VeChain = Gemcoin

Some shitguy posting FUD posts on biz because he missed a dip, so he wants to lower the price to buy in. So stop fkin bumping these shit threads and start to shill Vechain over here.
No fkin virgin loser will FUD

VeChain is NOT a scamcoin created with no real-use cases. It's NOT an abhorrent scheme cooked up by the Chinese to increase their wealth and siphon off money away from Bitcoin and Ethereum. This is an absolute BUY and I encourage everyone to buy it if they don't have it.

Literally retarded shilling vechain on here. Anyone with any money knows it's a gem, only spastics gonna be selling. FUD elsewhere to dip the price fags, not here. Won't have any effect on the price you pajeets

ty just bought 250k

You know when that FUD-line bling

That can only mean one thing

This is a scam coin that is being memed to hell. Don’t buy

Big news this week with the rebranding next week.

True if by scam u mean lambo and by
don't buy
you mean
ALLIN

why the fuck are is it bleeding so much

According to my most bearish estimates THOR will be worth at least $25

Sold 75% to hop onto the eth rocket for a bit. Will rebalance in after

Because it's your lucky day, buy the fucking dip before this thing hits top 3. I admit some fag shilled this to me at 50cents and ive got loads. DYOR

just dont fuck up your node

I'm a retard what does that mean for the price of VET this year after staking starts?

$70 minimum in 1 year but these are very bearish estimates and doesn't account for FOMO new partnership announcements and other factors etc.

nigger what the fuck

Does that account for the PBoC thing? If that were true what would the estimate be if it's chosen as the logistics backend for the Chinese government?

I mean if you research its pretty clear its an incubator project for the Chinese government. It is a matter of time before we get a bigger announcement regarding that. If PBoC is true I think we can expect much, much higher. Probably ETH or Ripple level market caps.

eth/VEN gettin FUCKED today

What research gives you that idea? I've seen a lot of curious connections to the Chinese Government in their announcements and partnerships.

Is that what you are talking about?

no its not its from variables that are know although I do suspect PBoC may be true. If it were the potential is really unlimited and I would say there is no top price VET or THOR could become at that point.

so based on a THOR valuation of $25 if you have a strength node it will net you $52,000 a year paid daily in THOR. Again, this is a conservative estimation.

plus obviously the $700,000 you would have from VET being at a $70 valuation. My gut tells me a strength node will be worth slightly over a million 1 year from now however.

1.2b marketcap scam, yea i dont think so. Retarded FUDDERS actually think they can trick anybody with above 5 IQ into thinking VEN is a "scam" they're literally just mad they missed the opportunity to below sub 4$, just wait until the 15th and 4$ will have looked like a great entry deal. Fucking idiots lmao sitting on this comfy ass 100k stack till EoY

i'm buying a thunder node.

I"ve got 30k. Going to liquidate some other positions to get rest. is this a smart decision? Also planning on quitting my job.

I would do it, if I had enough free cash

Do it. Be a ThunderBro like me.

why are we getting JUST 'ed so bad tonight?

It's down 2K sats from it's ATH a few hours ago. What are you talking about?

check the daily chart, nice pattern going on

eth pair hes prob talking about getting wrecked it lost all its gains from the previous news bump and then some

my hands are getting shaky boys

Rebrand is literally in a week.

yeah same. Just ride it through the rebrand cause thats guaranteed to increase the price.

And how long have you been holding i wonder?

I can only afford 105 max, that would be all in.
>Is it even worth it if I'll have such a low amount anons?

im fucking developing an ulcer right now. Holy fuck im dying right now.

Would you buy Ethereum at 5 dollars? This shit is backed by China and is Ethereum for large enterprises. It can scale to 10k tps. If you're willing to hold you will be rewarded. This is a slow and steady climb until they drop some bombs later this month and then this will be a NEO/Ethereum level run. This coin should be at least ~$20 with everything they've announced so far.

>bought 1.3 m USD of VEN

yeah ok

sell faggot

maybe he means 250k usd