THIS IS GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM

DEEP BRAIN CHAIN IN THE TOP 100 CMC!!!!

>Still cant buy it unless you sign up for a pyramid scheme exchange
yawn

LULz no coiner..
HODL

My best performer for the last few weeks and a good project

Same here

Every timr someone sells in a dip tyere goes a lambo you could have had. Why sell? They are keeping price low on purpose. Just starve the whalea

Is this just a fadt dip or is it going to stay?

This shit got pumped an hour ago and BARELY FELL afterwards. If you're reading this and are a no-brainer, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Fast

Tomorrow starts the Dublin tour of the NEO con where DBC will be featured. You straight hate money if you aren't in on this yet.

everyone buy the dip asap!!!!

HOLD THE LINE

that was a fun pump but I'm out now thanks for the gains fellas

If you hold you can make more dude. There will be news today so sell then probably

What the fuck did I tell you? It was in T5 growth. Nothing has ever reached T6. It always crashes in T5. Ffs...

Ok its fud probably

I didn't know when to sell user.

If only there was a friendly whalebro in the thread telling everyone what was happening..

Pray it survives T3 now.

Oops T3 gone...
Maybe T2 then

if you sell now you'll be kicking yourself in the morning.

AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHGAHAHAHHA
*breathes in deeply*
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
i wish i didnt leave that discord filled with pajeets thinking they were gonna make their first dollar in a pump in dump
probably still spamming hodl as i type this

so is thsi coin over? how long can you wait before selling just to avoid taking another loss?

It's not over. This was mathematically unsustainable growth and had to correct at some point. It will likely recover in a day or so.

>coin correcting back to the price it had pre-pump 3 hours ago
>"so is this coin over?"
Maybe if you bought ATH like an idiot.

are you holding onto yours or selling back into BTC and buying back later? not sure i see anything else actually going to go up tonight to put money into though

nah just whales being whales

nah I bought at 1300 sold at 1700 then bought again at 2000, but im not waiting until it tanks all the way below that to take another loss

I wonder how far down we're going.

2400 support seems to be holding but the whales are trying hard to knock it down. I can't tell who's going to win.

Selling seems to be slowing down

It's still up 100% in three days you absolute retard. Of course it's gonna correct

>the whales are trying hard to knock it down

It was a hell of a fun ride this evening, and this point makes me sleep easy. Nothing to be concerned about. This was an organized pump and needed to correct. I'm holding about 59k DBC here and will do so for at least the end of the month, and evaluate then.

lmao why u mad as fuck just relax

end jan. easy in top 50

Yeah I rebought my premature panic-sell. Managed to acquire a few DBCs in the process so it's all good.

Based on what I've seen over the past week or so would it be reasonable to predict a dip occurs at around 1 or 2 AM EST?