So

should I just wipe the whole order book for you plebs? Are you even worthy?

it's fine.. im very happy being up 0.3% over the past 48 hours...

yes pls
send us back to .75

I'll put in some microbuys to clear out the goons & test the waters.

someone take me to the moon, I didnt get anything for christmas this year

This should be interesting.

Plz take me to lambo land ddy

>slowly crawling back down
I think if it hits in the .006 eth range then I can be happy buying more there no matter how much lower it goes for the short term.

make this x10 or im gonna kill myself

sorry meant .0006, missed a 0 clearly.

S-senpai plz

SEND IT UP TO 100K BUTERINS

IT'S HAPPENING

DO IT

Please do. I am all in on XLM and REQ. Palms sweaty. Moms spaghetti.

90% in on req

70 X 30 R here.

OP, please let us know when your final buy order is placed

100$ by 2020
not even memeing lads

i think people just arent used to the idea of a cryptocurrency actually doing something useful

Will do. Might take a little while - putting in smaller buys/wash trading to get rid of the weaklings. I will make a new thread (if this one dies) 10 seconds before I make the bigger buys.

I was 50% REQ 50% ETH but now I am 99% REQ and 1% ETH just for transactions fees etc.

So is op devaluing the coin or pumping it?

Suppressing first but I just started putting in bigger buys.

pumping it the fuck up without dumping

Correct.

I always found it ironic how everything fucking moons ridiculously except for REQ, when REQ is one of the few good projects around.

Even if they don't have a working product you have vaporware like Cardano sitting at 28b so what gives.

smart man. I did the same when I bought REQ at $0.33 and started to pump it to $0.80. I warned Veeky Forums and suppressed the prices to 0.27 before pumping it up. Cool of you to tell Veeky Forums beforehand. Are you also in the /top100/ club?

asians are buying asian shit even though they're inferior

Tfw on have 888 shares and I'm practically all in should I sell all my other trades today at a loss to ride this?

yes.

Except they do have a working product. It's on testnet, but it still works.

you said shares. Fucking normie newfag boomer detected.

>Cool of you to tell Veeky Forums beforehand. Are you also in the /top100/ club?

Cheers. I like this board.

Not in the /top100/ but I've had some fun pumping FUEL recently and have been looking for a new coin to play with. REQ fit the bill.

P cool larp desu,

I'm also a top 100, I'm not letting this go anywhere yet. sorry :)

Oh shit larp battle time to pretend anythings going to fucking happen tonight

That's OK. But be aware that I don't flash my buy/sell walls like other players when I'm ready to make a move.

teach me senpai

Nice, you should write for anime

Actually I am the leader of the top 100 club so ill need to see those verification codes to ensure you faggots aren't just larping.

Everyone shut up and pump

These walls can cut through anything they have been folded over a thousand times

Not in the /top100/ and no, I'm not sending you a damn thing. Now let me get back to my wash trading.

Plot twist, lets take this larp next level
何!?

TAKE MY HIGH ENERGY

Oh god yes please user.

I just bought $500. Need this so bad.

We are doing it boys

buy more faggot or stay poor

Yo OP, you down for a pump on TRX?

You know watching the depth chart is like watching some generic anime battle if you get bored enough. Like this is the part where the guy with a green aura charged up and told the red aura dude his energy wall cant be pierced.
We are doing exactly nothing

Kys chink man

Wtf are you talking about it hit over an 1 dollar twice

TRX pump was like 4 hours ago nobodys THAT stupid... give it 2-3 days like always

Those were feint attacks. REQ wont go super coin 2 this episode havent you read the manga?

80% REQ 10% BNTY 10% DBC here, we're all gonna make it bruh

Idea: Cryptocoin anime. Like Spice and Wolf but in a futuristic setting.

jokes on you. Albino whale right hurr

Would need to accumulate at a lower level. That would take more time to suppress pricing. I like coins that have sub 1Kbtc average volume.

Id watch it. Lets have a series that shows why every future setting uses credits as a currency. Crypto trading was becoming the standard until bit coin used THAT.

Idea: videos of different videos of cryptos either falling hard or mooning viewed through the depth chart. The music is your typical anime fight scene stuff with an asian man screaming in his native tongue with ridiculous subtitles

Fund it
>sad music when one suddenly freefalls

Yea fund it.
Could be too much for some

I'm a poorfag who just wants a holiday. Let me ride your back whalebro

Loop fly me to the moon with rei gliding over the sell walls

I'm just a poorfag with ideas. Would shill the fuck out of it tho. It could be a meme that recaps each weeks fails and moons in crypto.

Some user with vid editing skills needs to do this.

>graphic content advisory
>this program contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing.
And queue the opening which is one of the coins mooning with intense music but at the end of the opening on one episode the line going up breaks and the music cuts out. Its time for the tragic episode.

I got my hopes up, too bad looks like larp

Same dumped my trx into this shit

Still wash trading and accumulating. Have patience or just dump into my buys.

Should we have a target to sell at?

>its THIS EASY to get people to start believing your larp again

the moon

LMAO fucking Confido is pumping and this shitcoin is bleeding.

Dumped all my REQ at $1.04

fuck this useless shitcoin and its pajeet larpers.

Are you the same user that single handedly ate an XLM sell wall a week or so ago? If so thanks again, but either way please give Req the punt it deserves!

The lack of liquidity will let me clear the book through 7000. I'm making the impatient holders to remove their sell orders and dump into my buys so that it's easier to increase the price.

you on kucoin or binance?

Heard this before every pump. Good sign for us holders.

Binance

nice so youre going to go for 7000 sats?

will i make it with 2.5k REQ?

thanks you user

I won't be selling at 7000 because it will pump much further after clearing the 6000s. I will continue wash trading once it passes the 7's to build a new support level.

ETA on this takeoff?

>"G-guys im pumping REQ now! A-any moment n-now! I s-s-swear guys!"

How fucking retarded do you have to be in order to believe a pajeet larper? It literally dropped 3 cents while we are speaking.

look at depth chart

Preparing to get fucked good on this. I know I shouldn't trust Veeky Forums.

In for it anyways.

consider he could sell a lot to start the pump to get weak hands 2 panic sell, buy in cheaper, then build support with less sellers in his way , and begin setting buy walls slowly then accelerate them and boom liftoff,

That sentence is a mess pajeet.

lmao @ your life

you are completely delussional REQ bagholder

I will screencap this and post it once it drops down to $0.70

Let them sell into my buys and convince others to sell. Speeds up the process. They weren't planning on holding anyways.

Hey OP; is this a tonight plan, or something you plan to mess with for a day or two?

I plan on wash trading for the next 6 hours but if the open sell orders are reduced I may pull the trigger before then. I will try to induce a sell-off to accumulate at a better price but if there is enough support and the sell orders have been reduced then I will clear the book through 7K.

Trying to trick some poor bastard into staying up overnight is just mean user

Hey req bro, should I sell my bag for icx or nah

Much regards poor fag

Thanks for the heads up. I'll set some low buys, and hopefully things work out. Best of luck with the whale games, thanks for including us

Money never sleeps. They should put in sell orders and go to bed.

I frequently stay up all night to trade by time zone. But then again I've been trading for 15 years so it's normal for me.

Oh thats clever, never really believed in evil till I read this post.

Your call. ICX has better liquidity so your chances of getting in and out with gains are better, especially if you buy a dip. I would buy off a heavy red candle on the 15min chart after the sellers have been exhausted.