TRON. DBC. THE ROAD TO $1

Everyone calling me a larping faggot, egotistical piece of shit, etc

Watch and learn, a millionaire in the making before your eyes.

This portfolio will be worth over 2 million in 3 weeks. I put my money where my mouth is, join me and let's moon biz bros.

Are you confident about tron? Alot of people are saying Sun is a fraud. I'm still in though.

He's no more of a fraud than anyone else in crypto.

Justin Sun is a genius. Lot of hate against him because he's a chink but you can't deny his business skills, there's a reason he was hand picked by Jack Ma.

Look, those who act late don't make money. The more people deliberate on whether or not to buy Tron, the more money they lose out on making. It's going to a dollar, JS has said so himself, and I'm sure he doesn't want to embarrass himself.

I hope you are right OP. I have 7k Tron and I feel like I was taken...

TRIPS OF TRUTH????

>kid with $900 portfolio
>watch me become a millionaire
ok

you're a moron

his says 900k

plenty of people here have started with 900 and made it

I started with 60$ 4 weeks ago and am touching 10k as we speak

You didn't see the K pajeet

What will dbc grow to

>hurr I got lucky with TRON
Fuck off

Yes, trips of truth

Trips of autism

that's nothing, I make 100k a day kiddo and started with faucet dust last week

get these NEWFAGS off of my fucking board

fake as fuck.. exactly 1MM coins kek

I've been posting my blockfolio every other day since 200k you fucking faggot. I am one of the many champions of BIz, here to show you it's possible to make it. KYS.

Is it too late to get into dbc

>This portfolio will be worth over 2 million in 3 weeks
that's what it is. Portfolio. Anyone can make himself look like a legit millionaire with 5min of spare time.
Show us your actual worth on exchange or wallet. Until then you're a LARP.

bought req at .05c traded swings to a stack of 3000
sold at 30c to pfr at .012c
sold pfr at 18c to buy into lamden
sold lamden at 3x later that night and bought back my position in pfr

sold pfr at 30c and rest of lamden at 5x and bought into OPT this morning

No, it isn't. It's 98 on CMC.

lol... yeah ok, believe what you want faggot. Like I said, I've been posting my shit ever since 200k and have posted proof before. Believe what you want.

What scenario do you think has the better chance of being true? Me larping for months and months for no fucking reason yet being incredibly consistent for even less fucking reason, OR you being a jealous faggot stunned by his own disbelief

Dude dont worry about these mongs they buy at ATH and tell us our microcaps arent going anywhere then they hate on success its what they do

this was $60 5 weeks ago and they will never believe it because they cant comprehend the reason they lose money is because of their own retardation

ur so cool sweetie! ;) i

user poor fag here, any chance you could donate some tron to a fellow poor fag to help spread some wealth

0x14847c85c48098ee52a66fb06926f05efff2254a

please

LMAO. God speed, dude.

I've been on /a/ for years and i've been seeing some faggot posting the same picture of a girl with a fish in her hand every single day for years.
So there is no way you could convince me that you are legit just because you've been wasting your time posting your portfolio for a few months.
Either post proof or you're a LARP. Since you are all about people thinking you are authentic by posting for so long i think it would do you better just posting what really counts.

Watch me break 1MM in this thread.

941K now.

And you should read the stickies. Sorry for your ban.

checked

whatd you start with famalamalamboman

cool story bro, not sure what it has to do with me.

What will you do for me if I prove? Make it worth my time.

You literally bitched about being called a larping faggot and telling people to join you in your first post.
You are looking for attention. Post legit proof and you'll get it, easy as that.
Also stop reddit spacing.

Didn't answer my question. What will you do for me if I prove? What is my incentive?

WHY ARE YOU SHILLING THIS COIN WE'LL ALL BE BROKE IN A WEEK OR SO

PUMP AND DUMP BABY DO NOT HODL

Why not BAT op?

OP sent 2 k coins can confirm

I already gave you an advice on how to achieve what your goal with this thread was.
You should be sending a few BTC my way for doing that.

bought 100k at 20 sats you made me a lot of money. Im out by the way and into other shit coins now while you wonder what tomorrow brings.

>send 45k in BTC to some faggot who calls me a larper even though I've been posting for months
>should be thankful

lmao. faggot.

Thoughts on XRB, OP?

plz op share some trx. I am a small holder of only 100 :.(

0x82a6021e28701cdc8bd391f7be18b3e62ff88b1c

>calls me a larper even though I've been posting for months
>posts no actual proof for all the said months
Yep. LARP.
Just a quick tip for you newcomer. Begging gets you banned here.

i started with 100 now im a 1k now i just have to do that 3 more times and ill be home free

could you please rate my portfolio? I'm 50% TRX 50% ICX and I actually believe in both of them doing x4 this month
am I retarded?

Lydia you need to dump the TRX bags.

how mad are you going to be when I post proof? tell me how mad you'll be and maybe I'll post.

Also are you going to call photoshop instead of larp?

is justin sun a scammer

you so salty eh HAHAHAHHAH
never seen someone so salty because they didnt believe he was rich

OP its not so hard to show us froo.. you can show was the coins on the exchange and the deposits and withdrawal on the exchange. your animosity is still guaranteed.

but you wont because you larping faggot

>am I retarded?
>ICX
No.
>TRX
Yes.
>both of them doing x4 this month
x4 yes.

Why would i be mad? How egocentric do you have to be to think proving yourself legit is going to make me mad? It's for your own gain you dipshit.
If you're planning on taking a screenshot, then yes. If you take a picture of your screen, then no.

>Show me proof!
>It's for your own gain you dipshit!
Lmao. Keep on trucking OP. I've seen you around more than enough.

Pay your taxes soyim

Just dumped my DBC. Will buy back soon

thank you user. Good luck to you

>999
>1M TRX
>Near 1M portfolio

Holy shit are you... /the one/?

>>TRX
>Yes.
it's half of the ATH right now and major announcement is coming
it seems like good moment to buy in
also TA indicators and shit

good luck my man, but bad move

Thanks. You're actually one of the reasons I bought into DBC. Made a cool $1200 so far.

Yeah too risky, you can't predict this coin's moon pattern. One missed announcement and you'll lose out 80% gains.

DBC could see $1 in as little as 3 days, and $5 by the end of February.

It's now a top 100 token, and it's still only available to buy on KuCoin and some other very small exchanges.

For those that don't know, DBC is the first major project built on the NEO blockchain, funded by NEO themselves. This is a show and prove token for NEO to really flex their muscle in the crypto space. They're going to promote this to the moon and the price is going to follow with it...

A 5 billion market cap isn't difficult in todays market. If we did manage to get there, DBC would be worth close to $6 each.

Oh and by the way.. It's being added to Huobi exchange in about 2 days.. and then Binance will likely follow....

I never told him to show ME proof.
I'm telling him to show legit account balance if he wants to show off.
He doesn't like being called a larper and he wants a following and i just told him to get both of that with a simple picture.

Why don't you reply yourself mister larpfolio?

>and major announcement is coming
You mean like every major announcement they've had so far and it was always nothing?
Yes it is having a small dip but it's up to you if you actually believe it's going to moon. It has been nothing but steadily dropping since ATH.

>One missed announcement and you'll lose out 80% gains.
That's a good point look at what happened to xlm

I don't know who to ask so I guess I'll ask you. I have 50k DBC. I was initially planning on selling 20% for 100 NEO when I got the chance. But it appears the DBC will be outperforming NEO possibly over the next year. And if DBC IS successful it will hot its stride in early 2019. Should I stay in DBC until $10?