UFR- Serious Investors Only

UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee. There is no competitor in this sphere and URF is the first coin to propose this paradigm.

Pros
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

Remember how you used to seed on pirate bay for free? Now you can get paid to do it.

I see a lot of FUD from people saying that this is a PND group, but the people behind this actually believe in the idea and it's clear to see from the constantly increasing price. You can see for yourself:
https
discord.gg
24czeB

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#UFR-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The concept looks good, where can I buy this shit? (open registrations please)

I've got 60% of my portfolio on this, finally caved and decided to fomo in after seeing the way it's been going up for the past few days. You shill faggots better be right about this one

This is precisely what happened to me yesterday

EtherDelta's the only open spot right now. It's on Cryptopia as well but Cryptopia's closed their registrations for the time being.
Hop on board if you can figure out the interface on ED, if not Cryptopia will be open soon enough, keep an eye out

get some UFR baby!

You can buy this on Cryptopia and EtherDelta.

Cryptopia registrations are closed at the moment but you can get it on EtherDelta: etherdelta.com/#UFR-ETH

Put 7k into this 2 days ago.....the concept alone will 20x I dont give a fuck if pajeet is pushing it or if the client actually works...

I just buy 3K UFR. This shit will moon i am sure of that.

Listen we can be pajeet about it or not but this coin will make moves whatever happens.

Just bought 40% of my portfolio in UFR

>But user how are you gonna sell your memecoins if the only people you allow in your threads are part of your bagholding pump group??

It's shillgroup not a pnd group
how dare you.
Guess we do like to pump money in anons their hands though.

This project is bullshit; the whole point of P2P is for you NOT to pay for the file.... haha. BitTorrent is basically what the block chain is anyway, copy pasta for money. This is basically some copy pasta horse shit, get a better project Fags.

I own a bunch of this coin, but fuck this thread is pajeeted to high heaven

This guy hates money.

Honestly you are retarded, there is a market for seeders getting paid to host rare files.....and who gives a shit if it ever works in the end you fag.....its blockchain plus torrents.....two giant memes collide.....50x

Cryptopia is closed and EtherDelta is a hellscape nightmare. So, basically, they're shilling shit that nobody can buy right now. Life is suffering, but the FOMO once a real exchange opens back up is going to be amazing.

>
Most people would be willing to pay a small amount for files that do not have any seeders though. This also gives seeders an incentive to seed when they may not have before, as well as allowing you to make your money back from the download by seeding.

I pay 10 euro a year for premium access to a French file host to get unlimited download speeds, but I download thousands of dollars of games off it a year. I'd throw a nickle at someone for actually keeping a seed to some obscure shit alive. And you "mine" by seeding yourself. You have to keep a ratio anyway on any half-decent tracker. Why wouldn't people try to get paid at the same time.