>Been on this site for months
>still don't know how to even buy crypto so haven't done anything

Feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how can you possibly be that fucking stupid holy shit

please be bait, otherwise I'm forced to inform you

Are you old af nigga? Get your grandson to show you. Or your friends or something. You do have friends right?

forced to inform me what?

>look up how to buy
>a bunch of shit comes up
>DOESNT ACTUALLY SAY WHAT TO CLICK

I'm 18, just turned 18 actually. And no friends

Forced to inform you about how you get free money, basically how you use your FIAT (real world money) to buy crypto and how to cash out.

as much as people say normies are already into crypto, most people I know didn't/still don't have a fucking clue how to buy it.

Two weaboo early 20's roommates of mine who sit around playing LoL and WoW until 4am have NO CONCEPT of how to buy coinbase coins, let alone alt coins.

People are over-estimating adoption.

I get the idea of buying and selling but how do you physically buy, like what do i click i don't see a buy button on my screen right now where do i go?

This. I'm an expert in Crypto and market patterns but can't buy it. Same with stocks I understand it all but I don't know where to call a broker and even if i talk to him im really socially awkward how do i ask?

I'm not saying normies are into crypto, I often mention our way to 1trillion market cap when I'm with my friends, but they are just too lazy to pull the trigger. Stay stupid niggers

>tfw I only recently bought BTC when it was low and did well with it, but I want to get into alts but still unsure which exchange to go with

I'm pretty sure someone is making this shit as hard as possible to get into to keep the plebs out. I can go to the store and buy fries easily but to buy a stock or a crypto takes brains. Why? Shouldn't the market correct that?

Upper right "Sign Up".
Then you give them your info (credit or bank account).
Deposit the money you want to use.
Then pick one of the coins they're selling and buy it!

Where are you from? If you are legally allowed to buy crypto for FIAT I'll show you the ropes, where I'm from you have to be 18.

It's a shame you missed the Binance run, registration is on halt atm, I wouldn't advice you to register on Kucoin because of the FUD "it's an exit scam", but if you can afford to lose money, this is where you also make money. Otherwise, go with Bittrex or Binance once they open up.

I live in the U.S I can buy crypto right? Legally?

>tfw don't have email password
Do i have to create another email?

Make a protonmail account

...user you need to go back man. or go be successful in other areas of life. Or learn out of desperation and loneliness like many of us. This is all I really know. Either way it's not that hard to learn.
there are still people in there 20s playing WoW?
please be bait yes user make another gmail also enable 2fa (authenticator on yer phone)

CAn it be a google account?

Yeah they're gonna use that email address. So you'll need the password.

>be sucessful
I have more learning disabilities than comments on this thread i also have a deformed face from the embicila cord choking me at birth and cutting off oxygen and i am short and have a 80 something IQ, I will never be sucessful unless i get rich off crypto

That sentence alone had so many problems autocorrect couldn't even correct

Any email works.

Unfortunately yes, an excellent escape from reality.
Before you get into all of this, make sure someone around you know how to pay taxes (taxes from investment gains), amerifags tells me this is of vital importance, otherwise you'll get fucked bythe govt.

You seem kind of computer illiterate, like on the same level as senior citizens, are you sure this is a market you want to get into?

Binance is what I was wanting, registration is closed?

Any major differences between binance, bittrex and kucoin? I've been seeing kucoin shilled here nonstop with ref codes

poor people are poor for a reason
i bet you supported bernie too

Use my ref to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB to get started

Bittrex registration is also closed rn

This is incredibly fucking cringe worthy

Yeah fuck off
Bittrex is the largest exchange, Binance is the 3-4 largest. Kucoin is relatively small, and there has been some issues with withdrawals.

It's my only hope to not be a NEET loser in life who gets made fun of by people he just met

I live with my dad who's a tax accountant so i guess that will work

Good

Trump actually, and i know the reason im poor im a subhuman freak with a low IQ and am genetic trash

I can't do that i would be taking advantage of generousity thanks for the offer though.

how fucking much do you need to be spoonfed? fuck me you kids are retarded these days
read some fucking books
I had to learn and you will too
THERE'S MONEY ALL AROUND YOU, WAITING TO BE PICKED
LEARN TO PICK IT OR BE POOR FOREVER

Oh, and actual thread with actual advice instead of the rampant shilling on this board? Fuck off, this board has changed, not for the better

I think this is a real problem for the small handful of coins that actually do something. Your token economy has to be helpful for the people who already have crypto because nobody else will be able to buy your shit.

Sign up on Coinbase, buy X amount of BTC, ETH or LTC with your credit card (you can also make a wire deposit, but this usually takes time, and the fee for using credit card is minimal compared to the gains from the "stable" coins. The user interface is very friendly and basically has a "buy here" button. Have fun kid.

you are literally born at the right time to be retired before 25
less than 1% of 1% get this opportunity
do you want to be a neet forever?

Are you making progress now?

normies are subhuman.

>learn something impossible to learn
You learn something everyone but me gotta learn

NO THATS WHY IM HERE

I'm the furthest thing from a normie, I have never had friends only other kids at the special needs class and they were never even my friends just people our parents forced us to hang out with

Yeah im making an email.

Dont have a credit card.

Your thread's gonna get archived if you don't bump it.

>too dumb to figure out how to loose your money
you should be thankful

>Paxful.com
>buy btc
>invest btc in ico
>magnalis ico
magnalis.network
Literally 30x in June

You’re welcome

How do i bump it? I thought you can't self bump

But i thought crypto makes you rich theres guys here who made MILLIONS.

MGXL = Next COSS/Kucoin

this
Binance has over 2 million MGXL in their hot wallet ready for trading.
Right now they’re 30 cents.
Binance pump will bring it to $10 minimum

someone shilled this earlier
pretty glad I put in a few ETH. When June comes, let's hope I'm a richfag