just made this pic. We've seen a few days of correction and are now at the end-tip of a very strong bull pennant. We're about to go to the moon again, yes. 100% sure.

real talk
is there any good news from this team?

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3iH3wyEX4&t

start watching at 00:30 and realise how fucking big this thing is going to be. Developed by a MIT team and only 150 mil max supply.

Doubtful. It’s mostly MIT hype from what I can gather. Found some video about how they did some scammy shit during the ICO. I’m also a legit brainlet and don’t fully understand why this token is needed.

180 reporting in, does this make me a niglet?

ENG will be the native token used to access data sources on the de-centralized Enigma Catalyst Data Marketplace. It won't be individuals using this coin either. It will be large IT organizations. With large IT budgets...

Link to the vid if you find it?

They got hacked through their website I believe. Wasn't them doing scammy shit. Full refund too

Some chink girl video that reduced their rating for the outlook of the token. I just did minimal research. Not trying to FUD. I just don’t get why this would be 100-500 eoy like some people suggest. Most of this crypto shit is hype and little substance so I suppose anything is possible. But I’m a recovering Arkie so take my input with a grain of salted shit.

youtu.be/fynwNk4top0

TA is a such a stupid meme. How the fuck does that even makes sense?

TA is stupid. But what’s stupid is that enough people believe it to make it work...sometimes.

Learn some technical analysis, it would be good for you. It makes sense if you know what it represents; if you can actually read those charts like one reads a book.

Fucking hell...

You can say its stupid but I bought last time it wedged and it exploded. Bought some more again.

Fag, holding hands with boys

It's really not stupid at all and it's made me shitloads of money. I sold the top of bitcoin and the top of the bull trap. so you can go on pretending it doesnt work all you want..

yeah random lines on the graph dont mean shit but generally bull pennants are pretty fucking accurate.

You can't help but laugh at normies who don't recognize the indicators within contextual trends. It's literally magic to them lol.

looks ready to go bois

only 40 but thats a lot for me im ready for 20 dollar coins in 2 weeks.

I guarantee you these guys are buying the top of btc and eth right now thinking theyre about to be rich.... LOL

GAINCUBE STARTING UP

It will. Might take a few minutes or hours... maybe even tomorrow. But it's going to moon soon, guaranteed. Just sit back and relax.

Some nigga pointed out the downward triangle yesterday so I've just been trading off the fib bounces within it, made a killing

so close i can taste it

Was that your annoying bot that was upping my b my buys and sells by 0.0000001? lmao

AHHHHHH
IS IT BREAKING OUT?
AAAAAAAAAAAAH

if youre talking about bittrex that asshole has been running for days.

Feels like whale games to accumulate more to me
At least on bittrex there is a bunch of walls at 40k~ whoever is pumping is stopping before hitting them.

Oh shit we're mooning

hold on tight

Nice moon fags

Bags feeling heavy

Nice, FUD.
You FOMO in yet?