HOLY SHIT IT'S THE FLIPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cobinhood/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/53290.wss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amazing

>tfw you got in at $1.80

>tfw you got Bibox Exchange tokens at 2 dollars and it does half the volume of Kucoin.

Binance really needs to open registration again.

same here user except at 3 dollars, feeling pretty fucking comfy right now. hoping to buy more these coming days

KuCoin is the new Binance
Binance is the new Bittrex
Bittrex is the new dumpster

>1.8 billion cap on 42 mil volume

wew

COSS is going to fuck KCS and BNB in the ass with jelly.

As much as you faggots shilled KCS, I am going to shill asking for apoligies. I have no life, and live in my parents basement. I haven't been outside in 8 days. I will be relentless. See you in 2 months fuckers.

Yeah KCS is retardedly overpriced at the moment. I think people who buy at these prices and then see their dividends can't help but feel a little bit retarded. But no one wants to admit it.

What is COSS?

bittrex is the new poloniex*

CobinHood will be the next KuCoin

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cobinhood/

COSS will require KYC due to having fiat pairs, it's targeting a different niche than KCS/BNB.

lol, are you retarded?

I bought this shit when it was like $3 and then more at about $5.

I don't even have a lot (FUCK YOU AUSTRALIAN BANKS FOR MAKING ME MISS THIS) and yet I still earn about 90c per day with only 369 KCS.

Now keep in mind the exchange is only new.

Now keep in mind that many of the shit coins I'm accumulating with raise in value.

Now keep in mind the fact that as the exchange gets more popular KCS is only going to get more expensive.

Not only is the coin itself valuable, but I've accumulated a bunch of DBC for nothing. It's not a lot right now, but give it a few weeks and it could be $10-20.

Now do the same with every other coin.

I'm just so fucking pissed off I wasn't able to scoop this shit up for 90c when Veeky Forums first shilled it thanks to our banks cucking us and limiting us to $250 deposits to Coinbase a week. I would have bought $1000 worth instantly and I'd be sitting on $15K not including dividends.

I'm fucking pissed.

People are buying it because Kucoin is expected to continue growing. The volume has 10xed in two weeks.

You know a lot of people shit on bittrex but they are only trying to comply to try to keep people safe. It's understandable though, everyone wants their money. But if the customers get fucked, they get fucked even harder. Though if you go onto twitter of various exchanges, tons of normies and people just talk mad shit to the exchanges and for whatever problem they have anyways.

You kucoin fucks confuse me

lumens is about to ibm backed shit all over you

but you keep buying?

That makes no sense. Binance has so much more volume.
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

you remind me of the DRGN shills who keep mentioning Disney
>asset freezes are possible with XLM
lol

IBM backed... AKA - One dude from IBM spamming a bunch of hype on Twitter with vague posts.

I believe something may come of the project, but right now it's just one dude with a lot of talk and no action.

We also have no idea how far off this is. Could be a year away yet, so in that time you'll miss out on enormous gains just because FairX MIGHT be a success... Meanwhile KuCoin is gaining popularity ridiculously fast and I can use those gains to buy even more Stellar.

And once FairX launches, what coins will it support and what fiat will it support? The legalities behind that will be fucked because every country has different laws. Right now KuCoin is awesome for buying new coins so if FairX doesn't offer those coins for fiat KuCoin is still useful.

Also, who says Coinbase and other fiat exchanges won't lift their game to compete? Coinbase is basically printing money at this point, if they sense competition they're going to shift into gear and compete.

Most of the people who are talking shit about Bittrex are those who didn't do verification before withdrawing.

Want to transfer .8 ETH into KCS. I was watching but missed my chance to buy at 14.00 before it mooned an hour ago. wondering if it will go back down or I should just buy now... any friendly advice anons?

What is wrong with bittrex? I've been using it for a while and I've had no problems with it whatsoever and I'm fully verified

It makes sense because affiliate marketing.

That coin is going to crash in the shitter while bnb will continue to increase.

>IBM backed... AKA - One dude from IBM spamming a bunch of hype on Twitter with vague posts.

www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/53290.wss

IBM and stellar literally working together on the technicals of the project.

I sold like 600 for 5.50 a few days ago

who would have thought this shitty, unresponsive exchange would create a coin so valuable

it is surely a pump and dump, correct?

volume of kucoin exchange has increased by 20% in volume last 24h. This thing will not stop until the volume of kucoin.com volume settle

Bought at 0.45c around 26k kcs and hell no not gonna sell. When those baby's giving me everyday 70$ (yesterday is was 55$)