ENJ

Why didn't you listen?

The wallet fucking drops in 10 hours this shit is going to moon all night.

Get the fuck in, ITS AN ERC20 WALLET FOR EVERYTHING.

Well said, user.

PLEASE BUY ENJ

You will become rich because we are going to moon, yes!

but it might be shit

SHIT

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

sure but just follow the moon up it doesn't matter if the product is good.

i made a thread asking about it about an hour ago and got no replies

bought anyways, already up 12%

hopefully we can get a 50% pump out of this bitch, i have no long term hopes for this coin i don't think it even serves a purpose does it? and i thought it was a video game network why are they spending all their resources on a wallet?

not really sure wtf this project is trying to do or why i should hold this token, please pump 50% so my sell goes off by morning.

I've posted a couple thorough Enjin post's here.

Anyone who isn't getting in is fucking retarded.

Screenshot this shit, Enjin's wallet is going to be the #1 most used AND best wallet. Normies are going to love it. The UI and UX from the demo tick off all boxes for the perfect mobile wallet.

This wallet is supposedly going to the most secure wallet ever to exist.

What's crazy? This is just a cherry on top of their whole project.

Clearly a brainlet. Consider yourself lucky for buying it anyways.

Follow their updates and look at the roadmap retard. The roadmap is on time and they are releasing so many SDKs this month.

Fucking dumbass investors can't see help when it's right in front of them.

Just brought 2K. If this doesn't moon tonight, I am personally holding you responsible OP. Don't test me.

never ever underestimate crazy autistic russians.

Can you explain why they are putting so much resources into the wallet when I thought they were meant to make a decentralized gaming marketplace?

Can you explain if there are any long term benefits to holding this coin?

They added the wallet to their scope as it will be a wallet that Gamers would utilize. They are STILL on track with their roadmap to be THE coin in the online gaming industry. Look at what's coming out this month or already came out (Minecraft plug, mobile wallet in

i have 2k in as well user, no worries.

interesting but it still seems there's no reason for this token to gain in value

like in req, i don't hold any, but req will be needed to process each payment and profits will burn supply, staking in eth and link, token used for platform in fun and burning profits, ect

this seems like one of those "great projects" that can eventually be a multi billion venture but literally 0 benefit to owning the token if u feel me

the tokens are being used for micro transactions user

Just bought 1200 of these things. Guess I will sell if I can double my investment. Then look for a new entry point.

>hasn't read the whitepaper or yellowpaper
>makes opinion based on 0 research

The state of retards nowadays.

Then why don't you refute me retard I told you I made a thread earlier and got no replies I don't want to read this white paper I don't play video games anymore cause I'm not a child I only watch anime so I don't give a fuck about this coin or its uses I just want to profit.

That doesn't give it much of a reason to go up in value though. Why would this be any better than say Steam, which takes Bitcoin already? Why would someone want to go to an exchange, buy this shitcoin, and then buy games?

They're already integrating the coin with some of the most popular games on steam. Ark survival evolved has it going in later this month.

>Why would this be any better than say Steam, which takes Bitcoin already

This already tells me you have no idea what Enjin is for. You're not even remotely close.

I give 0 fucks if you invest or not. You're the one who's missing the boat.

Help buying every exchange i pick everyone says is shit.

Fine I will go read the white paper you faggot this shit better blow my mind.

So it's pretty much crypto kitties for Team Fortress 2 hats running on Bancor lmao. I think I'll keep my sell order in place.

Check out their updates and roadmap too. The roadmap for upcoming quarter is already incredible.

The wallet will be a sample of what this highly competent team can dish out. Just observe, it WILL be the most SECURE wallet to exist. And the most user friendly wallet in the cryptoscene that holds every ERC-20 and major token (BTC, ETH, etc)

No. But you do whatever you want with your money dude.