This coin can hit $10 in the next 3 months?

This coin can hit $10 in the next 3 months?

No. $2-3 is what you can expect.

Why

Honestly nobody fucking knows OP. If Ripple can go from 20 cents to fucking over $3 with tens of billions in market cap already, yeah, it can I guess based on market history these past few months, go to $10 in 3 months.

Logic is out the window, all we know is that there is a giant influx of new money continuing to pile in, and the new money that already got in isn't just going to sit on their few coins they buy and then forget. There is that much more money shifting funds around, chasing hype, etc.

I think you should expect that no matter what, this will absolutely go up. Only the biggest SHIT right now will actually go down.

Because projects of monumental scope don't materialize overnight. Remember the early days of Amazon?

That said, you'll probably be able to expect that number by the end of the year, conservatively. At some point in 2019 it'll close in on $50

No way fuck it.

I just sold it lol im looking for a coin with a small market cap

>bases his decision solely on market cap

goofy

you just did the equivalent of selling ETH back when it was $5. nice job brainlet

Easily. It went from $0.11-$1 in a month and still has a relatively low marketcap, all things considered. Anyone who thinks crypto isn't bananas and REQ isn't the most delicious plantain available is just FUDding you

please please go to $10 i need to get out of my shitty small hometown full of single moms who all fucked the same douchebag and obese elderly inbreds

JUST

>measuring gains in BTC or ETH

Only fucking brainlets do this. Unless you're hardcore and honestly believe crypto will become the new world currency and you're planning to hold them until that time, you're in this to become a millionaire in whatever currency you use right now to pay rent.

No. It's still important. It means he could have made more money holding ETH/BTC instead of a low market cap coin which is supposed to perform better in theory.

Staying stable in USD value hardly counts as a JUST. That's like being upset at not winning the lottery. You can't time everything perfectly, but if your wins are greater than your losses, you're good.

Sell me ur bags ;)

its found a new floor and looks like itll be going up in a couple of days

why would people use REQ when myetherwallet is free?

why do people use cars when walking is free?

brainlet detected. When you cash out what are you going to be cashing out with? You try to accumulate what you are going to exchange. Are you going to be exchanging all of your altcoins straight into fiat? if not then you're better off just holding bitcoin or eth.

thing is I think REQ will let you cash out your alts directly to fiat

Google bullflag and shit your pants to the fact you will experience a 50% gain in the near future.

I wish people on Veeky Forums did a little bit of research in their lives.

the fuck kind of logic is that

There are so many more usecases for REQ other than just money transfers (although that is the most obvious). Read the whitepaper if you care

you're going to pay ecommerce sites with myetherwallet?

you're going to use myetherwallter for peer to peer? what if the buyer wants to be paid in GNT or XRB and you don't have any of those shitcoins on you?

who /ready/ here?

whens it hitting $100? I want a million

>bullflag
Doesn't look bullflag to me at all...

myetherwallet is for sending currency from 1 ETH wallet to another ETH wallet.

REQ is for sending ALL different currencies and cryptos to EVERYONE. And that person can receive funds of their own choice.

REQ unifies all cryptocurrency and fiat payments. It's a system that makes it possible to pay for everything with everything.

december 20th 2018

3 months
Try 3 weeks bitch

Hindsight is always 20/20 but long term you'll get higher % gains out of REQ than ETH.

nice belated birthday present I guess

wtf is a low market cap to you? it barely passed half a billion, that's nothing compared to other cryptos