Should I hodl DOGE...

Should I hodl DOGE? I feel like it's maybe one of those coins where people don't take it serious but it may become bigger for tipping or something

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you have anywhere close to 100k doge HODL to be rich

>it may become bigger for tipping
That ship has sailed, but you can still make money trading DOGE.

Don't be the sorry guy who sold his DOGE in 2018. Hold it. It's precious.

Yes. 88k here. So precious. Great coin. Wow.

DOGE is hella solid, if the community just starts providing more products/services then I can see if making solid gains for the considerable future
oh that and 1 Doge = 1 Doge

>1 Doge = 1 Doge

but will 1 sat ever be worth 1 btc?

just found 45k on an old laptop I thought was dead that I mined when it first came out. debating what to do with it

It's the chinese year of DOGE and chinks are waking up

you should unironically go all in

Keeping 100k doge in my portfolio because when it moons to $1, I'll have $100,000 worth of this MEME coin then laugh about it to my friends who will be mad that I have so much money, thanks to this MEME coin.

DOGE hit 280 sats at the beginning of last year so anything before that is buying at a discount

>mfw people actually think DOGE wont hit a new ATH in the year of Doge

even if youre poor theres no reason not to put twenty bucks in it. It won't 10x in a month but it's solid.

>It won't 10x in a month but it's solid.

This part of your post is inaccurate.

>Should I hodl DOGE?

yup

>It won't 10x in a month but it's solid.

ummmm no

it has gone from $0.002 to $0.02 in the past 4 weeks......

I think the smaller, non rounded numbers make it difficult for these idiots to understand. $0.002 to $0.02 is a 10x increase. Biz is too busy shilling shitcoins to see the OG has been right under their nose the whole time. Doge is going places. It's fast, useful and reliable. Don't buy it at your own peril.

linkedin.com/pulse/dogecoin-can-now-redeemed-paypal-funds-via-bitflur-service-bebow

Hodl Doge, Sell Doge, Love Doge

I have about 300K in Doge (not even joking). Will I make it?

some people trade cryptos to accumulate dollars. some trade to accumulate BTC or ETH.

I trade to accumulate DOGE.

$300K/USD or 300K/DOGE?

Either way, yes.

There's an user on here that had $400,000 in doge, he wanted to meme his way to 1million through doge alone and be the meme king.

I think he's at that point now.

300K in DOGE. My bad should have clarified.