Why haven't you bought ufr yet?

>Pattern for tonight is identical to the runup to last nights moon.

> Still sub 20mil market cap

> Do you hate money??

shut up shilling you dont even need to you faggot

Its going up regardless

UFR will move at least 5x once added to some popular exchanges.

We are looking at a good concept with a low market cap in a bullish market........

WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
Jump in or stay poor

Anyone who hasn't jumped in on this is going to regret it real soon

>UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain. >Filehosts/seeders will get paid for their hosting services. This means that high quality seeders can provide files (think of games, movies, software) for a little bit of revenue. Every seeder will want to chip in on this, and users will want to get max-speed downloads for a small fee. There is no competitor in this sphere and URF is the first coin to propose this paradigm.

Pros
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

Roadmap
Q4 2017—Contribution Period v1.0
Q4 2017—Excess Token Burn
2017 through Q1 2018—Heavy Development
Q1 2018—Alpha release
Q2 2018—Beta release
Q3 2018—Full Desktop version release
Q4 2018—Open-source community contributions, potential for Android/iOS application feasibility

About to hit major exchanges. Look into the project. Easy Money

Go back to your shitty discord group faggots.

80k, went all in.

LET'S GO!!!

>Buying at ath

Starting to wonder if this isn't just UFR's incredibly lazy PR employee making these shill threads.

I bought it before it was even officially listed on etherdelta and dumped it soon after it was.
This is vaporware and while there is probably some money to be made since people are shilling it, you'd have to be dumb to hold long term.

This, fucking spike to 8400 gave me a boner,

can i get a link to this supposed discord??

Can someone explain to me why coinmarketcap lists the total supply at 24 million when the white paper says 1 billion? Are they burning that many coins or is coinmarketcap fucked?

Won't be long before its at $2, get in while you can

yeah they did a huge coin burn

Bought 50$ worth lets see how it goes

I put 1k in two days ago (It mooned massively just before) and now i'm here

kbXaPZ

good job dude

Feels great

Discord group or not, the fact of the matter is that this coin has so much room to grow, short and long term. I bought yesterday night, 60% up and going strong.

Moonshot baby

That discord group is full of virgin faggots

They do forced shilling but they don't need to with this coin. Ignore the discord shill faggot

>OY VEY ITS A SHITCOIN
>PAYING FOR TORRENTS

No. Actually, the uploader AND the seeders get paid to seed torrents. Do you know how few people actually seed? This concept turns leechers into willing seeders. Because that means they can get UFR. Which means that quality torrents will have a fuck ton of seeders. And in turn they can use that UFR to spend on max speed torrents.

POORFAGS DON'T HAVE TO SPEND A DIME. THEY CAN SIMPLY SEED.

Plus additional file availability means that every digital hoarder is going to want to get in on this. No one else is working on this concept. Literally every pirate is going to be balls deep in this sooner or later.

Anons just crabby they haven't got their sweet UFR bags yet. Peace, brah!

You know that market cap isn't near saturated yet.

bought early on cheap af...comfy af

Wow much UFR

We going to the moon

Because Cryptopia locked their regristration. I've been sitting at my computer since last night to make an account. I'm ready to dump 10k in.

using etherdelta to get UFR feels like trying to score crack in baltimore: totally worth it

Nigger what

Where is this gonna end boyos?

I'm up 220%

We are still in earths atmosphere.

we going to the moon $10 by february

HNGGGGGGGGG

The end is nigh, sell now buy the dip. You know its coming.

I did that two days ago and it instantly mooned again. I think I'll just hold

Fuck it

fug it I'm in

Where do I buy it?

cryptopia or ether delta

When we eat the wall, were going straight to $5, I hope you guys know that.

it's only a sell wall. sure the price might stagnant a bit but once its been eaten up it should be smooth sailing. am i wrong?

Not gonna miss this, jesus fucking christ this ride never ends

>only a sell wall
That extends every 200-500 sats at 15BTC a piece. That's one helluva wall for the volume. You guys are going to get eaten alive. I like the project but be ready for a dump

this is my first time riding a moon launch like this, how will i know when its time to jump ship? i dont wanna be stuck with nogains waiting for this shit to pump like what happened with dgb last year

isn't that cumulative?

The alpha releases in FEB, so surely the price will moon even harder right before launch.

Must be - my mistake. Regardless it's still a nasty one with the volume dying off. They might not release the flood gates, but it could serve for other mini whales to drop it

>volume dying off

are you sure about that bud?

If you've been here since DGB pump this shouldn't be your first moon, newfag.

All in UFR, get rich with me guys!