What are some etherdelta shitcoins to invest in?

Etherdelta is such an abomination of a site that a ton of shitcoins will pump when they get listed to the normie exchanges. I'm already in bbt at 0.9 anyone have any other recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/exrnchain/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cash-poker-pro/
etherdelta.com/#0x1d462414fe14cf489c7a21cac78509f4bf8cd7c0-ETH
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$wand is about to pop

I put $1000 into this coin a couple days ago. Easy bet that it will x10 in less than a month

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/exrnchain/

How the fuck do you use Etherdelta when the Ethereum congestion is this slow? I'm seriously asking because it isn't working for me.

KIN is solid

OPT is microcap 20m. its mooning right now. who knows how high it could go. its a great coin

use the fox metamask wallet.

spank

PFR is pretty good. Up almost 200% since New Years.

Buy 10k ETHCEN and you will make it, official launch next week. Thank me later.

I'm a poorfag that started with 100$ and im up to $650 now. Im ready to all in on a shitcoin too. What do you geniuses think about CASH? It's a poker app. Looks cool and will be out soon.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cash-poker-pro/

I am using it. Still takes forever. You need like 70 gwei to even get a transaction through right?

PFR. Get in quick!

Ethersdelta is literally a crime against humanity

Can't get into anything because my ETH won't go through

Why don't you guys use IDEX instead of Etherdelta? Also I have a coin that will be 10x in a few weeks. The Deval ready have a working product and the product has sold over $1,000,000 in real world currency. Coin is worth $6 and is only on Etherdelta and IDEX bit I need someone to explain to me how to buy from IDEX before mentioning this coin because I'm a noob.

That's why I bought PRIX , still super slept on, once it gets off stupid exchanges it's gonna blow the fuck up

SophiaTX

Wow super low supply. If the product is any good at all it should blow the roof off.

buy nimfa

ARY in one week

Need ideas? I bought
KIN
OPT
NIMFA
CANYA
BOUNTY0x
on Etherdelta

how did you buy canya already?

PFR.

Lamden Tau is also a hidden gem. Not properly listed on ED yet but has been added to IDEX with enough volume to crash the site. Don't say I didn't warn you biz.

Here you go my dude;

etherdelta.com/#0x1d462414fe14cf489c7a21cac78509f4bf8cd7c0-ETH

Thanks

Currently around $4, 4-7x ICO price already...

Wish I would've got in this morning at .002x

Anyone know any stats on this coin?

Supply? Price @ ICO?

Supply is ~ 143,000,000. Market cap at ~40-70M. From the telegram chat the ICO price was 9 cents.

Yeah I'm going to wait for IDEX to fix their issues but TAU is an easy 10x coin