DO NOT MOON YET

PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP PLEASE DIP!

made 5k since the first thread HODLLLOLOLOL

Man, if this goes to 200-400m market cap, I'm going to be a fucking millionaire

How big is your bag and is the bag secured?

t. Dj Khalid

About 6 million coins

Holy shit

What coin

BIZ WHAT IS THE PRICE GOING TO BE
I BOUGHT AT 1000 SAT BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO
HODL ME BIZ AND TELL ME IT'S OKAY

Nice larp

It dipped under 100 sat for months, and was obvious it would moon one day.

Bought about 6.5k at $0.14
I'm ready for liftoff.

I can't believe Opus hung around 2 cents for so long. About time it starts moving

God damn user. Well done.

ITT coordinated shilling thread by a certain discord group ;)

Aren't there usually 5-10 threads up at a time when it's a discord group shilling? And btw, not very original FUD you got there.

if it's not UFR, don't even post it

>paying for torrents
>paying for music
People actually do one of these things.

You get paid to seed, just think if some of the good rippers joined UFR to start making money

>paying for torrents

How long is this dumb meme going to get parroted on here?

You get PAID to seed torrents you tard, you can just use the payments to make downloads, unless you're a leecher parasite who never seeds

Looks promising...
>>have to buy on etherdelta

Welp fuck that

Etherdelta is overinflated. Buy on HitBTC.

That's what makes it a great buy now, once it hits another exchange it's going to skyrocket. Devs already confirmed it's getting listed

what exchange

On time, on profit, on UFR. Load up and take the fuck off! More exchanges to come shortly.

Q4 2017—Contribution Period v1.0
Q4 2017—Excess Token Burn
2017 through Q1 2018—Heavy Development
Q1 2018—Alpha release
Q2 2018—Beta release
Q3 2018—Full Desktop version release
Q4 2018—Open-source community contributions, potential for Android/iOS application feasibility

What exchange fag?

if you aren't willing to buy UFR since it's only on shitty exchanges you deserve to be poor

UFR TO DA MOOON AND BACK JUST TO BE>>> MY BB

holding 3,2k of these babies! See you in lamboland!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOO

I'M STILL ACCUMULATING DELETE THIS

Real talk... does this coin have a future? Wasn't it competing with VOISE too? What's the difference. A decentralized music platform sounds like a great idea but I don't know how it'll actually pan out. I just picked up $100 though, might as well see where it goes.

*What's the difference?