Coss.io

>didnt listen to me at .50
>didnt listen to me at 1
>didnt listen to me at 1.30 (yesterday)

Will you listen to me today now that its over 2?

Coss.io

>better dividend rate than kucoin
>following the exact path already forged by Binance; the same path Kucoin followed

This will be the next $20 exchange coin

sso.coss.io/api/invite/Z4YU8KOTZA

So the only question user, will you listen to me now? Or will you listen to me when I make the thread for it topping $3?

sso.coss.io/api/invite/Z4YU8KOTZA

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/7R7N941WFG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cryptopia has their own dividend coin and there's alot more potential there.

Stop. Please don't act like Kucoin spammers.

Yea, keep your fucking invite links to yourself.

Bump for COSS though. This is a great investment. After looking through the fundamentals, this will get to BNB / KCS levels. Looks like a pretty easy 10x mission.

What the fuck is cryptopia. When I go to the site I see everything is nonfunctioning and the market section sells weed pipes. Coss will be $20 within a couple weeks.

Question for OP- how do you put in a link on Veeky Forums? Every time I try and do that it tells me the system recognizes it as spam and makes me reformat. Been buggin me for months.

I was going to invest but then I saw that 90% of the volume on the exchange was trading the coss coin itself so I decided against. This will the biggest crash ever. Bunch of cucks looking for the next kucoin are going to get raped. The exchange is non-functional and the only thing being traded is coss token.

Bought some today. Tiny market cap compared to the other ones, and with Coss exchange having a new interface soon, this could easily have a 1 billion market cap.

Ez 10x boys

I did here about it here on /biz. There was so much fucking FUD around I knew it was probably worth it. It definitely has been and its just starting. Getting my moon boots laced up.

indian IPs have been banned from linking on Veeky Forums

Depending when you made that 'decision', makes the difference between missing out on 2x, 10x, fuck, some people are 20x.

COSS my niggas. Get in now before you end up like this

Volume's actually been slowly shifting. Used to be 90% COSS, now it's 75% COSS, with the majority of the rest ETH, BTC, LTC, and KIN.

Also, fuck you OP you useless shill.

I agree with these 2. Dont stoop to Kucoin ref shit. It was bad enough before.

Rune confirmed fiat gateway q1 in telegram today.

When's craptopia accepting debit cards?
Are they also in Singapore?

Is their dividend structure 50% of all trades AND fiat fees, locked in a smart contract so it can't be reduced?

what is cryptopia coin circ supply and mcap as of now ? i dont see it in CMC

You are an idiot. Every exchange starts this way. The way to drive traffic into an exchange is to have an enticing coin behind it. If you open an exchange trading in the same shit no ones going to go there and make a new account for the same coins on exchanges they already know.

You aint never gonna make it user, im sorry.

I never asked anyone to use it. Use it, or dont IDC really. the referal program for coss isnt the money grab in it. referrals arent that important.

To the user with 500k coss thanks you got me into a winner here bro

COSS only competition in 2019 will be FairX. Buy COSS, XLM, and LINK right now and your family won't need money again for generations. Screencap this.

>using bittrex as an example
>ever

Bittrex is trash. they are anti consumer and actively delist anything paying dividends.

I got in at 0.2 your brainlet

Then stop spamming it. Have a modicum of self-respect. There are people that actively refuse to touch Kucoin because of the endless shill threads, no matter how many 10x moons they're missing out on. Don't leave a bad taste in people's mouths.

Thats me. That spam left a bad taste in my mouth and I wont buy any on principle.

eh. Ill do me, you do you. thanks bro for the advice though :)

Investing with your emotions. Stay poor

You can buy KIN on it. That's a sought after coin.

It's not there for some reason.

Made more than you bucko

Same. Kuckoin ref threads are no better than begging threads and should be banned just the same. I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to see COSS threads less pajeetish, ours is a better kind of coin for a better kind of investor. Glad you're gaining with us anyway, though, OP.

I can make my money elsewhere without degrading myself like a common whore, Kuck. You go on and continue sucking dicks on the side of the freeway though. Just make sure your emotions don't lead you away from your true calling.

good job confirming that you dont understand business. crypto will always be just a hobby for you. stay small, gain small lil fella

Realistically speaking, how long until $5?

Nigger if you think this is what "business" actually is, you're gonna have another thing coming when your mother flips the breaker to your room.

ya most def. thanks for the free bump buddy

Possible spike as soon as the end of the week if they release the UI update on time. More realistic is early Q1 when they release the new engine and API, allowing bots free reign to drive daily volume through the roof. Q2 with the FIAT gateway virtually guaranteed.

next few days

1-2 months probably. depends how quickly they add new trading pairs.

Where did i say anything about garbage ass bittrex?

your graph is from bittrex user

I listened and reaped the rewards, join us, we're fun! sso.coss.io/api/invite/7R7N941WFG

Comfy as fuck even though I sold 2/3 of my COSS because I lost faith and wanted to spend more internet money on shitcoins. So yeah, a little bit of an idiot but still lucky as fuck for buying @ 1600 sat and now sitting on over 1.5 BTC gains.

And sitting still as this is just the begining m'lads.

HOLY SHIT. Thank you so much for posting this. I just went to make a COSS account but then I realized I already had one so I signed in. Turns out I participated in the ICO!! Thanks so much user. If it wasn't for you, I would have never known I had 3300 COSS AND dividends. Please, post your address so I can send some love your way

COSS is a nightmare to actually use. You can't directly withdrawal the large majority of their coins, but you can deposit all of them. The volume is horrendous and some trades just don't work even if it shows a sell order at the exact price (or even lower) that you're trying to buy at.

Its in BETA if it were perfect it would be $18 already like kucoin.

New UI this week, engine upgrade soon, fiat soon.

Give it a few weeks-months and this will be easily a $20 coin Q1 2018.

If you want something that's already established go buy kucoin at a $1.5B market cap and get MAX 2x gains while here at COSS we're gonna get 20x

The exchange will be much better soon with the new updates. That is when the price of coss will catch up to Kcs/binance coin. That's why you buy now.

Coss address:
0x0950c5891ac94e252ba552791e26d49b65511bc2

thanks based user. glad to have helped

You don't buy the perfect coin. Everyone's looking for the perfect coin. Everyone's already bought THEIR perfect coin. Because MASTERNODES / PROOF OF STAKE / SOLVES THE ORACLE PROBLEM / etc etc

So what do you buy? You buy the coin with the most potential. That's how you make it, user. Give it a month or two, and check back when it's $5 a coin.

he gets it.

PLEASE NOTE: You cannot WITHDRAW most crypto until youre verified!

Does anyone know how long it takes o become verified?

PS use my code pls!
sso.coss.io/api/invite/7R7N941WFG

KYC doesn't matter right now, mandatory KYC won't be implemented until Q1. Withdrawl problems are because ETH is shitting itself with cryptokittens and they had to hit pause on all ERC20 tokens.

Well ERC-20 withdraws are down right now, but don't worry, I copied your address down. I'll send hopefully tomorrow. Thanks again!

My deposit reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee