Will i make it?

started in november with $500 will i be ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/
magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes those 50 zcl gonna be worth 50k in a few weeks

Mirin' those gainz. What did you win on to pull 3000%?

double down then

>started in november

Be very careful user. You started at the beginning of a major alt coin bull market and everything feels easy at the moment. In about 3 months it'll turn bear and you risk your portfolio retracing just as hard as the market will.

Start planning an exit strat. Lock in some goals of what you want to cash out and how long you plan on holding.

I praise you for your boldness and decisiveness

thanks, XLM and then i got in on mercury RIGHT as bittrex opened the market went all in with $700 sold for like 7k profit in under a minute

thanks dad

some1's jell-o

>have a little bit more BTC than OP while starting at the same time
>he put in 500 I put in 4000
:(
Don't hodl a shitcoin, boys.

your holdings are smart considering u will also now own 62 Bitcoin Private as well. Gonna have to dump those ZCL shortly after, though. big sell off after the fork for sure.

XLM is down, bought some today with my ETH money.

yolo

> November entry
> jell-o

Are you literally retarded user?

we will make it user, you will reach at least 50k
by the end of this month.

i know im holding for BTCP, the red wojaks of people who didnt buy will be all over this board by the start of february

I started in june with 450.

God, what the fuck am I doing wrong.

Will you be taking some profit on ZCL or holdin for the fork?

Holding til fork then ill sell 50% of my ZCL once i receive my BTC then hold the other ZCL just incase it moons

Why would it moon? I'm selling as soon as the snapshot hits. I'm worried it will crash in seconds and I will lose money still.

I think I’ll be selling 50% of my ZCL before the big fork dump. Keep the BTCP and sell the rest after the fork.

Holding 200 ZCL. We will make it bros

i like BAT too

I know user, next few weeks will be amazing for ZCL.
whale is manipulating the ZCL, but they are good whale, dont want it too explode so soon so you see a nice and healthy grow/consolidation of ZCL, as for your question, before the fork day, I will sell half and put a low order to buy back ZCL in anticipation of some pre-fork dump.

Is there any way to actually buy BTCP private once it comes out?

Is there a set price it's going to start at? Do people expect the price to be constant or moon?

overall I am very bullish on BTCP and dont want to own less than 100 of it.

This

That’s smart. One step ahead of the market, buy at a discounted price from those who want to take profits on ZCL pre-fork.

Look at all the bitcoin forks. BCH is a shitcoin with no real use and it made top 3. Privacy coins are big right now so I expect BTCP to overtake BCH.

ZCL will reverse after it hits either $170 or .0101

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WE'RE CRASHING

Please do.

It’s like the whales want to give those who didn’t buy another shot at making it.

Thank you oh based whale

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/
that is call consolidation, a big ass green dildo will crash any coin to the face of the earth. this allow new people to join in and weak hand shaken to form a new strong support. I am monitoring to add more.

these whales man

I was speaking from experience. During the March-July 17 bull run I went from 7k to 90k in 3 months. In the 6 months that followed i fell as low as 10k because I had yet to trade through a proper bear market.

Im now back up to 300k+ but armed with more experience. Those who have just started trading will do the same thing if they don't have a proper plan. You don't really learn to trade until you start experiencing the losses and the longer new traders go without losing in a market like this, the bigger the losses will be

How will you handle it when we enter another bear market?

I love it.

I have lost a lot before, like I went from $500 to $7k, got fucked on BTG then I somehow daytraded my way up to $2k and went all in Lumens in December

>BCH is a shitcoin with no real use
it is the only currency you can buy Bitmain asics with, and they have basically a monopoly on the machines keeping this whole fucking crypto marketcap afloat

Im much much better and realistic reading charts, retraces and momentum swings. I won't be taking the same terrible long positions because I thought "this is the bottom, can't get lower than this".

I'll be taking short positions against the new traders when the momentum has clearly swung into the bears favor

Im cashing out profits along the way this time just skimming off the top. My portfolio is up to 300k, but I've cashed out 20k as well.

I'll take some off the table into either BTC or XRP. XRP holds its $ value very well compared to all the other coins

And most importantly, I'll exercise some patience.

gotta put some in the MGXL ICO bro
magnalis.network
Turn that into $100k

can somebody explain to me zcl? why the cray price spike

fuck, put buy order at 114k and went out for lunch, can someone let me know if my order hit please? it turned back.

I have about 5k in right now, and will add about another 15k within the next week or so, do you have any advice?

Why>?

How much are ico tokens?

Be patient and don't chase every pump. Every single piece of shit coin is going to pump and you can't trade them all. If you try, you'll miss it all. Find a few you like and wait your turn.

lol I have this amount invested in some random shitcoin I didn't read the paper about

shit i have the slowesta advance started with 50 usd

What sell price should I put for my meager 33 zcl? How do I prevent them being sold off if a crash happens before snapshot?

Probably the best advice here.

dont sell it'll reverse, it needs a pullback to maintain healthy growth.

what did I say its now at $203 and rising.

hat

I have a few long term holds now that i like. Mainly XLM, REQ, and FUN. All of which i'm planning on holding for at least a few months. Whenever I'm ready i plan on pulling out and holding them in BTC or ETH. Only doing a bit of day trading along the way because I'm new and have no idea what I'm doing. Approaching it this way is okay considering I don't really care if it drops 90% as long as it goes back up? yea?

Im at 20k from 7k after 1 month and fucking up majorly a few times. Does seem too good to be true.